• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Permanent chastity?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date
Not permanent…her decision but suggested to her ..we still have sex, just less frequent …

• Love
Reactions: toolman and crt
One of wife's first bull's suggest to her why don't she cage me. Off the 3 of us went off to the sex shop. I had no say in what cage I was to wear. They kept chatting with the assistant, eventually they decided it was decided a CB6000s was my cage to wear. When we got home and cage fitted I wore it 24/7 for first month as it took a while to get used to wear it. Wife would release me to shave myself and back in. She liked to wear key on a chain around her neck. As I got smaller and become less and less erect in smaller steel cages I become impotent. Over the 7 years I wore my different sized cages wife liked to tell her girly friends I was caged and they had to take a look and show me off her her bulls.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, camus, SquirmingSub and 5 others
cuckycouple said:
One of wife's first bull's suggest to her why don't she cage me. Off the 3 of us went off to the sex shop. I had no say in what cage I was to wear. They kept chatting with the assistant, eventually they decided it was decided a CB6000s was my cage to wear. When we got home and cage fitted I wore it 24/7 for first month as it took a while to get used to wear it. Wife would release me to shave myself and back in. She liked to wear key on a chain around her neck. As I got smaller and become less and less erect in smaller steel cages I become impotent. Over the 7 years I wore my different sized cages wife liked to tell her girly friends I was caged and they had to take a look and show me off her her bulls.
i like to meet such 63 old woman

Reactions: toolman
cuckycouple said:
One of wife's first bull's suggested to her, why not cage me?
That's not surprising.

cuckycouple said:
Off the 3 of us went off to the sex shop. I had no say in what cage I was to wear. They kept chatting with the assistant, eventually they decided it was a CB6000s cage I should wear. When we got home and I was cage fitted I wore it 24/7 for the first month as it took a while to get used it.
Sounds like sort of a harsh introduction.

cuckycouple said:
My wife would release me to shave myself, then she put me back in.
That was nice of her.

cuckycouple said:
She liked to wear my key on a chain around her neck.
That almost certainly increased your wife's sex appeal to her lovers.

cuckycouple said:
As I got smaller and become less and less erect in smaller steel cages, I become impotent.
In accordance with the "use it or lose it" principle. (It sounds like your wife decided, at some point, that steel weenie-cages were better than plastic.)

cuckycouple said:
Over the 7 years I wore my different sized cages, my wife liked to tell her girly friends I was caged and they had to take a look.
Yes, of course. Maybe some of them were motivated, in that way, to put their husband's in cock cages.

cuckycouple said:
And, my wife showed me off, [wearing my cage,] to her bulls.
Thus assuring them that their sperm would have no competition from yours in her pussy.

What happened after 7 years? Did your wife stop taking lovers, or did you become permanently impotent such that she felt no further need to keep your weenie locked in a cage?

Last edited:
My wife will be seeing a new guy next week.
She said “we will have you in your thing for a while this week. “

• Love
Reactions: toolman and CagedInTheZoo
My hub is just beginning his journey so not in permenant...yet :) It was a mutual converstation about the next natural evolution for him and his role. He is very good with his mouth now and we have intercourse rarely.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, natasnaikul, camus and 4 others
cuckhubby48 said:
My wife will be seeing a new guy next week.
She said “we will have you in your thing for a while this week. “
What happened to your wife's long-term lover you said she found after her affairs with about 8 other men...?

Custer Laststand said:
What happened to your wife's long-term lover you said she found after her affairs with about 8 other men...?
She saw him a few weeks ago, gone quiet since then ( not that unusual) then she said she would be seeing a guy soon who is a work client .

• Love
cuckhubby48 said:
She saw him a few weeks ago, gone quiet since then ( not that unusual).
Sounds like your wife's relationship with her boyfriend probably ended. ("A few weeks" would be a long time for a man with a normal sex drive to go without.)

cuckhubby48 said:
Then she said she would be seeing a guy soon who is a work client .
This would seem to suggest the same.

AngleBaby said:
Any cuckolds in permanent chastity?
Who ordered it?
Do you still get sex in a different way?
Did you agree to it?
Do you hope to get out of it?
i only get sex with guys now

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like your wife's relationship with her boyfriend probably ended. ("A few weeks" would be a long time for a man with a normal sex drive to go without.)

This would seem to suggest the same.
She seems to have wanted a little more adventure, her regular guy was married and I think it was getting awkward

• Love
cuckhubby48 said:
She seems to have wanted a little more adventure, her regular guy was married and I think it was getting awkward
Oh. When a guy is fucking a married woman, the times when she can be available are often major constraints. It sounds like in your wife's case, that constraint was in the opposite direction.

Regarding your comment of 3 May 2022:

"When we were changing me into a larger cage for a week I happened to say to my wife that she had no idea what wearing a device did. She revealed that last June when at a restaurant near Kingston with her boyfriend she wore an anal plug and she also recently wore one to work for the whole day. I was a little put out that I only just found out."

Sounds like your wife's boyfriend(s), last June and more recently, made it clear he (or they) wanted anal sex and your wife was preparing herself for that.

There's a Kingston on Puget Sound in western Washington (U.S.). But, I see there's also a Kingston in SW England. I gather the latter is the Kingston you referred to.

Custer Laststand said:
Oh. When a guy is fucking a married woman, the times when she can be available are often major constraints. It sounds like in your wife's case, that constraint was in the opposite direction.

Regarding your comment of 3 May 2022:

"When we were changing me into a larger cage for a week I happened to say to my wife that she had no idea what wearing a device did. She revealed that last June when at a restaurant near Kingston with her boyfriend she wore an anal plug and she also recently wore one to work for the whole day. I was a little put out that I only just found out."

Sounds like your wife's boyfriend(s), last June and more recently, made it clear he (or they) wanted anal sex and your wife was preparing herself for that.

There's a Kingston on Puget Sound in western Washington (U.S.). But, I see there's also a Kingston in SW England. I gather the latter is the Kingston you referred to.
Your assessment seems correct, the constraints were on his side mainly, he had more ‘other commitments’ than she, I suppose also it might have been they grew too familiar with each other, she seeks a new chapter with a new guy and maybe this is a one off, I don’t know, but it seems they have both fulfilled their fantasies with each other so time to move on.
Also yes it is SW London, not the US,

Being caged over 7 years I have become impotent with no movement as wife's girly friends have tested me to see if there is any reaction to them sucking me. OfCourse none as I have got to a size of a boy's cock now.

• Sad
Reactions: leahshub, toolman, camus and 1 other person
cuckhubby48 said:
Your assessment seems correct, the constraints were on his side mainly, he had more ‘other commitments’ than she, I suppose also it might have been they grew too familiar with each other, she seeks a new chapter with a new guy and maybe this is a one off, I don’t know, but it seems they have both fulfilled their fantasies with each other so time to move on.
Also yes it is SW London, not the US,
sw london is just a short flight away. should she be adventurous, lets start chatting, she and me

Reactions: crt
a guy locked me up so i could not do anything with my wife and then he started hitting on her

Reactions: natasnaikul
So you can never beg for release?

AngleBaby said:
So you can never beg for release?
Begging doesn't really work with my wife. But I am allowed a more or less once a month release, except of course for Locktober and No-nut November.

Are there any other conditions? Like a time limit or use of a toy?

The time limit is always the same, 5 minutes. But if I've displeased her about something during the month, I have to accept 10 slaps (on my balls) or forego the release.

Users who are viewing this thread