• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seed Goes Deep

Very nice, she is a lucky lady and him a lucky guy. Next you need to get in there and clean her up and suck him clean. Than you could all be lucky.

Wow... Your they look so sexy together. Your wife has a fantastic body, and her lover has one hell of a large, impressive tool. I definitely couldn't reach that far.

Thank you for sharing.
B)

Great pics!! Love the last one with his cum running out of her pussy. He's one lucky guy, and you are a very lucky husband. I gotta ask...is she on the pill?

She has certainly been had by some guys in their 20's, will have a rummage for some pics!

;)

Two younger guys spit-roasting her... At least 35 years her juniors!!!

Why the hell they had to keep their shirts on escapes me... it's a youth thing I guess ;)

Great to see an older hot white slut serving young blacks! Thanks for the excellent photos. Does she fuck and suck older blacks as well? Would be really hot for her to be used by a group of senior blacks. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back