Progress!

• Thread startercarjohnny
  • Start date
are you gonna take pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pic of your GF. I hope she cuckolds you good with black.

Good fucking

Good luck Johnny and Johnnys wife, I'm sure your going to have a hell of a ride

carjohnny said:
So I am getting pretty excited it is the day of the date. I have never seen her get so nervous or dress the way she did. She will not ever wear thongs and I have asked her to before but today she is wearing a thong and a mini-skirt and she made her nails look perfect. Wow this is getting good. I will keep you updated as I get new info. She has school all day first so I am sure she will be driving the boys nuts with her outfit and then he will pick her up. Let's cross our fingers.

OK Johhny, if this is what you really want for her as well as for yourself, then I will support you. (I already totally support any white female who chooses to go black!) It's you white boys that confuse me, lol!
Anyway, she about to get her world rocked.

Hope you can handle the aftermath, becase her attitude on alot of things is probably going to change.

Good luck to you both and do keep us posted!

anna

No teaser pics of the the set up?

alright sorry for the lack of updates this past weekend. She went on her date and saw him twice this weekend but she claims that she didn't even kiss him yet.I know I know a bit dissapointing. But I have good news she hasn't told me yet but her e-mail was open and I saw that she has set up a profile on Afroromance.com needless to say I am pretty excited. If any black men are interested they should look her up her profile name is dre27ben. I ask that you do not mention my name at all because I want her to think that I still know nothing about her little secret profile. Well Hopefully something good happens soon thanks everyone for the support.(especially you for coming around anna =) )

carjohnny said:
alright sorry for the lack of updates this past weekend. She went on her date and saw him twice this weekend but she claims that she didn't even kiss him yet.I know I know a bit dissapointing. But I have good news she hasn't told me yet but her e-mail was open and I saw that she has set up a profile on Afroromance.com needless to say I am pretty excited. If any black men are interested they should look her up her profile name is dre27ben. I ask that you do not mention my name at all because I want her to think that I still know nothing about her little secret profile. Well Hopefully something good happens soon thanks everyone for the support.(especially you for coming around anna =) )

i'm confuse man

you want that she dating with blacks without you in the picture?

if you wanna see her blackened do it with you in the moment man

Yes I just want her to start being with black men no matter what it takes.

Johnny, are you sure this all on the up and up??

Yes I am sure.

carjohnny said:
Yes I just want her to start being with black men no matter what it takes.

bt you don't want to see "the moment" ?

Nice looking lady, I hope she gets it really good and doesn't want to stop. Good luck.

Hey so she is in the bathroom right now getting ready. She is going to a party in a hotel room tonight with a bunch of black boys and one of her girlfriends(who encourages almost more than I do to fuck black men). I just brought her to the local walgreens so that she could buy condoms. She is currently in the bathroom shaving her legs and pussy which she never does for me. Everyone cross your fucking fingers this could be the night!!!!!!!

good luck, im sure that she will enjoy it

What's happening???????

Cant wait to hear!

You have a beautiful gf, I wish you the best.

Thank you all. She is gone now for the night and I won't see her until tomorrow so I am super anxious no sleep tonight haha. Let's all hope she has her first black cock tonight.

What size condoms

What size condoms did she buy? Regular magnums or magnums XL's?

Regular

She just got regular, but who knows maybe she won't use one. Although I know at this point that is too much to ask. I just got a picture of her that her friend took for her art class but you can kind of see her butt a little bit so I thought I would share. Let's hope she is going black!

Attachments

• Cutie Butt.jpg
    Cutie Butt.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 999