• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Permanent chastity?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
Any cuckolds in permanent chastity?
Who ordered it?
Do you still get sex in a different way?
Did you agree to it?
Do you hope to get out of it?

Reactions: Tinynlimpcuck, nancyask and crt
i agreed and i am pussy free 12 yrs
no sex
divorced
and i quit myself and i don't want any more pussy sex
i am 5 cm only and fact cum no hands and that's okay
it suits me and I don't want to put any more

AngleBaby said:
Any cuckolds in permanent chastity?
Who ordered it?
Do you still get sex in a different way?
Did you agree to it?
Do you hope to get out of it?
Permanent yes
Suggested by my wife
No I don’t get any
I agreed yes
I’m ok with it now

Reactions: Custer Laststand and subcuckimpot
cuckhubby48 said:
Permanent yes
Suggested by my wife
No I don’t get any
I agreed yes
I’m ok with it now
You might suggest to your sexy hptwife she purchase a variety of different chastity devices for you — paid for by you, of course — then require you to wear different devices on different days or occasions, according to what pleases her.

More than one forum member has said that metal cock cages are superior to plastic, although the latter are presumably better in places where you have to walk through a metal detector.

Reactions: crt
Custer Laststand said:
You might suggest to your sexy hptwife she purchase a variety of different chastity devices for you — paid for by you, of course — then require you to wear different devices on different days or occasions, according to what pleases her.

More than one forum member has said that metal cock cages are superior to plastic, although the latter are presumably better in places where you have to walk through a metal detector.
Tried 3 so far , not really bothered which one is best , plastic seems fine though

Custer Laststand said:

We have ordered a HT V3 nub for me and arrives Monday, my 4th device.

Reactions: slaveofmyown
cuckhubby48 said:
We have ordered a HT V3 nub for me and arrives Monday, my 4th device.
I seem to recall you said somewhere.... in a different thread, perhaps.... that you found the HolyTrainer V3 was not comfortable when it arrived. (An HT V4 is now available; a review can be found by "googling" it.)

Reactions: crt
It wasn’t good to start but wear now, the new I’ve on its was is even smaller

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Pussyfree ordered by wife. She caged me till she ruined me forever.

Reactions: natasnaikul and crt
Any cuckolds in permanent chastity? Yes, I think my being in a cage is now permanent for me.
Who ordered it? My wife and I talked about it, and she got me my first device for my birthday.
Do you still get sex in a different way? I've been fully pussy free other than eating creampies for a couple years now.
Did you agree to it? Yes, although I wasn't expecting it to be permanent.
Do you hope to get out of it? Not at this point, no. Being out of it has begun to feel wrong, if that makes any sense.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, seacuck and crt
CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
Pussyfree ordered by wife. She caged me till she ruined me forever.
I assume "ruined you forever" means you can't get it up now under any circumstance. Is that right? If so, how long did your hotwife have to keep you caged before that was the case?

i
DanW_cuckold said:
Any cuckolds in permanent chastity? Yes, I think my being in a cage is now permanent for me.
Who ordered it? My wife and I talked about it, and she got me my first device for my birthday.
Do you still get sex in a different way? I've been fully pussy free other than eating creampies for a couple years now.
Did you agree to it? Yes, although I wasn't expecting it to be permanent.
Do you hope to get out of it? Not at this point, no. Being out of it has begun to feel wrong, if that makes any sense.
im quite ok with her NO intercourse rule but having a locked cadge would be difficult. i dont think many UK guys are locked ??

marriedwhitemale said:
i

im quite ok with her NO intercourse rule but having a locked cadge would be difficult. i dont think many UK guys are locked ??
It’s ok after a while and I’m locked and UK
Wife’s boyfriend has more of a say what device I’m locked in now( never had a say to begin with) his little game with me I suppose

Reactions: natasnaikul and seacuck
Custer Laststand said:
I assume "ruined you forever" means you can't get it up now under any circumstance. Is that right? If so, how long did your hotwife have to keep you caged before that was the case?
For almost 8 years.

When we were changing me into a larger cage for a week I happened to say that my wife that she had no idea what wearing a device did , she revealed that last June when at a restaurant near Kingston with her boyfriend she wore an anal plug and that she also recently wore one to work for the whole day, I was a little put out that I only just found out,

Reactions: slaveofmyown and Custer Laststand
cuckhubby48 said:
It’s ok after a while and I’m locked and UK
Wife’s boyfriend has more of a say what device I’m locked in now( never had a say to begin with) his little game with me I suppose
(Sorry was replying to the thread this mesage was a reply to, i posted a reply to the wrong post)

marriedwhitemale said:
i

London here too. It's more common here in the UK than you might think, we have a few local friends who are locked by wives, girlfriends and keyholders.

Bear with the cage, it's noticeable and distracting at first, but you will quickly get past that.

Reactions: slaveofmyown, natasnaikul, nelssim and 1 other person
Any cuckolds in permanent chastity? 24/7 but I'm let out frequently for cleaning, shaving, edging, teasing, ruined handjobs and the occasional full release.
Who ordered it? I begged
Do you still get sex in a different way? We peg each other and I am jerked off
Did you agree to it? I wanted it
Do you hope to get out of it? Every day, and she loves how much power she has. I think ultimately what I wanted was for her to feel powerful and in-charge and this did the trick. She didn't even know she wanted to be in charge of an FLR but now she is very happy. I find our sex life more gratifying now.

Reactions: levieuxdusud, natasnaikul and Custer Laststand
A while back I said to my wife: It's a birthday today, ten years ago, we bought my first chastity cage!
She replied immediately, "Put it on right now, we’re gonna celebrate my way! »
I obeyed. Once my dick was in a cage, I handed her the keys.
« Now go buy a bottle of champagne and chill it! »

When I got back, my wife was in bed. She was masturbating with her Hitachi.
“As it's the tenth anniversary, we'll wait ten days to drink this bottle... and open the cage.”

Knowing her well, I knew what that meant: tease and denial, during ten days 24h/24 !
The cage remained closed for ten days. Every day, and sometimes several times a day, she masturbated in front of me.

I think she must have come a hundred times in those ten days!
View attachment 10days.mp4On the evening of the tenth day, she released me to pour my juice into her gaping mouth. She loves that.

Honey, open the champagne! I want to rinse my mouth!

Reactions: SquirmingSub and natasnaikul

Users who are viewing this thread