Progress!

• Thread startercarjohnny
  • Start date
cool :clap:

Well I still haven't heard anything from her I hope that is a good sign. As soon as I find anything out I will update everyone. can anyone fake any of the pics I have posted?

I'm excited for you. Hope you get some great news and a story.

going slow and steady......

Okay no big updates yet but I think we are getting close I guess you can't rush these things but good I hope it happens soon. she has been writing letters with a black guy in jail and I found some of them and they are pretty sexy and she has been taking photos for him so I will post a few of those. Let's fucking hope it's soon I am going crazy.

In one of her letters she was working on she that if she could sneak into his cell she would not be able to keep her hands off of him. She looks like she wants him to be into her based on her facial expressions in the photos.

Attachments

• Photo 116.jpg
    Photo 116.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 414
  • Photo 108.jpg
    Photo 108.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 497
  • Photo 115.jpg
    Photo 115.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 406
carjohnny said:
She just got regular, but who knows maybe she won't use one. Although I know at this point that is too much to ask. I just got a picture of her that her friend took for her art class but you can kind of see her butt a little bit so I thought I would share. Let's hope she is going black!

I would Love to Smell Her Sexy Bare Toes!!:jackoff:

Alright well she just dumped me to no doubt date black men and as long as she is happy I am glad she is doing it. I am in the minneapolis area and I guess this whole situation has opened my eyes and made me realize that I am interested in servicing a black man orally so if anyone is in the minneapolis area or knows someone in the are let me know.

~runs naked through your post....well, not completely, I have my cowboy hat on~

WTF man ?

I don't know she just dumped me out of nowhere.... I don't really want any other females right now but I still have a sex drive and figure maybe I can submit to some black men or something and see what happens..

carjohnny said:
I don't know she just dumped me out of nowhere.... I don't really want any other females right now but I still have a sex drive and figure maybe I can submit to some black men or something and see what happens..

I had the feeling this whole thing was just a load of bullshit, spun by a horny white boy who wants to play faggot with some black dude, who don't care who's sucking his dick.

Why didn't you just say so in the first place?

You little prick, you had me gettin wet there with your impossibly hot story.

damn you!

Sorry

anna-mwf said:
I had the feeling this whole thing was just a load of bullshit, spun by a horny white boy who wants to play faggot with some black dude, who don't care who's sucking his dick.

Why didn't you just say so in the first place?

You little prick, you had me gettin wet there with your impossibly hot story.

damn you!

No really this was all true. The only reason I am okay with her leaving is that I know she is off with black men now. I hope she is happy with her choice. I just guess the whole situation with her kind of awoke something in me that wants to submit and let black men use me as well. This story was 100% true though and I am sad that I will not be able to provide more updates or know of her activities anymore. But if for some reason I hear anything I will post it right away.

it was a good story until the end. It ended suddenly and was very anti climatic. You should have talked about being in the room with her watching her get fucked or something then you could have led into wanting to suck his cock.

the thing that confirmed it was fake for me was if you look at the picture her friend took for her in art class and all of the other pics you put up of her its clear its not her. The give away is the hair one has straight black hair kind of cut a little off and the other is a wavy brunette who's hair looks nicely cut.

Always wonder about the "YOU ARE FAKE" group that jumps in on EVERY post made here. Why are they even here, if they don't think white women should be crossing the racial barrier or if every time someone actually posts about DOING something they scream FAKE??!! I just don't get it......

And as for the "you gotta' be there to watch" group, not all of us are cut out to be your typical "paid professional slut prono star" type that you set back and use the remote control on!! Click, kiss, click, grope tits, kiss, fuck for your enjoyment 'til YOU cum and then, CLICK, go home and be satisfied with your lame cock that only gets hard when we are your sex dummy........ Some of us ACTUALLY enjoy this lifestlye for US and not for you or the white guys in our life!! We may agree to share it with them, especially in the case of a Husband/Wife relationship or a close BF/GF situation, but that doesn't mean we are the "for your enjoyment Actors" you think we are. Occasionally, we see our potential Black Lovers as REAL PEOPLE and not the "cock stock" many of you seem to consider them...we LIKE them as people and WANT to be with them because we LIKE them as people............not just because there's a "big nigga' dick" hanging out the front of their pants.

Guys, I KNOW this is your favorite JO fantasy........but in REAL LIFE it ain't "all about you!!" Recognize that, and if you ever REALLY get to be involved, it will be MUCH better for everyone and you might get to be involved again. But unless you're paying the Actors, you really got NOTHING to say about how it goes.

JMNBABE

Here's the weird thing, dre27ben is actually all over the internet. She's on several dating sites and a YouTube account. So, theoretically, either this guy had waaaaay too much free time and is posing as this girl on a multitude of sites, or she's real and some charismatic black guy can split this young hip cutie in half...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any of you considered this guy might be a cuck. Read and reread what he has said.Do you not hear cuck, in his words.

Last edited by a moderator: