Pregnancy Question regarding Wifes Lover

• Thread startermaod979
  • Start date
Buggalee said:
LOL. Hotwife husbands aside, cucks want to be abused. But if you dare criticize them in a forum, they get their feelings hurt and want you banned. LMFAO. Freedom of speech is great unless someone disagrees with you, huh?

You're not a man when it comes to your wife, and you're not a man when it comes to criticism. You cry for the mods. Pathetic.

Plus I read the rules (have you?), and I haven't violated any of them. You on the otherhand have done so by calling me names. If the mods decide to ignore their own rules and ban me, I'll just hop on another provider, change my username, and be good to go. If they ban me for a legit reason, then I'll stay gone. But so far I haven't done anything besides say things that people don't agree with.

I was reading over the rules again and I may've broken the rules with my prior post, as I did say "crazy cucks" and mocked you. I can see how that was inciteful. Oh well, I can refrain from such acts of aggression, but I won't be any less critical. I've made positive comments as well, so I'm not going to feel like I have to hide my critical thoughts. If no one is allowed to criticize anyone, then this would be a pretty lame forum.

Curious Observer said:
Exactly. I really don't understand these guys. You don't come on these forums as a cuck without expecting people to be contemptuous towards you. It's one of the biggest parts of the fetish!

Morons.

Thanks, Curious. I scaled it back a little with my next post, because I really don't technically want to be violating any of the forum rules, but I still feel the same. I'm just going to start putting it in a nicer way :)

Doesent change the fact your a jackass. I will not post here anymore because of idiots like u. Took ten rebutals for u to make ur poi.t. dumbtard. Cya.

maod979 said:
Doesent change the fact your a jackass. I will not post here anymore because of idiots like u. Took ten rebutals for u to make ur poi.t. dumbtard. Cya.

Ten rebuttals? One rebuttal to you. One correction to that rebuttal. One reply to a sane member (Curious Observer). Oh well, exaggeration IS the hallmark of the overly sensitive.

Anyhoo, this board won't be the same without you :rolleyes:

This is confusing, but cuckoldry is

MA0D979 I am not sure where I got the impression that your wifes lover was black, but I appoligize. Knowing how males think, a little, it is quite commone for a male once he starts having sex with a women to become well propriatory, and not want any one around her. It makes no difference if he is married or not. I have observed this several times, and it is just something in a true alpha males blood. Some men run for the hills some don't.

The rings were a nice touch and you admit it turned you on, but may I ask a silly question, did you want the man to impregnate your woman and just walk away? What does your wife think/want? If he is married what does his spouse know think. Not all men are as openminded as willing cuckold's.

Does your wife want to be with her lover on a LTB?

Does she just want to get pregnant, and never see him again. (Hard since he wants the baby to have his name)?

Have you or do you want any sexual contact with her lover?

How many lovers does she have?

Attachments

• got_to_understand.jpg
    got_to_understand.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 169
  • CW30apr1102.jpg
    CW30apr1102.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 177
  • cuckwife.jpg
    cuckwife.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 171
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 161
  • WDWM1.jpg
    WDWM1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 173
To mimi

First thank you for the non arrogant attitude post.

Yes i want her prego by someone else.

It all started by me n him playing with her watching then joining.

Hopefully he doesent want a ton of involvement that would suck.

She does have other lovers but there on hold right now.

It seems that your wife has decided to get preggie by another man - and because she has other lovers, it is obvious that she is addicted to the lifestyle that you have helped her to adopt over a long period of time.

You and the other men would be wise to STOP ALL SEX WITH HER, so she can take her time and become pregnant without the pressure to become pregnant in a short period of time.

Having a baby is about having a wonderful time becoming pregnant with the man who will be the father. She needs to feel in love with the man, so the baby is born in a love bond. The biological father can then be involved to some extent with his child, and will need to get together with your wife from time-to-time to discuss the upbringing of their child.

You will be the Stepfather, even if others don't know that without looking at the birth certificate. You will have to love this child "as though it was your own", but you must not argue with the real parents over details of it's upbringing.

It sounds like your wife would like to be bred with several children with this man, and I think too much water has passed under the bridge for you to call a halt to the events unfolding.

He has indicated that you are to be excluded from having physical sex with your wife from now on, and the fact that he wants to be in the delivery ward when the baby is born, means he wants to form an attachment to his child.

A woman's lover is usually more likely to get her pregnant. This has been proven in scientific tests. If both men ejaculate inside the same hour into her pussy, her brain will slow down her husband's "tadpoles" and speed up her lover's "tadpoles", to enable her husband's sperm to arrive too late - after her egg is already fertilised.

You have allowed your wife to be fucked at least 4 days a week by her lovers, so you no longer are her main squeeze - you need to obey her instructions to the letter, if she is going to continue to allow you to be her husband. You gave away the right to "rule the roost" a long time ago. You will find yourself sleeping in the spare room a lot during the pregnancy.

You should look deep into your heart to look at your marriage and how you can continue to support your wife to enjoy her life, for better or worse, as promised in your wedding vows.