Pregnancy Question regarding Wifes Lover

• Thread startermaod979
  • Start date

maod979

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2007
Ok so years later some of you hopefully remember me. My wife is activly seeing a guy we met on craigslist. It was meant mainl for her to watch me fool around with him but then within 10 minutes she was touching him and he was up in her after that. We have NEVER used a condomwith any of her lovers but since the time she used to cuckold me till now shes had her tubes reconnected as they were tied before. It was a successful surgery cause I got her prego and then she backed off sleeping around. Anyways, Back to my point before you all fall asleep. She has been seriously taking him everyday/evening time. I wait downstairs in basement and sometimes listen thru baby monitor as well. He is so fricin loud and grunts like a wild boar. We have agreed and he has agreed to try to impregnate her. He is rather large and she said he pushes so deep it hits something and hurts when he cums. After there done usally 1 to 2 hrs after they start she comes to get me and our day goes on. I always reach down n feel the damage and I swear its like hes hosed her down with cum. I mean alot of cum. She says he shoots two loads in her each time. But these are enormus loads. The leak thru her jean shorts. So all this said. My stupid question is does a heavy cummer have a much larger chance getting her pregnant than say a short non heavy cummer like myself ? Also he wants his name in the babys name is that normal ? It feels weird accepting all this but Its also very neat at the same time. I love my wife and she has such a glow after he leaves. I do thank him for satisfying her and he says no problem he will be by each day. Another concearn is he said he will still be playing with her durring and after he gets her pregnant. Should I cut that out or has anyone dealt with this stuff before ? Thanks for reading. Heres a few of her pics. Take Care.

Attachments

• 10-AEA2E4A1-30807-960.jpg
    10-AEA2E4A1-30807-960.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 473
  • 10-527EAC0F-26586-960.jpg
    10-527EAC0F-26586-960.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 659
  • 11-D6202DEB-32770-960.jpg
    11-D6202DEB-32770-960.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 685
maod979 said:
Also he wants his name in the babys name is that normal ? It feels weird accepting all this but Its also very neat at the same time. I love my wife and she has such a glow after he leaves. I do thank him for satisfying her and he says no problem he will be by each day. Another concearn is he said he will still be playing with her durring and after he gets her pregnant. Should I cut that out or has anyone dealt with this stuff before ? Thanks for reading. Heres a few of her pics. Take Care.

If he has made her pregnant, in my opinion it is only right that the child carries his name. He satisfies her so why should he not be able to enjoy her during and after pregnancy. I would hope he will be in the delivery room with her as well.

thanks for reply.

First no i dont make her cum not blessed down there like him. I dont know how she dont come to him. im sure she does. they moan like animals in the room while i listen thru baby monitor. I have f'd her one in awile but hes her main person now. idk. i gues with all that being said i should expect pregnancy this month. today he wrned me to stay out saying hes making babies etc. then rubbed it in saying twins run in his family. did agree i will be allowed to raise the babies. ughhhhhhh

nice thread

To MAC

Hey Mac, ( gosh you heve been here forever lol ) thanks for writing something real back to me. Anyways I forgot to mention YES I also have been pee testing wife every day with an Ovulation test. She is in LH SURGE since tuesday. He did here 2 times friday mornin like really thursday night. It was fri 2 am then none the weekend cause he had his kids he was watching. then monday tuesday no wed and im sure today n tomorrow. So she has shown two lines one darker than the other since tuesday and apparently that means lh surge and I havent cum in her or had sex at all. Im sure hes going to do it this month by the way things are going. He said in text to me that he plans on making more after she gives birth. Also im not sure im comfy with him being in the deliver room. I can handle the name thing but noone needs to know our choices but me n wife n him. He is white and some similar looks although much better shapeand much better hung than me but other things that will pass as mine. so lets leave well enough at that.

Well his name could be passed off as being a good friend. Make it a middle name is easily passed off.
I'm still Confused. He was originally meant for you? How so? Was your plans a bi playmate and now you are pushed out of the bedroom during sessions?
Hank

If it's his kid, I think he should be in the delivery room

compuserve...b4 the dot com era <<<<

Hank yes but that changed in like ten mins. Mac lol. Also mac yed twins run in her family her dad has a twin n her sisters are twins. Hes coming now so im out with kids and ovulation test still shows strong. Does this lh ovulation surge test thing accuarte ? If do im gonna be a dad soon. Lol

update.

Did another test today. still ovulating but prego test is neg.

Update

So yesterday she had a busy day. First a friend came over around 2 and had sex with her and came in her after an hr or so. Hes very large and she says it hurts some but still it happened so yeah. Then at night her real lover came over and I left with kids before he got there. Anyways my wife text to say they were done and we came back. She showed me herself and how much cum he had pumped inside her then she gave me a lil cup full of cum and guess what was in the cup ? HER WEDDING RINGS. I was so turned on and hurt at the same time. She then put the rings in my mouth to clean and poured his cum on my dick opening my hole in pushing his cum inside my dick. Wat was left of the cum in the cup was poured in my mouth and smeared on my face. Needless to say this was the most humiiated so far in cuckolding I have gone. Her lover texts me n pokes fun at me and stuff. As far as pregnancy she says today shes feeling nauses so who knows. I doubt its a matter of if but when. He cums in her 4 days a week and two times each time. She says he slams it in her cervix. So anyways hes coming again tonight ill update afterwords.

First your wife is lovely

Do you want her to be impregnated by a black man? It seems so. Mac is right only let him fuck her during her fertile period. If you are a man you will love the child and protect, educate and always be there for the child.

Attachments

• 21st+century+marriage.jpg
    21st+century+marriage.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 245
  • cuck_picFromWife&BF50.jpg
    cuck_picFromWife&BF50.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 2937.jpg
    2937.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 247
  • cartoon_pregnantWife.jpg
    cartoon_pregnantWife.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 211
  • cuckoldbaby.jpg
    cuckoldbaby.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 238
Mac I have no idea lol gues hes touching it

mimi. he is white n i will deff raise n love it.

if he cums in her n i do too afterwords is his cum more likely to win the battle or it doesent matter ? Anyways getting ready to leave out now. he will be here at 930.

maod979 said:
Also he wants his name in the babys name is that normal ? It feels weird accepting all this

Ha ha, crazy cucks. :D I tell ya. Yeah, it's totally normal, dude. It's normal to have some other guy fuck your wife and try to impregnate her and then have him name the baby. It's totally normal. Why would you even ask? LMFAO

moderators

Can u please remove this ahole. Hes like a pime that wont go away even after being popped.

Update

So she is done. He came over n within an hr was done. He came in her twice and she sucked him some as well. I was lucky enuff to get a pic. Dont know who this dickhead is above but guess hes a troll.

pimes can be nasty little devils :mad:

firedrop2007-albums-misc-picture11766-suprise.jpg

maod979 said:
Can u please remove this ahole. Hes like a pime that wont go away even after being popped.

LOL. Hotwife husbands aside, cucks want to be abused. But if you dare criticize them in a forum, they get their feelings hurt and want you banned. LMFAO. Freedom of speech is great unless someone disagrees with you, huh?

You're not a man when it comes to your wife, and you're not a man when it comes to criticism. You cry for the mods. Pathetic.

Plus I read the rules (have you?), and I haven't violated any of them. You on the otherhand have done so by calling me names. If the mods decide to ignore their own rules and ban me, I'll just hop on another provider, change my username, and be good to go. If they ban me for a legit reason, then I'll stay gone. But so far I haven't done anything besides say things that people don't agree with.

Buggalee said:
LOL. Hotwife husbands aside, cucks want to be abused. But if you dare criticize them in a forum, they get their feelings hurt and want you banned. LMFAO. Freedom of speech is great unless someone disagrees with you, huh?

Exactly. I really don't understand these guys. You don't come on these forums as a cuck without expecting people to be contemptuous towards you. It's one of the biggest parts of the fetish!

Morons.