• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Possible?

• Thread starterJen 01
  • Start date
wow very nice pictures jen would mind hitting that where you located sexy baby new york male here chocolate wonder parot24@yahoo.com

And another

You've made my day so have this too.

Attachments

• natural.JPG
    natural.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 632
what a smile....!!!

Jen,
your fantastic smile brights my day....you are simple beautiful...!!
Compliments toyour hubby as well for letting enjoy your body

Hi Jen, i'm a new member at this guestbook. would you show me more fabulous pics of your body? thanks from germany ;-)

Do you want this?

I've posted a few good tease pics here. I hope it makes for some seriously hard black cocks tonight. Enjoy (me in my stockings) lol.

Attachments

• Black teaser.jpg
    Black teaser.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 449
  • In black stockings 4 black men.jpg
    In black stockings 4 black men.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 455
  • Filled with black man's seed.jpg
    Filled with black man's seed.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 607
Pretty Woman

you are georgeous... without a doubt one of the best if not the very best posted...... it's so good to see a pretty face on the pics..... ummmmmmmm baby

Pretty Woman

i'd like some up close and personal of you baby..... would you send me some to ...... friendlyone2@iwon.com .....i'll be checking for them

Oh.. JennyJen. Yes you she have made many thousands of black cocks fully erect!! As well as many thousands of white cocks equally the same. You have to stop teasing us!!! Go out tonight and get yourself some big black bull & let him show you what that beautiful white body was made for. Pictures would be the best but we would even cum reading about the details. Love ya..

jen jen youare are a lovely and sexy girl

Hi

Haven't been online for a couple of days. Enjoy.

Attachments

• jensuck.jpg
    jensuck.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 598
wow

jen you are hot babe.

4u

Okay, i've realised that posting tease pics isn't enough now. I would like to try black cock some time this year. He needs to be big and aggressive. No nonsense and in charge. I should be back online in a few days. In the meantime enjoy this pic. Jen x

Attachments

• jen 32.jpg
    jen 32.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 655
Damn right

Just make sure you post the pics on this site when some black bull knocks you up in front of your husband. I've gotta see that.

Thank you Jen for all the pictures and the update! I hope this year goes by very soon! We can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

She's delicious

Jen...very hot pics, please add me to the list of pathetic cuck cleanup boys that want to lick you clean of cum after a good bbc fucking.

Love to see those lips wrapped around a bbc! Hurry back with more pics!

(Love to see you in some tight jeans!)

Hi

I haven't been online for a while. I'm glad that a few of you missed me. Do you know how many offers i got after deciding to go black? None! Not a single message to my e-mail address either. Oh well i must be below some guys standards or the 'BBC's' on this site are not as butch and aggressive as they claim. (Lol). Enjoy this one guys. x

Attachments

• jen striptease.jpg
    jen striptease.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 581
Jen 01 said:
I haven't been online for a while. I'm glad that a few of you missed me. Do you know how many offers i got after deciding to go black? None! Not a single message to my e-mail address either. Oh well i must be below some guys standards or the 'BBC's' on this site are not as butch and aggressive as they claim. (Lol). Enjoy this one guys. x

WTF!? NONE?? I wish I was black... i'd hit on you in a heartbeat! (i'd hit on you in a heartbeat regardless!)

Available

for black breeding. x

Attachments

• come on!.jpg
    come on!.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 729

Users who are viewing this thread