Proceeding Towards Reality Advice...

• Thread startersmpenisguy
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Ah — I see. Hopefully your wife will wear her sexy "little red dress" you recommended.

Two years is a while, but not surprising. It sounds like your approach has been effective.

If successful, it will be the start of a new "hotwife /cuckold husband" form for your wife's and your marriage. Good luck!

Yes, it has taken some time but it has been fun living a fantasy cuckold relationship - denial, caging, roleplay, etc. The delay is my fault. I had been of the mindset that when my wife was ready for reality, she would find a lover. While maybe optimal, we were not progressing.

After a hot role play session, I just asked her if she was ready for reality. At first, she did not anwser...so, I took this as a "no". Then one night after asking, she asked me if I had found a potential Bull - I told her "yes", eventhough I had not but the next day I started the search. :)

After some searching, I finally found a Bull that I clicked with - Kevin. I shared his info..and pics with her and things were progressing nicely until he became too impatient with out schedules. She was very receptive to me using his name during sex - "image Kevin running his hands over your breast...or penetrating your tight pussy...etc...".

I really think at this point, she is just nervous about meeting the guy/Bull. I don't think she is too worried about how I will feel...as I have never waivered through this process...I am certain it is more about "will the Bull like her...want to fuck her". Does that make sense?

I am interested - have any cucks had success with develop their wife an online profile on an adult personals or swingers wife and then turning it over for her to manage?

-smpenisguy

PussyFlavoredKisses said:
You & I are in the same phase of Cuckoldry except it's taken me 12 years to get this far. I'm very confidant that my Princess is going to spread her legs for another man, she's actually promised me she will with 2 old friends of ours when we see them this summer.

You are very LUCKY that your wife lost her virginity to a black man. Mine is a Preachers daughter & as such, has a huge prudish streak. I think I actually set my Cuckold dreams back a few steps in the past by pushing her too hard to take a black cock up her sweet pussy. I started focusing on letting her know that she is "the boss of the Pussy" & only SHE has any say over who does or does not get to shove their dicks up her little pussy hole. As her tiny penis Husband, I can't expect her to allow me any rightful say over who she spreads her legs for.

I think it has been a big help that I've convinced her how much of a turn on it is for me to stay "militantly faithful" to her cheating pussy. She was worried that this was somehow a dirty trick to get her into an "open marriage" & that is NOT at all what I want. I tell her all the time how PROUD I am knowing that I'm NEVER going to know the pleasure of another woman's pussy again & that it's even better knowing that she is going to be getting ALL the Big Cocks she wants, any time she wants them. A Cuckold Marriage can be very loving & Romantic & I think she's starting to understand that. : )

Once she's comfortable using other white men for her breeding pleasure, there will be plenty of time for me to push her onto a black man's massive cock. If she never agrees : ( to try BBC, at least I can finally stand in a mirror, look myself in the eye & proudly say "I am a little dicked Cuckold." which is a huge step up from where I'm at now....... I'll keep my fingers crossed that your wife becomes a Cheating ***** very soon, I feel like you deserve it.

Sounds like you are getting cucked this summer - nice! Wait, is it already summer? :)

Good luck!
-smpenisguy

smpenisguy said:
I really think at this point, [my wife] is just nervous about meeting the guy / Bull. I don't think she is too worried about how I will feel...as I have never wavered through this process...I am certain it is more about "will the Bull like her and want to fuck her." Does that make sense?
Yes, it does. Perhaps the key is to keep the initial meeting with her potential lover (whoever he turns out to be) low key... say, just a lunch date without alcohol (or, at most, one glass of wine to relax). Reassure your wife it's just to get acquainted.... no commitment will be implied beyond that. If she feels she does not "have chemistry" with him, she can feel free to let you know (by touching your leg with her foot under the table, for instance), and you will end the meeting in some polite way. If he feels he doesn't "have chemistry" with your wife, you and she can leave it up to him to (in effect) say so, in some way.

Probably talking about it in terms of the guy you meet "having or not having chemistry" with your wife, or vice-versa, would be more positive than talking about him "possibly disliking her," or vice-versa.
smpenisguy said:
I am interested - have any cucks had success with develop their wife an online profile on an adult personals or swingers site and then turning it over for her to manage? -smpenisguy
Beats me. In the case of your wife: since she seems hesitant and not very confident, I have the impression it will be best if you stay in the loop and provide her with support.

Last edited:
Just an update - wife had a fun time at the wedding. She danced with several black men - it was an IR couple getting married.

She admitted to be turned on by the aggressive grinding from the men and enjoyed the flirting. She did say she could have easily hooked up with a couple of guys. She didn't because she was with a gf that is ******* of our sexual lifestyle choice - of course, I am excited that she told me this!

Hopefully, this bodes well for our coming weekend - we are meeting a Bull for the first time. She and he are both aware that sex is not necessarily on the table - I am bringing protection just in case. ;)

Will see...any thoughts?

Smpenisguy

Reactions: Nazareth and PussyFlavoredKisses
smpenisguy said:
Just an update - wife had a fun time at the wedding. She danced with several black men - it was an IR couple getting married.

She admitted to be turned on by the aggressive grinding from the men and enjoyed the flirting. She did say she could have easily hooked up with a couple of guys. She didn't because she was with a gf that is ******* of our sexual lifestyle choice - of course, I am excited that she told me this!

Hopefully, this bodes well for our coming weekend - we are meeting a Bull for the first time. She and he are both aware that sex is not necessarily on the table - I am bringing protection just in case. ;)

Will see...any thoughts?

Smpenisguy
YES!!!! You're getting Cucked very soon! Probably this weekend when she meets the potential Bull but, very soon if not then. You just have to be patient & show her all the Love & support she needs till the "Right Penis" comes along. Her mind is clearly in the right place & I LOVE that she enjoyed dancing with several black men at an interracial Wedding. Your Wife is going to be a hypersexual Cheating ***** before you know it & I'm so Happy for you.

Things are also going very well for me. My Lady has met a "Classy Gentleman who's not a loser" (Her exact words) at her job & says "the 3 of us may end up in his Hot Tub sometime." We woke up around 2:00 this mourning & had a Romantic pounding FUCK as she talked about making me watch her give up her pussy to this fella in his hot tub. :D:p My heart is just going pitter pat.

PussyFlavoredKisses said:
YES!!!! You're getting Cucked very soon! Probably this weekend when she meets the potential Bull but, very soon if not then. You just have to be patient & show her all the Love & support she needs till the "Right Penis" comes along. Her mind is clearly in the right place & I LOVE that she enjoyed dancing with several black men at an interracial Wedding. Your Wife is going to be a hypersexual Cheating ***** before you know it & I'm so Happy for you.

Things are also going very well for me. My Lady has met a "Classy Gentleman who's not a loser" (Her exact words) at her job & says "the 3 of us may end up in his Hot Tub sometime." We woke up around 2:00 this mourning & had a Romantic pounding FUCK as she talked about making me watch her give up her pussy to this fella in his hot tub. :D:p My heart is just going pitter pat.

Thanks - PFK. I do feel all the time I have put into establishing a cuckold relationship is about to come true.

Sounds like you are also about to be cucked - why wait...get a hotel room with a hot tub!

Reactions: PussyFlavoredKisses
smpenisguy said:
Good for the IR couple who got married. And, good for your wife for dancing with several black men.
smpenisguy said:
She admitted to be turned on by the aggressive grinding from the men and enjoyed the flirting. She did say she could have easily hooked up with a couple of guys.
Your wife could have given her cell phone no. to one of them and suggested he call her later. Anyway — although she didn't do that (apparently), it sounds like your wife is on track....
smpenisguy said:
She didn't because she was with a gf that is ******* of our sexual lifestyle choice - of course, I am excited that she told me this!
Close but no cigar....
smpenisguy said:
Sounds like your wife will soon make you her cuckold. Is the bull you're meeting this weekend black, white, or some other racial variety...?

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Good for the IR couple who got married. And, good for your wife for dancing with several black men.

Your wife could have given her cell phone no. to one of them and suggested he call her later. Anyway — although she didn't do that (apparently), it sounds like your wife is on track....

Close but no cigar....

Sounds like your wife will soon make you her cuckold. Is the bull you're meeting this weekend black, white, or some other racial variety...?

Hi Custer.
Yes, her getting a number would have been sweet.

The Bull is black and wife is well aware of my desire for her to take a black lover. Of course, the lover she eventually takes is up to her.

Smpenisguy

smpenisguy said:
Hi Custer.
Yes, her getting a number would have been sweet.

The Bull is black and wife is well aware of my desire for her to take a black lover. Of course, the lover she eventually takes is up to her.

Smpenisguy
Hi Smpenisguy,

Sounds good. Will look forward to reading of further developments.

—Custer

Back to the wedding....

My wife had mentioned how excited she was to go dancing this weekend. I had mentioned about grinding it like the black men at the wedding. :) She playfully mentioned if she was in the "mood" like she was at the wedding. I questioned, "mood". She said she was in the mood to be flirteous...and was turned on by the attention.

This bring me to this bombshell for men that wonder if their wife's get propositioned when out...my wife told me one of the black men wanted to fuck her so bad, even after telling him she was married and her girlfriend was single, he invited my wife to visit him in Canada! (Yes, he happened to be from Canada). I asked my wife if she was single would she have been attracted to him to visit...without hesitation "yes".

On another note, my wife asked me about the number of women I had slept with prior to her. Just innocent curiosity or other reasons?

smpenisguy

smpenisguy said:
Back to the wedding....

My wife had mentioned how excited she was to go dancing this weekend. I had mentioned about grinding it like the black men at the wedding. :) She playfully mentioned if she was in the "mood" like she was at the wedding. I questioned, "mood". She said she was in the mood to be flirteous...and was turned on by the attention.

This bring me to this bombshell for men that wonder if their wife's get propositioned when out...my wife told me one of the black men wanted to fuck her so bad, even after telling him she was married and her girlfriend was single, he invited my wife to visit him in Canada! (Yes, he happened to be from Canada). I asked my wife if she was single would she have been attracted to him to visit...without hesitation "yes".

On another note, my wife asked me about the number of women I had slept with prior to her. Just innocent curiosity or other reasons?

smpenisguy
" I asked my wife if she was single would she have been attracted to him to visit...without hesitation "yes"."

Tell your Wife PLEASE don't look at her wedding band as a "Shackle" that chains her to your tiny penis for the rest of her life. She should actually consider it a reminder that she is your beautiful "Special Privileged" little Princess & she can do NO Wrong. Tell her it is more like a leash that leads to your tiny little dink & keeps it completely under HER control while she on the other hand, is completely free to run around as if she were a single Woman. You should then apologize to her once again for having a tiny penis & let her know she fully DESERVES the pleasure of a black man's large cock, you sincerely want her to have it & you feel bad that she is denying herself that pleasure out of a mistaken sense of loyalty to YOU.

Reactions: toolman2c
Well...I wish I had better news but the potential Bull failed to show. :(

We were supposed to meet at rooftop bar in the city and if there was chemistry we all would head to our hotel room for fun - wife getting a real fucking.

However, on the plus side, my wife looked amazing - dress, high heels, and NO panties! This is the first time she had gone "commando". :). She was very nervous but I could tell her pantyless ass was a turn on for her as well.

I will have to go back to search out another Bull...unless she happens to find a lover on her own.

Thanks for the advice PFK - she knows I when she goes out she has no boundaries.

We are looking forward to our next date night...and in all of our talking she again told me how she wants to go another wedding because she had so much fun...I am sure the attention she got helped. :)

~smpenisguy

Thay
smpenisguy said:

We were supposed to meet at rooftop bar in the city and if there was chemistry we all would head to our hotel room for fun - wife getting a real fucking.

However, on the plus side, my wife looked amazing - dress, high heels, and NO panties! This is the first time she had gone "commando". :). She was very nervous but I could tell her pantyless ass was a turn on for her as well.

I will have to go back to search out another Bull...unless she happens to find a lover on her own.

Thanks for the advice PFK - she knows I when she goes out she has no boundaries.

We are looking forward to our next date night...and in all of our talking she again told me how she wants to go another wedding because she had so much fun...I am sure the attention she got helped. :)

~smpenisguy

Sorry for your luck. But in reality, you don't want the nervous or the flakes anyway. Not showing is more a sign that he wasn't the one. And honestly, while quirks and mishaps and less than perfect occur all the time, you do want someone sure of themselves and committed for both yours and your wife's sake. It's not the end of the road. Someone will come along and knock her socks...errrr heels off. While disappointing, it's also a bit of a blessing in disguise. What I can tell you from being involved a bit over the years is that you'll get no shows, and people that are not what you thought and people that don't have the prowess they purport ... And yet inbetween, you'll find some great people. Fun. Exactly what they say .and who get the job done. So don't give up the dream. It's just life, as it is in anything. Sounds like your wife looked great. And so good she was open to try, nervous or not. :) All the best!!

smpenisguy said:

~smpenisguy
Sorry it didn't work out for the two of you but, on the bright side she is CLEARLY in the right frame of mind. Showing up for a first meeting with a Bull with No Panties on leaves no doubt she wants some BBC. Just Love her, reassure her that you want her to have BBC too & she should be getting stretched in no time.

Ok...things seem to be back on.

I sent a pic of my wife lying on the hotel bed with Wearing nothing but her heels to Kevin with her holding a message stating she was waiting for him (Kevin)...needless to say, he was back to wanting to set up a meeting. :)

Unfortunately, it won't be for a month...we just have too much personal stuff going on right now...that takes precedent over adult play.

Hopefully, we can get the meet on soon.

~smpenisguy

Reactions: Lamont
Wow! Very sexy and it sounds like your wife is ready to do it. I was wondering why you didn't take advantage of the time you were at the roof top bar and leave her at the bar alone....Watch as the guys flock around her and hit on her....She'd no doubt get some attention and possibly find someone to have some fun with. Especially if she's dressed to the T's. And since she was going "Commando"...No doubt she was "In The Mood". Have you considered taking her out to a bar or club and leaving her there for the guys to hit on her. No doubt she'd find someone there that would turn her on.