07.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,354
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,668
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,608
WOW very hot, would love to see more of those.

As you wish.

Hope these are okay.

Attachments

• 91.JPG
    91.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 639
  • jen1.jpg
    jen1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,890
Very beautiful!!!!

Would love to see some more!

Another

Would love to see a fake soon.

Attachments

• jen teasing.jpg
    jen teasing.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 767
Extras

Deal with this!! :love:

Attachments

• jen6.jpg
    jen6.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 618
  • jen (pose).JPG
    jen (pose).JPG
    22 KB · Views: 943
Hot,love to see her with a big bush and a nice creampie :)

Question for Jen

Hi Jen,
I was curious to know what your request is? Are you wanting the fake to be in these images you have posted? Or can your fake request have your face placed on another image and used? I didn't want to use to much time doing an image that is not what you had intended. I can spend over an hour working on any kind of image manipluation to hopefully pass as real. I posted one fake in this forum that I did in a half hour and had one poster ask how you can tell its fake. It was a compliment by the poster to question it. Even with some glitches in the image fake. The thread is titled "#1 For OK123 Wife." Let me know what vision you have in your fantasy fake and I will see what I can do.

Thanks Jen!

Boise Nylons

Love the thigh highs BTW =o)

Very nice

Just wanted to say you are a very hot lady. I hope you get what you are looking for. Good luck. Thanks

Response.

These are for all of you who posted replies on this thread and private messages to me. Thanks. I guess that this is not just about faking pics now but i don't want to annoy anyone by taking up space on this part of the site. If i need to post these elsewhere then please let me know. Jen:flash:

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 777
  • jen33.jpg
    jen33.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 995
  • bad girl.jpg
    bad girl.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 708
For one message sender

Who wanted to see more of my ass!

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 330
Jen you are just smokin' hot beautiful! I wish I could help you with your african black meat cravings but I'm white. If I could I would marry you (already married) but I would let you sexually satisfy every big black stud we could find. I would video tape you getting the ride of your life with some black bulls filling your sweet, wet, white pussy with their african love juice. :whatever: Please let us know how you make out.

Here is one for you...

Attachments

• jen1.jpg
    jen1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 839
mmmmm love that ass. love to see your ass minus the thong.

What a perfect cotton white body and little bush for the black man to use and enjoy. Would love a shot at clean up duty. Mmmm.

It doesn't get any hotter than seeing Jen about to get the fucking of her life with those big black uncircumsised jamacian cocks. Can't wait for the real pic's Jen!

Jen, You ahve a beautiful body. Why do you need to be faked? You need to go and get yourself some BBC! With your beauty you will have no trouble

A fake of Jen

Hi honey, Here is the fake you wanted. You are a most beautiful woman and I wish I could play with you and find you some BBC you seem to want.
Good luck and keep those sexy pics coming. If you like this I'll do some more for you. Whitey

Attachments

• She-is-ready.jpg
    She-is-ready.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 629
Here Are A Couple For Jen

I hope you like Jen, Whitey

Attachments

• JEN-MEETS-THUG.jpg
    JEN-MEETS-THUG.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 933
  • Jen-gets-a-cum-bath.jpg
    Jen-gets-a-cum-bath.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 699
  • JEN-OPENS-WIDE.jpg
    JEN-OPENS-WIDE.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 657
Thanks guys.

I've just logged on for 20 minutes and couldn't believe the number of responses. Thanks so much. Many thanks to the guys who did the fakes too. I loved the suggestive remarks as well. Very naughty. Here's a small token of my appreciation. Jen.

Attachments

• poser!.jpg
    poser!.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 441
  • stockings pose.jpg
    stockings pose.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 412