• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my smoking hot wife - loves BBC!

• Thread startercsosxid
  • Start date
Smoking hot wife is right! She looks even better with that big dick in her, she knows what she likes. More pics!!

She looks like she would be so nice to touch. I would love to be there sharing her with you.

My god, this woman gets better with every photo set. I'd love to meet her.

ty so so much! your wife is smoking hot! would love to see more blk cum dripping from her beautiful pussy! thanks again littlescotty

Reactions: toolman2c
Need more!

You can't send too many pictures of this fine woman! Please send more with her lover and creampies.

Last edited by a moderator:
My god!

The way his huge cock looks against her ass in that picture is AMAZING!!!!
I just about creamed in my pants!
How can she take that big cock.....your really really lucky!

csosx said:
These were from an "event" earlier this year. This is her third encounter this her lover. Needless to say, she has a new perspective on things. The video is fantastic! Enjoy :D

best thread

Enjoy :)

Some solos.

DSC_3850.jpg DSC_3865.jpg DSC_3868.jpg DSC_3869.jpg

Damn. That's one spectacular ass... :p Absolutely LOVE the photos of her and her bull... FANTASTIC!

Very HOT!!! I love how her pussy kinda lays open in that last photo. I'm sure from the handywork of her BBC lover stretching her tight pussy to the max! MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm

What a perfectly amazing ass. I absolutely love the shots of her in the sweater, she should go out wearing only that, see how many guys she can get to touch her pussy in one night.

delicious

She looks so delicious!

csosx said:
Enjoy my wife.
CSOSX,

lovely pics of the misses love the way her lips come out as he is on the out stroke, that shows that it's a TIGHT fit.

Yes she does look OPEN doesnt she

there is not a guy with a pulse who would not love to be with your wife. You are a lucky man and keep psoting those pictures

Her labia are delicious!
I would so love to see them wrapped tightly around a thick, large cock, glistening with her juices..., and his cum!

dayum , she fuckin hot, freaky brotha from NYC wanna know whuts up

wow! fantastic pics - especially those of her riding him on the bed side! Thanks for sharing - my cock is straining for her....
Panos

I wish I could rim that ass while she gets fucked - very nice