• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Possible?

• Thread starterJen 01
  • Start date
ummmmm, you look good jen. So are you married, as I read in someones post?
Your a prize girl, you wont have any problem finding a blk dick.

T

Thanks

I appreciate that Tyrone. I am married but if we were in the same area then you would be able to have me. Nevermind. x

Jen 01 said:
I haven't been online for a while. I'm glad that a few of you missed me. Do you know how many offers i got after deciding to go black? None! Not a single message to my e-mail address either. Oh well i must be below some guys standards or the 'BBC's' on this site are not as butch and aggressive as they claim. (Lol). Enjoy this one guys. x

Jen don't ever believe you are not up to anyone's standards. Speaking for thousands of guys out there you are probably one of the most beautiful women on this or any other web-site. I hope you got the e-mail I sent you about a week ago. I think you are right. Some brothers out there can talk the talk but when the rubber hits the road it's just that. Not walk the walk. Now you will be getting e-mails like crazy. Some guys giving excuses for one reason or another. Probably saying "I never read her threads". Personally I think because you are sooooo fine they were a little taken back. Probably couldn't handle you! You and your husband will run into some big black stud very soon and he will really show you how it's done. As always gotta send pic's when that happens. Love ya.. P.S Love those last couple of pic's!

hey jen lets see some more of your hot legs in stockings, you got me all worked up!

love to see the pictures of you with a black guy..post them..plz!

hellboy1 said:
hey jen lets see some more of your hot legs in stockings, you got me all worked up!

I keep an eye on this thread just hoping to see some more pics! Any are ok by me... maybe someday we'll see some pics of you with a BBC! (I hope) :drool:

You are quite simply a goddess.

Jen 01 said:
Please try these.
You are a knockout I love those pics I would be glad to be with you anytime anywhere. Share more!!!!!! ALAMAR

U Are So Hot U Get Me Going Just Looking At Your Pic Hot

just put down the time and date...where will you be and what will you be wearing ..someone will be there...and if it's in Wisconsin...I'll fuck the hell out of you...JEN...you're smoking

oh and make sure you bring your husband so he can watch

Lucky hubby

What a lucky hubby you have. Your so fit fantastic pics probably taken by your "lucky hub" and your quite willing to play the dirty little slut. Good luck hope u both have lots of fun from this.

Seeing as your still waiting, I could do a nice fake for you....

thanks for the post, yes you are fuckable. and you can make me a few bucks if you are interested

It's been a while.

Hello again. I've decided to come back and post some more. It's a bit difficult to stay away from this site when i have had such a response, from the kind to the lusty and sexually forceful. Thanks for all of them. The photos are not new but i thought that they may be enjoyed. Jen.

Attachments

• jenny.JPG
    jenny.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Jennifer.JPG
    Jennifer.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 257
Jen, I'm going to email you with some sexual suggestions....they may not be appropriate for this board. I want you to reply to me and tell me what you think. Again, the pictures are smoking baby.

T

Absolutely Fantastic

Jen you just right to be in bed with....!! your smilimg face is so nice that you can bright the day of your man anytime.
You are absolutely Fantastic and wonderful

Born to obey.

I hope this is good enough Tyrone.

Attachments

• Tyrone's order.jpg
    Tyrone's order.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 292
WELCOME BACK JEN! We missed you!

Thank you for visting back again. We always love to see your beautiful smile & beautiful body. We love all the pictures you send. Can't wait for more! Take care of yourself sweetheart. Until next time...

Users who are viewing this thread