• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reverse interracial

• Thread starterdurtylurker
  • Start date
I would love to spend some time in the sack with her hot body and giving her all the white cock she wants.

I want to fuck her so freaking bad

Your wife is fucking awesome, drop me her e-mail.

oh my God, what a way to go. Take me now Lord

im white and she does it for me one hot lady

nice looking lady thx

Dee

I'm 35yr white guy who would love to lick every inch of her and deep in her ass. then fuck very very very slow and deep. jayd2846@yahoo.com or give me her adress id love to sen her a pic and mesage

durtylurker said:
what do you think?

i'm white and i'd love to breed her several times !!!

Big tits

She is very sexy and my husband would love to fuck her

Gotta love the black chicks that love White meat ;)

yes..luv to eat black pussy

durtylurker said:
any white guys out there willing to give me an opinion?

or anyone really.... :)

luv those bit tits

You are a VERY lucky guy my friend...she can be my African queen any day she wants...if she is into Latin Love

durtylurker said:
one more set...her getting ready to go out...

4415474958_e759be6cb5_o.png

4414707993_11f7fdb6f5_o.png

4414707649_5f2c411acd_o.png

4415475658_a8d104772e_o.png

One hot black woman I would like to fuck.

It would be a pleasure for me to stick my white cock inside that black ass.

What's happened to Dee & Durty? Since the last pic has Dee sucking Durty's cock, I was hoping we'd get treated to the sight of her fucking him ...or -better yet- Pix of Dee finally getting that young white dick she wants!

WOW that is one hot woman that you have there. See is absolutely amazing. I would love to help you out. I am white and like in Phoenix.

Thank you for the photos of your beautiful wife. She is amazing! And you are a lucky man. I'm especially mesmerized by her pretty eyes and large hard nipples. Keep the photos coming. Perhaps one of her bent over and those wonderful breasts are hanging down.

I've been on here 2-3 times in the last few weeks and have been disappointed when there is not a new photo or two of her.

aldara said:
Thank you for the photos of your beautiful wife. She is amazing! And you are a lucky man. I'm especially mesmerized by her pretty eyes and large hard nipples. Keep the photos coming. Perhaps one of her bent over and those wonderful breasts are hanging down.

I've been on here 2-3 times in the last few weeks and have been disappointed when there is not a new photo or two of her.

I agree. You got us hooked on Dee, Durty!

i would love to fuck her for you

She has a gorgeous body and that dark skin really turns me on. I would jump at the chance to kiss her all over and then spend the rest of the night with my white cock buried in her hot pussy. Black is truly beautiful.... I'd love to chat with her on yim
dave_johnson on the hoo