• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Reverse interracial

durtylurker

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I don't know if this will get any play in here...but I'd REALLY like watching my wife with white men!

Anyone else like me out there?

4314155533_87f9cfa2d7_o.jpg

Very interesting, never seen a post like this here before. First time for everything I guess, we'd all definitely love seeing more of your very sexy wife, please share!!

Very interesting, never seen a post like this here before. First time for everything I guess, we'd all definitely love seeing more of your very sexy wife, please share!!
yeah I know...but there's not much out there for "reverse interracial" interest. I thought I'd post in here and see what happens.

Wow!

I for one will say she is SMOKING! Those tits are unreal - (are they real?)

You are a lucky, lucky man. Go check it my fav Bellalicious on this site - the two of them together would melt my computer!

I for one will say she is SMOKING! Those tits are unreal - (are they real?)

You are a lucky, lucky man. Go check it my fav Bellalicious on this site - the two of them together would melt my computer!
yes...they're absolutely real. I'll have to check out Bellalicious!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yours is the first post like this I've seen man. Black man getting on white dicks in his ebony wife. I'd like to see some of that myself. Got anything to post?

As a submissive white boi I would be her white slave She could pee in my mouth, whip me, face fuck me and I would lick her feet, ass and pussy

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes she is very fuckable, and she has tits and ass like no wht girls do. she should give herself to wht men

Keep us posted bro!!!! I love seeing black chicks that are down with white guys. We need more of this. It's like giving back for all the white pussy that we are given!! You're wife is like a hotter Lil'Kim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back