Pakistani Cuckold

• Thread starterkasim1
  • Start date
hello..am from pak..can we talk on whtsapp..am 35, m from isb

hi..can i be ur friend.am luking for a nice cpl

hi..can i be ur friend.am luking for a nice cpl.ainwer

pakicuk said:
i like to see my beutiful wife fucked

hi am here for ya...wana be on whtsap wid me?

add me in skype when you search for good bull for your pakistani wife:kanmirkanmir

kasim1 said:
Me and my wife are both of pakistani origin but born in the UK. We have been talking about cuckold fantasy for years, turns us both on. Never did anything about it because being muslim felt guilty. A few months a go we finally did it. My wife has been flirting with a white guy from the gym for weeks. she eventually fucked him in the car. Since then he has been fucking her in our bedroom. He doesn't know that I know. I hide and listen from spare room. I know i should feel bad but it is such a turn on. She is now planning on fucking some of his friends... I can't wait.
Hey Kasim Iam a Turkish bull add me on Kik kysri381

bhampaki said:
I only found out a few days ago I was into this. Someone asked me for my wife's photo and it turned me on. one thing led to another and now I'm obsessed with thinking about some white guy fucking her hard.

Are u still around. Very similar to me atm

Reactions: spunkloader
Hi 40 male married from rawalpindi. Love to discuss wife cuck fantasy and role play . Just one thing be honest .
Thanks

Reactions: Bullsimons
View media item 542708I have always wanted to fuck an Indian lady, I imagine how dark her nipples are and her bright pink pussy against her dark smooth skin and my thick cum dripping down her thighs ---- even better if you were watching as my thick SCOTTISH cock stretched and filled her spurting it's load into her as her tits bounced with every thrust

Reactions: Sarajee21, Osman111 and Dojistar
Reactions: Dojistar
Dojistar said:
Hi 40 male married from rawalpindi. Love to discuss wife cuck fantasy and role play . Just one thing be honest .
Thanks
View media item 483869Just think of her sweet tight pussy being stretched as you watch me slip this into her pussy slow at first then harder and deeper filling her with my throbbing cock whist you watched on

Reactions: Sarajee21 and Dojistar
spunkloader said:
View media item 483869Just think of her sweet tight pussy being stretched as you watch me slip this into her pussy slow at first then harder and deeper filling her with my throbbing cock whist you watched on
I will love to watch

Reactions: Dojistar
PM.skype

Hey guys who likes to participate with wife ? Do u think he is ******?

14699251558421691115769.jpg 14699252585741284612276.jpg

Dojistar said:
Hey guys who likes to participate with wife ? Do u think he is ******?

14699251558421691115769.jpg 14699252585741284612276.jpg
pictures are way too small you posted

kasim1 said:
Sorry Hasam but wife likes non-muslim cock in her muslim pussy and ass. She has only ever had white cock so far but I would love for her to be fucked by hindu, sikh, jewish and other non-muslim men.

Although its most satisfying knowing a non-muslim white man is using my muslim woman... it really puts me in my place... the correct place: inferior

Are you still looking for a non-muslim man for your wife?

aylaali said:
hi am here for ya...wana be on whtsap wid me?
Check ur inbox
Thanks