• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my smoking hot wife - loves BBC!

• Thread startercsosxid
  • Start date
Here's More

Attachments

• vid9.jpg
    vid9.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,562
  • vid10.jpg
    vid10.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,404
  • vid11.jpg
    vid11.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,222
  • vid12.jpg
    vid12.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,243
  • vid13.jpg
    vid13.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,823
Reactions: candauliste
wow she is a HOT lady very nice looking pussy

I've missed this beauty in my past visits - the pussy shot in your first post is excellent - I'd LOVE to be splitting those lips wide.

It's good that she like our comments - I'm now enjoying the thought of flattening her against a bed and filling her up the way she is in the later pictures :)

I'm now a permanent fan

This is easily the sexiest photo series on this forum.

Watching your girl take everything this man had to give... wow...! Love the shot of her on the edge of the bed laying flat while he drills her. The shape of her ass and her curves are all perfect. You know that every one of the thousands of guys who has viewed this thread so far has done a: "right click and Save As..."

Don't know which I would rather do pump her full of cum myself, or get some black stud to do my own wife the same way as yours!

As a service to humanity, please post more!

Thats the hottest photo set I've seen on here! Thank you and got more???? lol

my Mistrees loves BBC also. 2 nights ago she was flirting with one and keeps telling me how much she wants it. She has his # and will call him soon. In the meanwhile she is keeping me hard and in tease and enail telling me how she will let him fuck her

wow - i love seeing the nut drip from her pussy!!! great camera work! ;-)

VERY VERY hot pics... such a sexy hotwife..

Any more pics of this hot wife

Your wife looks good fucking her black lover....

Csosx,

csosx said:
.... she loves it big and deep. :p The funny thing is she's so petite. :D She loves everything big.

Good to hear your wife has found an excellent black lover with a huge cock, and she finds him very satisfying. Those are nice photos of the two of them, esp. the third set (post 20). She looks good fucking. Very nice.

—Custer

Wonder where he went? We gotta see more of this hottie!!!!

That cum dripping out of her pussy is SO hot!!

Unreal!!!!!

Seeing her suck him hard again while his load is dripping from her.....wow!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a few more

Enjoy :p - Do you think he's a hard act to follow? She is pretty much spoiled for it now.

Attachments

• vid20.jpg
    vid20.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,330
  • vid23.jpg
    vid23.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,383
  • vid24.jpg
    vid24.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,509
  • vid25.jpg
    vid25.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2,020
She looks so damn hot riding that BBC! Thanks and pleeeeease keep posting her for us! :)

Holy sh** she looks so hot riding that BBC!!!!! more please!!

That nut has to be fake. Why would he have a condom on in the rest of the vid and her have nut running out in the end?

You have a gorgeous wife my friend. I would love to see more of her. Thanks for sharing.
WB

curious2try said:
That nut has to be fake. Why would he have a condom on in the rest of the vid and her have nut running out in the end?

those aren't from the same vids :p. look at the room....

Excellent vidcaps, thank you.

I was wondering if she still fucks you, or whether she has devoted herself to her BBC's massive cock? :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread