• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Parenting kids on the lifestyle.

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date

trinidadynotme2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2009
I had found myself in having to explain my lifestyle to my kids two yrs ago. Have other found ways in telling their lifestyle to their family especially kids?

It is not the mommy but their father. I never wanted to tell my teenage kids about me and my black boyfriend.My wife had pass away 5 yrs then. In one hand I somehow felt that I needed to protect my kids from the lifestyle and on the other I wanted him in our family and I his.

good daddy momy

seems good to take kids out of lifestyle and when they are in the age they can have choice
but when you are alone and have also a black boy friend who come fuck you the father as his wife you must explain to kids what happens and who is who in relationship
how do you say them and how they learn that dear trini?
thanks for sharing:)

I think parents should know their kids and at age they should know about somethings.I know most "Western parents" have sex as a taboo subject.I use to consider myself to be an open mined person but this lifestyle is not for all persons or families. I told myself that my family were not ready to know about my lifestyle but my now husband wanted us to be open with them as in ourselves. it when he was moving in with me , us, that I finally told the kids 1st then my mom. I tried many times to tell them by myself but it was my now husband that cut all the bullshit I was given them and told them that I was his girlfriend. I saw the look in my kids eyes as they understood right a way that their dad was his "woman". I some cultures at 14 boys are call men. My man was a yr older but a meh younger than my last son.

oh trinidad, that is so hot that your man, even so young, took control of the situation. How did your kids respond

Kids are smart. They looked at me and my eyes met their ,they saw that it was true.I had the feeling that then and there, they understood. The fact that he was so in control and self-assured told them that I was not just submitting to a younger black man but to a Alpha male.It also told them that I had his black cock in me and my submission to him was strong.I was showing all the signs of my submission and my femhood."so what shall we call him dad?''they ask me but he took control and said "Orge, that is my name" my bf said.

Tristan Taorminos Expert Guide To Anal Pleasure For Men - ********.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have come across parent that tell me it is better to get our kids ready for life than to keep them in the dark. Let the kids know at a reasonable age that there are more to life than just a cooky cutter life.

Reactions: WhiteDaddy
great open minded dad

you are right..true is the better when kids can understand and the age of white kids is a few later than blacks alpha male but when they see the young guy who say i am the male your dad is my irlfriend you cannot say other things than right dear and complete saying you are a fucked wife living as her in your house..and kids can also understand when you wear skirt, heels or lipstick..they react but they have choice after..that time make also them admirer of the man of the house and can take them on the same way of father after that.
do their life change with orbe? and in their relationship with other blackboys?
what happened when you teach to your own mother you are no more his son but her daugther for bbc?
thanks to help us in that reflexions dear allison:clap:

Yes my kids lean that they have choices. My kids can also see that an alpha males like my husband is some one they can want in a relationship.I did not let them just get in touch with their fem side because their white but because they can express it. A home were they can dress and develop their fem side it important to me as a parent.There are nights were we can be all so fem , like a girls slumber party, were other older more experience "girls" can help us develop our grace as fem.There are now times were we can be with my mom and be dress as fem , nighty, panties , lipstick , make-up , all the things "girls" do.I know that my mom see me as a daughter now as well as her granddaughters.It may be strange to some but talking about blk men is also so helpful.Their likes and how to get them well turn-on.Having a husband very close to both my son's age give them an understanding that it is more to do with being an alpha than age.

a great family here

see you make a great family and if i read right your mother is also with alpha male and your kids are like daugthers in the close up of your house..your happy Orge can see more girls to serve him and you have also more girly friends...a great lifestyle in a close house is a form of eden in carribean no?
thanks and more for that thread

trinidadynotme2 said:
Yes my kids lean that they have choices. My kids can also see that an alpha males like my husband is some one they can want in a relationship.I did not let them just get in touch with their fem side because their white but because they can express it. A home were they can dress and develop their fem side it important to me as a parent.There are nights were we can be all so fem , like a girls slumber party, were other older more experience "girls" can help us develop our grace as fem.There are now times were we can be with my mom and be dress as fem , nighty, panties , lipstick , make-up , all the things "girls" do.I know that my mom see me as a daughter now as well as her granddaughters.It may be strange to some but talking about blk men is also so helpful.Their likes and how to get them well turn-on.Having a husband very close to both my son's age give them an understanding that it is more to do with being an alpha than age.

thinks you have now better time in family and can have black visitors also for your's sons..the presence of your hubby is also a great time to help the choice and see that at the same age or rather alpha male know who is in charge and white bois know they are not that and more ready to go in the right road for them..can be very hot to have girlie thing to share peeking an eye on a real man in the house
i imagine you all like that..dream come true..ad like you say it's good for education:"I have come across parent that tell me it is better to get our kids ready for life than to keep them in the dark. Let the kids know at a reasonable age that there are more to life than just a cooky cutter life. "
hope read more from you dear trinidadynotme

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 375
  • 6972874320_5da1cbabf1.jpg
    6972874320_5da1cbabf1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 461
  • tumblr_mav23hTBXH1r7ryano1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mav23hTBXH1r7ryano1_500.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 358
  • tumblr_m7xadkDwd11r40gjvo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m7xadkDwd11r40gjvo1_1280.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 396
  • tumblr_mbv6zi0m971qc3yu9o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mbv6zi0m971qc3yu9o1_500.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 359
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL THEM ANYTHING?

What the fuck is wrong with some of you. This is fantasy, not real life. If it intrudes on your family, it should stop. Period. What the fuck?

I understand that some get very upset about family knowing their fantasies.I also know that some of us live this lifestyle. Their are ppl living this lifestyle for hundreds of years.I'm sorry that "sword" is having a problem with an open family.

right

you are right Trini but i understand that some don't want see what happen more and more..take the road open thanks

Yer, it is hard for some not to understand the feeling of having a real blk cock in you.After being opened by him and stretched comes the pleasure of being layer well.If your are a close family it shows that your man is doing a good job fucking you . The body and facial glow is hard to hide.

sword said:
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL THEM ANYTHING?

What the fuck is wrong with some of you. This is fantasy, not real life. If it intrudes on your family, it should stop. Period. What the fuck?

I totaly agree with ( SWORD ) people should have some respect for their family including the kids.

why do sword, mywife4you123 and others like them even bother reading a thread like this if it offends them so much. Grow up and live and let live.

Reactions: cuckoldbikc
mwdad said:
why do sword, mywife4you123 and others like them even bother reading a thread like this if it offends them so much. Grow up and live and let live.

you are right and i agree

trinidadynotme2 said:
.After being opened by him and stretched comes the pleasure of being layer well.If your are a close family it shows that your man is doing a good job fucking you . The body and facial glow is hard to hide.
and it's hard to hide to family who is in charge..that helps to your's family member to understand where the road is and for you dear trini your boys and mother seems take care to go like you..do your boys have also black lover like you or you hope they stand a few time more?
and for your mother do she is breeding to a big boy?