• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Parenting kids on the lifestyle.

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
thinks that you can say more now dear Trinidadynotme on your family life with your"s sons and mother. what relations have with yor young hubby and is friends of son or mother coome also home with blacks friends to have a sure place to talk, wear what they love and perhaps have some fun?
thanks for the help

I hope to tell you about a white family that is enjoying life and all this lifestyle have given them.They were a Miami white family church going and all. At some nights they were into swinging and in a very discreet group.When their sons were 14 and 15 1/2 they moved to Africa.Some of their family and friend thought maybe it was because work and even some that they were in Africa as part of a church support group. The truth was told to their boys only when their parents were in Africa and well into the tribal's land.They were there for their father to become a male wife to a 15yr old tribesman.

Last edited by a moderator:
trinidadynotme2 said:
I hope to tell you about a white family that is enjoying life and all this lifestyle have given them.They were a Miami white family church going and all. At some nights they were into swinging and in a very discreet group.When their sons were 14 and 15 1/2 they moved to Africa.Some of their family and friend thought maybe it was because work and even some that they were in Africa as part of a church support group. The truth was told to their boys only when their parents were in Africa and well into the tribal's land.They were there for their father to become a male wife to a 15yr old tribesman.

sound as a good start..the fwife seem very supportive and how the sons react? they stand in the tribe or have more travel?
hope you can add more on these story. thanks dear Trinidadynotme

To back track a bit . When this white couple had gotten out of school and newly married they wanted children but after 4yrs of trying , she still did not get pregnant.In their frustration they turn to swinging.Within thee years she had gotten pregnant twice. Even thou they now have two lovely baby boys, having an open marriage seem to still be very much part of their secret lives.He husband by that time was quite a stud with his 8'' dick.Shortly after the birth of her last son she wanted to try interracial sex with blk men, more in her husband size.At the start black couples would be sex with black husband which white wife and white husband with black wife.Later her husband found more pleasure in seeing her having sex with the blk husband as the black wives played with his 8'' white dick.One black couple they were playing with tried a strap-on her white husband while he watched her black husband pleasure his white wife.The next time it was the black husband that tried the white husband.After that the husband African friend enjoyed his pink hole as he lay next to his white wife moaning and cuming.That was the turning point of her white husband. He now carried the African seed so deep that seeing his white 8'' dick depress him.He told his wife that he no longer felt male but hot for blk men in a strong sexual way.This came up after sex with the African . The African told them that in their lands it is the male or female spirit that one carry.If he should decide that he should free his female spirit by giving up his balls and dick to a husband, he should become a malewife to his African son.

your kids know what, gaildavis?

mwdad said:
your kids know what, gaildavis?

yes mwd it's true..you can and must say more from you gaildavis to help here
thanks

trnidad great

great to have this return who explain how our white family come to africa by love and to realize what is the better for them...it's a very unite family who seems support the future male white wive. hope you can say us how all tha was in the tribe's country and how react sons and wife and last but not least the futre white wive
thanks

As a white father to two sons between the ages of his new husband-to-be made him ever more determine to show a proper example.He knew that his fem side was very strong with the spirit that only a black man could dominate.He had long pass the time when his 8'' white cock give him joy to a place were now a black cock deep in him could bring him to orgasm.No balls or dick between his white legs could fulfill his needs as a black cock deep between his ass stretching that pink hole as it planted does black seed all so deep.How could he be a trusted parent to his sons and lie to them?He told them about the physical changes he was making to show his true spirit, a fem spirit.His deep need to be black fucked.His strong feeling of submission to blacken no matter his age.He also knew that having a 15yr old husband meant that as his cock size grew so he had his white body to adjust. The older his black husband got the bigger and ticker his black cock will be and his anal rings will be further open.In a community like this he will also have his white body tested as other black family men will be black balls deep in him sharing the warmth ,tightness and even his white emotions. Submission takes time as he will have to learn black superiority is all about.

long journey

these white female male to be is in a great journey to discover back submission and life in tribes country..how the wife react and the two sons to their father bride to be? it's the wife also try by family of hubby and sons after understanding wht want their father femm tobe?
thanks trini to give us that story to explain and share the way of evolution

Hi Gail. I'm on hand held rite now. Nice to see you. These guys are serious that they would like to hear details from you. You would be welcome I know. Hope to hear more soon. I'm glad you looked in on this thread. I have had serious offers from men in West Africa. AS I Am
Luv. MsGary

Happy 2013 to all.I must say I do enjoy chat with all of you.I must clear the air in some misunderstanding.As a white male in tribal lands as this it is your black husband that are held responsible for us.At all times your submission must honor him.You must dress (or not,if it is on a ritual),to show that he is your husband. There will be times that more than just sitting at his feet will not be enough.You maybe required to be naked and more...

Here a mental set are tested as your parents or kids will see you openly as sexually his.This sexual openness from the wedding to your home is mentioned.It may be a culture shock to most "westerners" to have open doors when your husband is fucking you and even kids can look on.In this way kids grow up knowing their sexual roles.

there is also another misunderstand, the anal rings. After a real man has open you up it takes time for the anal rings to come back from a strong stretch but they get stronger with practice.In my case it took me some time to stop feeling that I had to "go".I use women pads to keep my cloths clean for almost a month.On the other hand having my dick and balls remove also had me going to pee very often.Outside my anal rings my body got a bit of more flesh ,like a clit and even later ,like lips.I guess it my body adjusting to its' new role and submission.

thanks

thanks dear trinidad for all these words and precisions. it's great to see how you can share your own life to teach others..great to read you

Agreed I forget I know what you speak of I understand all you speak of due to the fact my experience

thanks Trini for your's advised contributions and for posting here some rules..sure these rules can be and make cultural shock in the way of life of hubby but you show also that been the white male wife make you the proof of the power and social place for hubby and how he know how to drive you on the good path..it's also necessary your explanation on open doors and the exemple you give with that openminded time to your's sons..hope you say more on your life in tribale world and on the change on your body
thanks for all

Thanks >nuits49< Yes , I felt shy about having my bedroom door stay open and even more so with it being open to everyone in the house.My mind set had to be in line with my life now . I was no longer in a white man's world but his.Here I'm totally his, my submission to him meant that not only I know it but everyone else.In this world, I'm his "woman" and his to do and show.His age(being younger), do not matter, he is male and an alpha and I'm not.The bed is so position as to be seen from most areas in the sleeping area.I guess after been mounted in a ceremony the shyness should be no more but I just did.The 1st night in our new home and I felt all eyes were on me. I presented myself naked and lub to my husband. His black hands and finger found his new wife's pink hole. Without a dick and balls slipping between my white legs was so quick.He kiss me and drop his body over me pushing me into the bed.His black already so hard enter me as my legs spread open and lifting up to his strong black shoulders.This is were he is total control and I open to everyone for viewing.His "alpha male" kick in , so to speak, and he start pumping hard into me.I know that it also a culture change of dominance and submission for my kids to see.I know that my lust for black cock is so fulfilling inspire of my shame.In so many ways I show my kids my true nature, my black cock submission and honor to my man.

thanks to you dear trinidadynotme2

your description ogf your new life it's very realistic and say how you go in new society for you whte..you must learn tribe codes and accept the public affirmation of your place and roleplay..you are ******* in front of all peaople of the tribe, to hs family who is proud of the fact these young guy can have a white male wive obedient and sitting at his feets.they also love see the way he fuck you kickly and make you a real wife without nothing between legs, taking some pounds like a goodmomy in your hips.
the fact of you and hubby living ******* in view of all make also lessons for your's sons who learn their place and take their sexulity to the road you take you tono?
do they also play as girls for the young blacks of same age and or for more olders guys in the house and family?
do they are respectuous and obedient to your hubby as their dady, the alpha male of house?
thanks for the light you give to us

trinidadynotme2 said:
Here a mental set are tested as your parents or kids will see you openly as sexually his.This sexual openness from the wedding to your home is mentioned.It may be a culture shock to most "westerners" to have open doors when your husband is fucking you and even kids can look on.In this way kids grow up knowing their sexual roles.

but your's parents( mother no?) and kids see you in the openness and also make mental eturns for them..how your mother take that and what influence the view and the new life as real white male wive make on your sons? do they are proud of you and want make the same? do they train them with young blagk boys and also your husband? are they sexually involved to?
thanks for all the light you give to us
kiss and love:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread