Photo Sharing

• Thread starterShortyJim
  • Start date
S

ShortyJim

I not only like sharing my wife's photos, but I love being teased. I have no problem sharing with a guy online, even if he does not share any of his wife or girlfriend. I enjoy sharing that I am a cuckold wannabe and would love if my wife enjoyed a better endowed man and in fact should be enjoyed by better endowed men. I have even shared her photos in person. I guess it is my submissiveness, but do others enjoy being at a disadvantage? Some guys tease me that they share her pixs and will post the photos and it gets me hotter yet...even though I would die if I saw them out there. Others tell me what to do while sharing her pixs, even on webcam. Any others enjoy this form of safe sex? ShortyJim

ShortyJim said:
I not only like sharing my wife's photos, but I love being teased. I have no problem sharing with a guy online, even if he does not share any of his wife or girlfriend. I enjoy sharing that I am a cuckold wannabe and would love if my wife enjoyed a better endowed man and in fact should be enjoyed by better endowed men. I have even shared her photos in person. I guess it is my submissiveness, but do others enjoy being at a disadvantage? Some guys tease me that they share her pixs and will post the photos and it gets me hotter yet...even though I would die if I saw them out there. Others tell me what to do while sharing her pixs, even on webcam. Any others enjoy this form of safe sex? ShortyJim
i would love to see pics of your wife in every pose more so peeing . do u have eny vids ? if so please e mail me . i will send you some of my wife the same . lots of thanks tim . email t.r.holt@blueyonder.co.uk

Hi Randy Randy. I showed a vid of my wife to a guy who made me suck his cock while he watched the vid and while I sucked him , he told me all the things he was going to do to my wife and he kept calling me nasty names like fag, cocksucking cuck, things like that. Very hot.

i did the same thing

i love to share my girl too

LOve wife pics send them my way

ok, here's some more of my wife. let me know what you think.

Attachments

• cheries creampie.jpg
    cheries creampie.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4,526
  • cherie ass green panties 2.jpg
    cherie ass green panties 2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2,800
  • heels and pussy wow.jpg
    heels and pussy wow.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 9,005
  • hubby+just+got+done.jpg
    hubby+just+got+done.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3,858
Last edited by a moderator:
great looking lady

I don't have any of my wife yet but would love to see more of yours. Geeez what a tasty looking , meaty, pussy. May I see more please? My name is Pat. send to pguerra@miners.utep.edu

Full meal deal

Looks likes a Happy Meal to me.

nice lovely juicy

CPlicker, great photos!

CPlicker said:
ok, here's some more of my wife. let me know what you think.

Nice pussy and ass

pics

hey man email me at djwbigger@yahoo.com, i can tell you about sharing the woman, i share mine. also have a lot of pics to share

would love to see all of ya'lls wives and will send a few of my ex's well i am at cajunseabe@yahoo.com

creampies

i am still pretty new here but i am getting horny as hell when i see your wives' pussies being filled up with sperm - please send them to goodforyou74@hotmail.com