• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Permanent chastity?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date
Has she ever considered making it truly permanent and eliminate all releases?

Reactions: crt
Considered it, probably. Teased it, most definitely.

Would you like it?

Caged for 10 yrs now, except for occasional supervised cleanings.
We experimented with it, and it became permanent because she likes it that way.
I get sex by anal milkings, manage to empty my prostate as needed, and oral sex is allowed at times.
Can hardly get it up anymore, dick is smaller and mostly useless, so hoping to be free and useless soon.

Reactions: Laceyfemme, plzcukme and crt
AngleBaby said:
Would you like it?
Hmmm, tough question. If I'm honest, it's been getting more and more difficult for me to cum the longer I'm caged. So no more manual releases for me is going to happen soon anyway. Definitely something I need to talk with my cuckoldress about.

Reactions: crt
Coming up 3 years caged for me, permanent would be ok with me, I’m acceptant of my situation

Reactions: natasnaikul
cuckhubby48 said:
Coming up 3 years caged for me, permanent would be ok with me, I’m acceptant of my situation
Realize you will get smaller and more useless as the years go by. I hardly ever get hard anymore due to age and chastity. It's how it should be I'm told.

Reactions: plzcukme, natasnaikul and crt
wht_hubby said:
Realize you will get smaller and more useless as the years go by. I hardly ever get hard anymore due to age and chastity. It's how it should be I'm told.
True

Did your wife push for it?

What was your initial reaction?

NewAmy said:
My hub is just beginning his journey so not in permenant...yet :) It was a mutual converstation about the next natural evolution for him and his role. He is very good with his mouth now and we have intercourse rarely.
Same for my hubby, he's only recently caged but it will be permanent at some point. My bf loves the idea.

Arabella said:
Same for my hubby, he's only recently caged but it will be permanent at some point. My bf loves the idea.
Any protests? Wouldn't he enjoy intercourse and wont he miss it? Wont you miss it with him?

AngleBaby said:
Any protests? Wouldn't he enjoy intercourse and wont he miss it? Wont you miss it with him?
We dont have intercourse now, so he wont miss it. He always protests at changes but then accepts it and moves on.

You wouldn't miss any part of intercourse with him?

AngleBaby said:
You wouldn't miss any part of intercourse with him?
He is able to do as he’s always done, penetrative sex has never really featured with him - he’s not really well endowed and fairly poor at it. He’s good with his tongue and fingers, and we will continue with that.

So why does he protest?

What changes?

AngleBaby said:
So why does he protest?

What changes?
I think it’s because it’s an obvious physical thing, it removes his ability to do anything with his penis unless we allow it. I love that.

Does he enjoy it and enthusiastically consent to it?

AngleBaby said:
Does he enjoy it and enthusiastically consent to it?
He seems to enjoy it, or at least he’s very used to it

Wife keeps me locked up almost all of the time. Only let me out once to fuck her this year

IMG_0422.jpeg
IMG_0489.jpeg
IMG_0491.jpeg

Reactions: nelssim and Arabella
Any cuckolds in permanent chastity?
Mine has been for almost three years now. Ever since my nephew moved in.
Who ordered it?
Nephew and I had talked about it in passing. But he officially ordered it as a requirement of him moving in and becoming the head of our house that he should be the only one with access to my pussy.
Do you still get sex in a different way?
The cuck gets a present on his birthday depending on how well behaved he's been throughout the year. In the past, it's just been being allowed to participate by cleaning me out.
Did you agree to it?
The cuck was not happy when he first heard as he'd made a habit of tugging at his worm on a constant basis to get off on being cuckolded. But through both punishing him to mend his behaviour, and in explaining to him that our nephew was going to be the man of our house now, so I belonged to him and had no use for his little dicklette anyways, he finally understood and acquiesced. He's been incredibly happy about the decision since.
Do you hope to get out of it?
No plans to let him out of chastity other than for periodic cleanings going forward.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: camus, smallcockguy and Arabella

Users who are viewing this thread