• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my smoking hot wife - loves BBC!

• Thread startercsosxid
  • Start date

csosxid

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2007
Here's some picks. Tell her what you think :p
We added a pic for those requesting it.

IMG_4041.jpg IMG_4112_s.jpg 100_1703.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
Wow!!!

Smoking hot is not enough, how about SCALDING HOT. She is awesome dude. You are a lucky man!!

can we see some pics of her stuffed with with a monster black cock plz:D

You said it man she is smoking FUCKING Hot. Plus she loves bbc it dont get any better. I would enjoy those white panties for lunch. As I have said often tight white panties are my greatest kink. I can almost smell them. Its like springtime Thanks :p:p:p:p okdeacon PS WHAT A PRETTY PUSSY!!!!!

AMAZING body!!!!

I'd like to see more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife has a very nice pussy...love the pic of that huge dick in her soft pussy. Do share more pics of your hot wife

Some updated pics :)

These were from an "event" earlier this year. This is her third encounter this her lover. Needless to say, she has a new perspective on things. The video is fantastic! Enjoy :D

IMG_3814.jpg IMG_4239.jpg IMG_4241.jpg

Great pictures - she looks well FILLED :)

Love the close-up of her pussy from the previous page - I can just imagine slowly pushing inside as I take her doggy-style.

hot pics - would love to see more...

was she able to handle that cock?

very HOT! Would love to see the video!!!

DAYUM I thought the first set of pics were hot those last ones are GREAT!!! Looks like your wife had a great time with that large black cock in her beautiful tight pussy. More more more please!!

Wow this girl is amazing, I can't believe she can take that big of a dick.

AlbanySearching said:
Wow this girl is amazing, I can't believe she can take that big of a dick.

Yeah, I have a hard time believing it too. But she loves it big and deep :p The funny thing is she's so petite:D She loves everything big. I'll try to post some pics from the videos this weekend.

Enjoy :)

She'll loves reading these comments btw.

vid1.jpg vid3.jpg vid5.jpg vid7.jpg vid8.jpg

Reactions: candauliste and toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread