Reverse interracial

• Thread starterdurtylurker
  • Start date
blairjones338 said:
wunderfullllllllllllllllllllllll
yeah? you think so honey? :)

durtylurker said:
Hello all. It's been a VERY long time! Durty and I have gone through a LOT in the past 6 months or so...and without getting into any sad details I will tell you that he is no longer in my life :-(

The happy part in all this is I am now completely free to explore any and all of my deepest desires! I have LONG been a complete sexual submissive and was awakened to my lust for strong racial play during my years with "durty"...

I want to hear from you all...all of the deepest, darkest fantasies that you have. *********. I have been letting myself indulge every sexual urge as of late and am here to say that it has been VERY intense these days. There are a LOT of horny men out there! :)

talk to me...please?

I guess, you been so turned out by white cock, that he probably could not handle it. It it safe to say that your lust for white cock became so strong that he could not satisfry you anymore and he lost control and was probably not getting anymore?
Interracial is great ,,,,you got to live and let live.

wow

you are unbelievable - hope you satisfy every urge!

I dont get the whole Reverse interracial topic. Interracial is interracial whether its a white,asian,mexican arabic woman with a black male same goes with the ladies Its all interracial.

I do like when I go to the swinger club and see a black female doing a white guy.

I know a white Dom who would be interested in meeting you. Where are you again?

amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd do her anytime, anywhere.

Love to eat her in front of you

im married blk man new here and i LOVE this thread

Hello, my name is Benito and I recently moved from Italy to the USA. I have 10 inch penis and it would be a pleasure for me to fuck your wife.

she's lovely, i dream about being with such a girl

All day long

If this is for real, I would love to meet you guys.
Absolutely gorgeous woman!

My she is a dream...hispanic male in texas here

Dee your hot and you have got a body to die for. I know if i got the chance I would give you some white meat.

i'd love put my black warrior shaft into her!!!!!!

Smokin!

mate shes fantastic,id luv some of that

durtylurker said:
yeah I know...but there's not much out there for "reverse interracial" interest. I thought I'd post in here and see what happens.

Actually I usually only date black women. it is kind of suprising though that all the interracial stuff out there seems to be black dudes with white chicks.

Damn she is so fucking HOT!!!