• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Photo Sharing

• Thread starterShortyJim
  • Start date
she does look tight you ever strech her with dildos

wow

i just tried using another guys computer and he used mine it was so much fun. anyone that wants to try it let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Posters for my ex wife

I am looking for guys who like to post others wives on the web, have over 300 pics for sharing.

Attachments

• Lisapost2.jpg
    Lisapost2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,647
  • AUT_0034-1.jpg
    AUT_0034-1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,312
screen sharing

hey anyone that wants to play around on my computer with the screen sharing let me know and we can have some fun

Hot !!!!!!!

WOW!!!!

I can see what you mean!!! That's one hot woman there. Easy to see why you can't satify her. My cock got hard just looking at that fine ass.

I'd be VERY surprised if you weren't already a cuckold. Fine woman like that has to have her desires stoked and her fantasies turned into real time fucking.

Nothing wrong with you..... but you know you aren't man enough to handle that fine woman. Only natural that a loving husband would realize his wife's potential and her sexuality and let another ...and.... better lover pound that pussy.

Your place is helping out and of course cleaning up afterwards.

You need to get into this now.... she's just to hot not to be fucking around as you think about nit and pull your pud!!!

CP i would lick ur wifes cream pie and ass clean

CP one sexy wife love the high heels i WOuld let u watch as I fucked her with my 8 in cock

Yes, please finish the story!!

Man oh man, some of you guys have really beautiful, wonderful wives. I am so jealous. After reading some of the stories on here I get so hard. I wish I had a hot woman to take care of me. Yes, please finish the story. I will cum all over myself, but I love the stories and pictures on this site. Now if I could just find a hotwife.

Yummmy

She looks very very HOT. love the heels and sopping wet pussy. did she just get fucked? you are a very lucky guy. pls post more pics.

hell yes - finish the story.

reminds me of my best buddy from years ago that would flirt with my first real girlfriend. Flirt with her in front of me. So much she would talk about him hitting on her when we fucked. It made my cock ghard as a rock and she figured out immediately that she was going to be my slutty girlfriend. For a year she was my girlfriend and his slut.

After her, my buddy knew that I wouldn't stop him fucking my girlfriends and he knew the more of a slut he treated her the more I liked it - even though I was reluctant to admit it. He even screwed my wife.

So please - finish your story

wifes first try BBC

we would love to trade some pics too. just some shy begginers and knowing your seeing her private pussy spread and get filled with big black cock makes me almost cum just thinking about it,,, send some and ill return johnnyconjo@yahoo.com

Attachments

• blkprivt05.jpg
    blkprivt05.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,143
  • privcreampie01.jpg
    privcreampie01.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,432
another one filler up

look at that fresh pink white pussy getting it stretched for the first time

Attachments

• tryngtogetin.jpg
    tryngtogetin.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 959
  • tryngtogetin1.jpg
    tryngtogetin1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,099
  • privvidhomeblkd.jpg
    privvidhomeblkd.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,236
lick it up

rate this load at first it just perkilates to the top

Attachments

• privcreampie02.jpg
    privcreampie02.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,433
  • prvtopengsh1.jpg
    prvtopengsh1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 985
  • lovemoister.jpg
    lovemoister.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 851
  • blkathome1.jpg
    blkathome1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,221
Get everything from me...

If anyone interessted in doing all of this with me, getting all kind of photos of my wife, getting to know everything of her, without telling me nothing of yours, sharing the photos with all your friends, posting on the web, everything that was said on this thread, please send me an email to liberal004@yahoo.com.br

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 986
very nice pussy, but let's see her face.

liberal said:
If anyone interessted in doing all of this with me, getting all kind of photos of my wife, getting to know everything of her, without telling me nothing of yours, sharing the photos with all your friends, posting on the web, everything that was said on this thread, please send me an email to liberal004@yahoo.com.br

I second this, have hundreds of pics, and info of ex's for posting, mostly black cocks, cuck pics, photoshops, captions. She hates that she is posted, I love the humiliation for us both. Please send private message for contact details.

CPlicker said:
ok, here's some more of my wife. let me know what you think.

Shes F%$CKIN hot, your a lucky man I would love to lick that ass

am sorry...

irbob said:
very nice pussy, but let's see her face.

but I can't ...

Users who are viewing this thread