Reverse interracial

• Thread starterdurtylurker
  • Start date
Interesting

damn can i get at that pussy. damn she is sexy

i would eat her for hours before i ever fucked her

i really like her

MrVoyeurXXX said:
I second this. Let's face the facts, there is plenty of oppurtunity to tap into the black woman's disgruntlement with black men (the internet series Cum Bang, for example, plays into a lot of that anger and disgruntlement). You could present black women confronting their black husbands and baby daddies with good looking (that's important because to much of BF/WM IR presents the most physically unattractive men) and successful white men. oyu could hit on the oral sex angle, etc.

Of course we're dealing in the basest stereotypes (but then again, so does so much of WF/BM IR as well). That is what would be the problem -- and why far too much BF/WM IR is so bland-- the fear of offending black viewers.
you know, I just took a look at the CumBang site a couple days ago. It's all pretty tongue in cheek...the pissed off black girl taking it out on her cheating black husband/boyfriend with a bunch of white guys in confederate flag t-shirts. We all obviously understand that it's staged and by virtue of that I wouldn't care if they took it all a little further. But I agree that there could be a big "need" for more realistic WM/BF stuff. Hot, successful white guy hooking up with the hot, disgruntled black girl....play up the stereotypes if you want...as a black man I could care less...it's all fantasy anyway.

kingdarr said:
ha ha, I'm black; I meant that I would paint myself white to get at that pussy.
ha! I didn't read it that close. I actually thought you meant that you wanted to paint HER white! I'd be fine with that too lol!

I've totally lost track of what we've posted in here...so I'll just post these because they're sort of before/after type photos....

enjoy ;-)

4415469714_64b89fa9da_o.png
4314899362_62691a20e4_o.jpg
4314161293_fd5e6d68be_o.jpg
4314160293_10b37217b2_o.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds
All i have to say is DAMN!!!!!!

one more set...her getting ready to go out...

4415474958_e759be6cb5_o.png

4414707993_11f7fdb6f5_o.png

4414707649_5f2c411acd_o.png

4415475658_a8d104772e_o.png

Reactions: jdunn
one more....she likes "feeding" her boobs into a guy's mouth....
something I'm totally fine with :)

4314154507_838f49d238_o.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds, jdunn and monkeybrnz
Does she like her asshole eaten out? I'd be honored to do that for her!

she is so fucking sexy i gt a big black cock in london ready to fuck her in all holes n a tongue that wants to lick all holes, love sexi black older women

durtylurker said:

I like very much...she is so fucking sexy!!!!

God, you keep adding pics. hot. Your wife's tits were made to be oiled and fucked by white cock. Those vacation photo's make me think of my times in Jamaica fucking horny wives and hot single ebony sluts. They are always so shy and sweet till they feel my phat cock up their pussies. Your wife was made to be bred by white.

italian couple ur party

i would love to eat her slow and lick her ass

Hey Chief. Post some action shots man.....doggy....her on top.....missionary....SOMETHING!!!!!

bbc in nyc

brooklyn, nyc here

how about letting me at her