Rachel Maddow Show

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date
I love Rachel Maddow! I would love to do her or watch her do her girlfriend or any other scenario. I would love to see her naked. I would love to eat her.

My wife and I are Christians and she's free to share her gifts with other men. She has shared the blessed body with over 20 men. I love being a cuckold. I'm one of the few black men that is cucked by white men. It gets me so hard to see her touched and penetrated by white dick. I love holding the dick as it enters her juicy black pussy. A big ducked white man can please a black woman much better than a big dick brother like me. My wife shivers when they cum in her...she said the loads are hotter, thicker and bigger than mine or other blacks she has fucked. She brought home a boy from TCU two weeks ago...6'3, 210, 9 inches and thicker than his forearm. She screamed when he filled her ass. I shot all over the floor watching him just drill the fuck outa her. He choked her too.

Cum join him and fuck my nigger wife Super Bowl Sunday...join the 12 white guy fuckathon on her...bareback and she ovulating...we want a mixed baby. No strings attached. She's 5'3, 40Ds-26-42...we are Christians, but worship white dick every chance we get. She's been fucked at Billy Bobs and loved it. I was tied to a chair while 4 rednecks used her. They pissed in her holes and sent us packing. She kept rubbing her pussy while I drove us home. She said she was so happy I was her hubby and that I loved watching her fuck other me. I told her she was exactly what I prayed for 5 years ago. She's got a niece that is pregnant by a white man. She's 16 and gorgeous. 36ds!
If u like sweet nigga pussy and big fucking chocolate tits with hard nipples send pics and stats to fga0185@yahoo.com. I'm Franklin Anderson