Proceeding Towards Reality Advice...

• Thread startersmpenisguy
  • Start date

smpenisguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hi cuckold community.

I have been a long time follower of this site (and others) and have been slowly (over the last 2+ years) developing a cuckold relationship with my wife's full support. We basically live a cuckold relationship - minus an actual Bull. We role play regularly, she wears an anklet, recently we started sleeping naked, I am regularly denied - which also sexually frustrates her, etc...Basically, doing stuff I have read on this site and others. She knows that I am no longer excited/turned on by penetrative sex and desire more non-penetrative play - I have explained to her that is what the Bull is for. :)

About 3 months ago, I decided to search for a potential Bull. After an extensive search I finally found an Alpha male that fits our needs. My wife knows and gave me permission to exchange pics. She is impressed by him.

My job takes me out of town often and the other day after a terrific role play session, which she always orgasms pretty hard, I told her I would like for us to meet the potential Bull for just drinks. She said she "doesn't know and is concerned about what they would talk about". Further, she would be doing it for me.

Here is my question for cucks/Hotwives...is my wife just being coy and really wants to meet the Bull or is she just not ready and I should avoid the meeting if it is just for me.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: ktpy
Any time I see this expression "she would be doing it for me" i run as far away as possible.

If she is not willing to admit her desires then she is just not ready. She may well be willing to do it for herself, but until she faces and embraces this reality you will just be blamed for the entire mess that occurs. Further even if it turns out well, you will always be BLAMED for this lifestyle.

She needs to put on some big girl panties

Lovestruckcuck said:
Just being coy as she is unsure if your feelings will be hurt if she appears to eager

That is what I am leaning towards.

During role play, I have been working the potential Bull into our role play - telling her to how much I want to see Kevin (the Bull's name) rub on her breast and kiss down her stomach and slowly penetrate her making me her cuckold. This kind of talk makes her orgasm very strong - stronger than me actually in her! I tend to bring her to orgasm with only my tongue and fingers; I have read that potential cucks should stay out of the wifey. :) It leaves the wife kind of needing a little more - and it does work, she has told me that using my fingers is defintely not the same.

Reactions: purplejoys
smpenisguy said:
During role play, I have been working the potential Bull into our role play - telling her to how much I want to see Kevin (the Bull's name) rub on her breast and kiss down her stomach and slowly penetrate her making me her cuckold. This kind of talk makes her orgasm very strong - stronger than me actually in her! .... etc ....
Your wife sounds promising. I'd say go ahead and set up a meeting for drinks with her prospective bull.

If she responds badly to him, you can always tell him something reasonably polite ("Well.... it was nice to have met you, Kevin...."), and depart. (Have an agreed-on sign for her to indicate she doesn't like him, like maybe she touches your leg with her foot.)

If your wife's response is more positive, but she doesn't feel quite ready, you can make arrangements to meet him again later.... maybe for dinner. And, the reality of actually meeting a potential lover would fuel your and your wife's cuckold / cuckoldress games in bed.

Reactions: PussyFlavoredKisses
Custer Laststand said:
Your wife sounds promising. I'd say go ahead and set up a meeting for drinks with her prospective bull.

If she responds badly to him, you can always tell him something reasonably polite ("Well.... it was nice to have met you, Kevin...."), and depart. (Have an agreed-on sign for her to indicate she doesn't like him, like maybe she touches your leg with her foot.)

If your wife's response is more positive, but she doesn't feel quite ready, you can make arrangements to meet him again later.... maybe for dinner. And, the reality of actually meeting a potential lover would fuel your and your wife's cuckold / cuckoldress games in bed.

I agree - and is inline with what I was thinking and shared with my wife. We have been at this "stage" for quite some time. It appears there are two camps of lifetyle advisors, 1. Wait for her to scream YES lets do this and 2. Those that say if I don't take subtle "yes" signs and nudge forward it will never happen.

The subtle "yes" signs I am talking about are: wearing an anklet, giving me the ok to share a risqué pic of her with Kevin, during sex being very receptive to me using his name, denying me (knowing this also sexually frustrates her), etc...Since we have started moving towards this type of relationship, we have been very open with our communication - sharing my sexual desires with her has improved our communication along with our sex life. She knows she is in control and is not a push over.

When I told her that I would like for us to meet with Kevin just for drinks, she didn't say, "no". She just said the above...and when we were talking yesterday, she playfully said, "she is going to need some strong drinks".

While she is not on the roof with a mega phone screaming yes, I do think she is open to meeting with Kevin.

Reactions: DRod4620
smpenisguy said:
Hi cuckold community.

I have been a long time follower of this site (and others) and have been slowly (over the last 2+ years) developing a cuckold relationship with my wife's full support. We basically live a cuckold relationship - minus an actual Bull. We role play regularly, she wears an anklet, recently we started sleeping naked, I am regularly denied - which also sexually frustrates her, etc...Basically, doing stuff I have read on this site and others. She knows that I am no longer excited/turned on by penetrative sex and desire more non-penetrative play - I have explained to her that is what the Bull is for. :)

About 3 months ago, I decided to search for a potential Bull. After an extensive search I finally found an Alpha male that fits our needs. My wife knows and gave me permission to exchange pics. She is impressed by him.

My job takes me out of town often and the other day after a terrific role play session, which she always orgasms pretty hard, I told her I would like for us to meet the potential Bull for just drinks. She said she "doesn't know and is concerned about what they would talk about". Further, she would be doing it for me.

Here is my question for cucks/Hotwives...is my wife just being coy and really wants to meet the Bull or is she just not ready and I should advoid the meeting if it is just for me.

I don't think she is being coy, from a Hot Wife's perspective, I would say she doesn't full understand what is in store for her and that unknown is making her apprehensive about committing to such a lifestyle. In other words she is not fully ready yet, but you could ease her into the situation by getting her to mingle with the potential bull in a non sexual environment, where she is does not have to think about the conclusion. You guys could go in for group activities such as games or a movie or so.. rather than leaving her alone with the bull. As her response that she is not sure what they would talk about is a genuine concern, as she does not know more about the bull and once she gets to know about him, I am sure she will open up in no time.

It would also suggest that it would be better if she gets a upper hand in choosing the bull rather than the cuckold choose it for her. Mating with Alpha should always remain the female's choice.
All the Best! ...With regards
Sam.

Reactions: Windjammer78, smpenisguy and Nazareth
Ready or not here I cum..

From my experience you are always apprehensive, especially the first few times. You never know how things will turn out. You either enjoy the experience or you don't.
I was always worried that my hubby would get jealous and couldn't live with me once I'd fucked someone else. As it happens, he loves it, and so do I.
I don't think he's a cuck as such, he just loves it when I cum. Most times he'll join in and the more of a wanton Slut that I am turns him on even more.
The first step is always the hardest. Talk about your reservations. Talk about your limits and how you will handle things if one or the other isn't happy.
The sex part is easy, we all love sex. The hardest part is sharing your feelings about it.
Good luck xxx

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Nazareth, Windjammer78 and 2 others
smpenisguy said:
.......... When I told [my wife] that I would like for us to meet with [her potential lover] Kevin just for drinks, she didn't say, "no". She just said the above...and when we were talking yesterday, she playfully said, "she is going to need some strong drinks". While she is not on the roof with a mega phone screaming "yes," I do think she is open to meeting with Kevin.
Yes, that's what it sounds like to me. I'd say move forward with it. As I mentioned, a preliminary meeting won't commit you and your wife to anything. Kevin will almost certainly consider it reasonable if you make it clear to him, in advance, that the meeting is to get a better feel for whether he and your wife have chemistry.

ktpy said:
I don't think she is being coy, from a Hot Wife's perspective, I would say she doesn't full understand what is in store for her and that unknown is making her apprehensive about committing to such a lifestyle. In other words she is not fully ready yet, but you could ease her into the situation by getting her to mingle with the potential bull in a non sexual environment, where she is does not have to think about the conclusion. You guys could go in for group activities such as games or a movie or so.. rather than leaving her alone with the bull. As her response that she is not sure what they would talk about is a genuine concern, as she does not know more about the bull and once she gets to know about him, I am sure she will open up in no time.

It would also suggest that it would be better if she gets a upper hand in choosing the bull rather than the cuckold choose it for her. Mating with Alpha should always remain the female's choice.
All the Best! ...With regards
Sam.

Thanks, Sam.

I agree, part of her hesitation may come from not fully understanding what is in store for her - role play always leads to sex, so this may be her expectation. I have set the stage that we are only going for drinks, sex is her choice not mine. Kevin also knows this and is ok that sex may not happen on the first couple of meets.

I will work with Kevin to find a place to meet that has a relaxed atmosphere. I would like a place with dancing to promote a reason for them to be alone together...if she dances with him even if they don't have sex, I know it means she is comfortable with him.

Custer Laststand said:
Yes, that's what it sounds like to me. I'd say move forward with it. As I mentioned, a preliminary meeting won't commit you and your wife to anything. Kevin will almost certainly consider it reasonable if you make it clear to him, in advance, that the meeting is to get a better feel for whether he and your wife have chemistry.

Thanks Custer.

I have told Kevin not to expect sex on the first couple of meets. He knows and understands my wife's apprehension...he has told me, we are not his first, first time couple. Although, he did say she would be the first wife he meet and did not fuck on the first date!

smpenisguy said:
Thanks Custer.

I have told Kevin not to expect sex on the first couple of meets. He knows and understands my wife's apprehension...he has told me, we are not his first, first time couple. Although, he did say she would be the first wife he meet and did not fuck on the first date!

Because of her possible reticence I suggest somewhere such as a coffee shop rather than a bar so that she can appraise him without the influence of alcohol, remember it needs to be up to her whether she hits it off with him well enough to allow him to have sex with her

Enigma632 said:
Because of her possible reticence I suggest somewhere such as a coffee shop rather than a bar so that she can appraise him without the influence of alcohol, remember it needs to be up to her whether she hits it off with him well enough to allow him to have sex with her

Thanks, Enigma.

I will ask her if she would feel more comfortable meeting initiallly at a coffee shop during the day versus a bar/club at night. And to keep assuring her sex is not the goal on this first meet.

smpenisguy said:
I agree - and is inline with what I was thinking and shared with my wife. We have been at this "stage" for quite some time. It appears there are two camps of lifetyle advisors, 1. Wait for her to scream YES lets do this and 2. Those that say if I don't take subtle "yes" signs and nudge forward it will never happen.

The subtle "yes" signs I am talking about are: wearing an anklet, giving me the ok to share a risqué pic of her with Kevin, during sex being very receptive to me using his name, denying me (knowing this also sexually frustrates her), etc...Since we have started moving towards this type of relationship, we have been very open with our communication - sharing my sexual desires with her has improved our communication along with our sex life. She knows she is in control and is not a push over.

When I told her that I would like for us to meet with Kevin just for drinks, she didn't say, "no". She just said the above...and when we were talking yesterday, she playfully said, "she is going to need some strong drinks".

While she is not on the roof with a mega phone screaming yes, I do think she is open to meeting with Kevin.
"On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of Victory lie down to rest, & in resting died." - Adlai E. Stevenson.

FFS Dude, GO FOR IT! Meeting a well hung Stallion for drinks & small talk should be very simple. Just let your Lady know that she is the "Boss of the Pussy" & as such is under ZERO obligation to ever see him again if he fails to dampen her panties. You will accept whatever she decides & will defend her with your life if he turns out to be some kind of creepy stalker fuck.

Reactions: toolman2c
Thanks - Pussyflavoredkisses.

I am trying to go for it! Finding the "right" Bull/lover is not easy. Kevin ended up backing out because our schedules were not matching up. I am working with another potential Bull.

One another note, this weekend we were talking over drinks and she asked if I had ever looked up old girlfriends online. I told her not really...which is true...as a cuck I am really not interested in looking up past girlfriends. I asked her if had she been looking up old boyfriends...and she said, "yes". So, we dicussed her old boyfriends...which was sexually exciting for me..and her...and she had mentioned that she had dated some pretty good looking men. I asked her about her first...it happens she lost her virginity to a black bf...she asked if that got me excited and reach for my penis - it was rock hard.

Ladies - if a women is searching her old bf's...is that a sign she is on the prowl...especially in the context of my desire for her to cuck me?

Thanks.

Last edited:
smpenisguy said:
Ladies - if a women is searching her old bf's...is that a sign she is on the prowl...especially in the context of my desire for her to cuck me? Thanks.
I'm not a lady, but I'll venture an answer to your question. It may not mean your wife is "on the prowl" in reality — given that there's a difference between looking for information online versus acting on it — but it definitely means she is interested.

If the online information your wife uncovers suggests one of her previous boyfriends may be available, she may act on that with a seemingly-innocent message to him.

If it turns out your wife's first boyfriend (the black man who took her virginity) is available and responds in a positive way, that would be especially hot. I suggest encouraging her to check him out.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
I'm not a lady, but I'll venture an answer to your question. It may not mean your wife is "on the prowl" in reality — given that there's a difference between looking for information online versus acting on it — but it definitely means she is interested.

If the online information your wife uncovers suggests one of her previous boyfriends may be available, she may act on that with a seemingly-innocent message to him.

If it turns out your wife's first boyfriend (the black man who took her virginity) is available and responds in a positive way, that would be especially hot. I suggest encouraging her to check him out.

Thanks - Custer.

My wife also mentioned that old boyfriends have checked into her status - which of course is exciting. I did let my wife know that I am ok with that because I am not jealous and I know she (my wife) loves me. She gave me a hug and passionate kiss - definitely indicates her approval.

I attached a playful text my wife and I had the other day to provide a greater sense of "where" we are in becoming an actual cuckold couple.

I really think we are at the cusp - just needing the "right" guy - make sense?

IMG_0788.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DRod4620 and Chastitycuck4320
smpenisguy said:
Thanks - Custer.
Hey, you're welcome.
smpenisguy said:
My wife also mentioned that old boyfriends have checked into her status - which of course is exciting.
Yes, that sounds very positive.
smpenisguy said:
I did let my wife know that I am ok with that because I am not jealous and I know she (my wife) loves me.
Good — you responded in exactly the right way.
smpenisguy said:
She gave me a hug and a passionate kiss - definitely indicates her approval.
Excellent! That's even more positive.
smpenisguy said:
I attached a playful text exchange my wife and I had the other day, to provide a greater sense of "where we are at" in becoming an actual cuckold couple.
Thanks. It sounds like your wife (and you, presumably) were going out to a party that night, where she probably would have had opportunities to flirt (at a minimum). If so, how did it go....?
smpenisguy said:
I really think we are at the cusp - just needing the "right" guy - make sense?
Yes, it does sound that way. Maybe it would help your wife "get there" if you were to be more explicit. I.e., rather than just assuring her "you won't be jealous" about other men, let her know you would like to see her take a lover she finds sexually-satisfying, then try to come to agreement with her — as co-conspirators, as it were — on a plan to make that happen.

Custer Laststand said:
Hey, you're welcome.

Yes, that sounds very positive.

Good — you responded in exactly the right way.

Excellent! That's even more positive.

Thanks. It sounds like your wife (and you, presumably) were going out to a party that night, where she probably would have had opportunities to flirt (at a minimum). If so, how did it go....?

Yes, it does sound that way. Maybe it would help your wife "get there" if you were to be more explicit. I.e., rather than just assuring her "you won't be jealous" about other men, let her know you would like to see her take a lover she finds sexually-satisfying, then try to come to agreement with her — as co-conspirators, as it were — on a plan to make that happen.

The text message is a conversation my wife and I had regarding her and a single gf heading to a wedding this weekend - love/sex will definitely be in the air. I will share post-event details.

Trust me, I have been very direct - she knows exactly what I sexually desire. It has just taken some time to get her comfortable with the lifestyle...after two years, she is finally comfortable referring me as her cuckold...has to be a positive sign. She has appreciated the openness cuckolding has brought our relationship.

I am working with a new potential Bull...we are to meet him next weekend. I am hoping things go well at the wedding to help build the excitement for meeting the Bull the following weekend.

Fingers-crossed.

smpenisguy said:
The text message is a conversation my wife and I had regarding her and a single gf heading to a wedding this weekend - love/sex will definitely be in the air. I will share post-event details.
Ah — I see. Hopefully your wife will wear her sexy "little red dress" you recommended.
smpenisguy said:
Trust me, I have been very direct - she knows exactly what I sexually desire. It has just taken some time to get her comfortable with the lifestyle...after two years, she is finally comfortable referring me as her cuckold...has to be a positive sign. She has appreciated the openness [my desire for] cuckolding has brought our relationship.
Two years is a while, but not surprising. It sounds like your approach has been effective.
smpenisguy said:
I am working with a new potential Bull...we are to meet him next weekend. I am hoping things go well at the wedding to help build the excitement for meeting the Bull the following weekend. Fingers-crossed.
If successful, it will be the start of a new "hotwife /cuckold husband" form for your wife's and your marriage. Good luck!

smpenisguy said:

Trust me, I have been very direct - she knows exactly what I sexually desire. It has just taken some time to get her comfortable with the lifestyle...after two years, she is finally comfortable referring me as her cuckold...has to be a positive sign. She has appreciated the openness cuckolding has brought our relationship.

I am working with a new potential Bull...we are to meet him next weekend. I am hoping things go well at the wedding to help build the excitement for meeting the Bull the following weekend.

Fingers-crossed.
You & I are in the same phase of Cuckoldry except it's taken me 12 years to get this far. I'm very confidant that my Princess is going to spread her legs for another man, she's actually promised me she will with 2 old friends of ours when we see them this summer.

You are very LUCKY that your wife lost her virginity to a black man. Mine is a Preachers daughter & as such, has a huge prudish streak. I think I actually set my Cuckold dreams back a few steps in the past by pushing her too hard to take a black cock up her sweet pussy. I started focusing on letting her know that she is "the boss of the Pussy" & only SHE has any say over who does or does not get to shove their dicks up her little pussy hole. As her tiny penis Husband, I can't expect her to allow me any rightful say over who she spreads her legs for.

I think it has been a big help that I've convinced her how much of a turn on it is for me to stay "militantly faithful" to her cheating pussy. She was worried that this was somehow a dirty trick to get her into an "open marriage" & that is NOT at all what I want. I tell her all the time how PROUD I am knowing that I'm NEVER going to know the pleasure of another woman's pussy again & that it's even better knowing that she is going to be getting ALL the Big Cocks she wants, any time she wants them. A Cuckold Marriage can be very loving & Romantic & I think she's starting to understand that. : )

Once she's comfortable using other white men for her breeding pleasure, there will be plenty of time for me to push her onto a black man's massive cock. If she never agrees : ( to try BBC, at least I can finally stand in a mirror, look myself in the eye & proudly say "I am a little dicked Cuckold." which is a huge step up from where I'm at now....... I'll keep my fingers crossed that your wife becomes a Cheating ***** very soon, I feel like you deserve it.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow