Seems like Thursday's will be a regular thing

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
So - she's already left for work so she can leave early this afternoon for her weekly fun with Brad. Since she got through with her period she's been very horny - but come last night - she said "Sorry baby, but can you wait till tomorrow night, you know how I like to be for Brad tomorrow".

It seems she's become comfortable with our situation to the point now - especially after all our talking last week - where she now feels comfortable just telling me like it is.

So, here I am, after seeing the empty bathroom drawer again this morning.
I have to say, last night was actually kind of different now that she's more open and comfortable with it. It was very sexy watching her get changed for bed with both of us knowing that I'd be waiting till tonight for my fun.

soontobe

if an empty bathroom drawer means she took the condoms with her, tell her next week she should bring the filled condoms home so you can share his cum with her.

Hey STB,

So long as you are still getting super turned on by her making you wait, then all is good with the world. Have a great evening once the wife gets home. ;)

Cuckhuby - she keeps her diaphragm in that drawer in the bathroom If you read my earlier threads here you'll see that she knows I check there in the mornings after she leaves for work. It is incredibly arousing to look and see the empty spot and know what it means.

None - oh god yes, I would actually say that since we talked and talked last week (some of which I shared here) that since it is now more out in the open that it's her desire to have me wait - that I feel incredibly turned on and aroused and I'm more comfortable sharing that excitement and arousal with her.
Plus - damn if my cock isn't on the edge of bursting just thinking of having her later tonight.
Actually - last night it was really enjoyable for us together before bed. I had a huge hard-on as I watched her getting changed. She asked me if I wanted to masturbate but I just told her that I wanted that anxiety to last till today/tonight. She thought that was sweet and even mentioned that if I wanted to jerk-off that she would be okay even if it meant I might not have wanted her or wanted her as much tonight.

I asked her what she meant by that and she just said "tonight (meaning tonight after she comes home) is more for you than me'.

Hearing her say that also turned me on. What's so cool now is that it's just easier for us to say/do this stuff now.

You appear to be thriving as your wife's cuckold....

Soon,

SoonToBe said:
.... since it is now more out in the open that it's her desire to have me wait - I feel incredibly turned on and aroused and I'm more comfortable sharing that excitement and arousal with her.

It seems very good you openly admit to your wife being turned on by being her cuckold, and by her denying you in preference to saving herself for her lover.

SoonToBe said:
She asked me if I wanted to masturbate.... she thought that [my saying I'd rather wait] was sweet and even mentioned that if I wanted to jerk-off she would be okay [with that].... I asked her what she meant, and she said "tonight (meaning, after she comes home) is more for you than me."

Excellent. It also seems very good that your wife has become comfortable with letting you know (in essence) that frankly, she finds her lover more sexually-satisfying than you. She appears to be growing in her role as your cuckoldress. :cool:

SoonToBe said:
Hearing her say that also turned me on. ....

Cool. You're doing well as your wife's cuckold. :D

—Custer

Last night was quite nice for us. As I said, after last week, we are both much more comfortable sexually now and when she came home about 6:45pm we went upstairs right away and she asked me if I wanted to undress her before dinner was ready.

I swear my hands were shaking as I unbuttoned her top and saw hickies and suck marks all over her breasts. But that was nothing to when I unzipped her skirt and slid it and her slip down - aside of the pungent smell of sex, I got to see where the crotch of her light blue panties were darkened from being wet. She didn't let me take them off her, instead she stepped back and slid them down herself and stepped out of them. I went to grab her and throw her onto the bed but she pushed me back and said "you'll just have to wait a bit longer, besides, it's a but tired out right now" as she pointed to her pussy. I sat stunned on the bed as she went into the bathroom and got a warm washcloth to wipe herself up a bit. I was just stuck admiring her in a way as she pranced back in front of me to her dresser where she put on a pair of granny-panties and some sweats.

I swear - I was just so turned on by all of that I just sat there until she gave me a kiss and said "what's for dinner, I'm starving".

But once the kids were off to bed - whether it was just for me or not, I took my turn in her pussy. She teased me by saying "it's yourturn now" and stuff like that.

Custer - I don't know if I'd say she is more sexually satisfied by Brad - at least not by how she had not one but several big orgasms with me last night as I worked my way up. To me, I felt like I wanted it to last forever - but finally I let loose and afterwards we cuddled closely and we shared some close time together.

More later.

This will not suit all in here, but to me, it seems like Cuckold Heaven. Particularly as you are in a mature relationship and can take the time to relish and enjoy all the subtle aspects of it.

I wish i could enjoy this now.

One thing remains, bin that cap and get her on the coil. The Probing Tongue can then operate when she comes home. I can assure you that you will enjoy that very very much.

You lucky man!

SoonToBe

SoonToBe said:
I swear my hands were shaking as I unbuttoned her top and saw hickies and suck marks all over her breasts. But that was nothing to when I unzipped her skirt and slid it and her slip down - aside of the pungent smell of sex, I got to see where the crotch of her light blue panties were darkened from being wet. She didn't let me take them off her, instead she stepped back and slid them down herself and stepped out of them. I went to grab her and throw her onto the bed but she pushed me back and said "you'll just have to wait a bit longer, besides, it's a but tired out right now" as she pointed to her pussy. I sat stunned on the bed as she went into the bathroom and got a warm washcloth to wipe herself up a bit. I was just stuck admiring her in a way as she pranced back in front of me to her dresser where she put on a pair of granny-panties and some sweats.

VERY cool that your wife wears sexy panties for Brad, but granny panties and sweats for you.

I'd suggest that the next step is for Sue to extend the period during which you're denied access to her pussy. You've mentioned before that Sue is on a sexual high after being with Brad, and that the two of you go at it like rabbits for days afterwards. This is good (and good for your marriage) IMO. If Thursday is going to become a regular thing, then you and Sue should continue to enjoy each other sexually on Thursday night, after she returns from her lover's arms, and continuing through the weekend. Starting Sunday night, however, her pussy becomes off limits to your cock until after the following Thursday. If you need sexual satisfaction during that time, you'll have to obtain it by jerking off. If Sue needs sexual satisfaction, she can either arrange a quickie with Brad, or have you lick her pussy, but not fuck her. On Wednesday she should deny you access to her body completely, and you should abstain from masturbation, as you have been doing. I'd even go so far as to suggest that on Wednesday you not even be allowed to see the private areas of your wife's body, as she mentally prepares herself for her next liaison with Brad.

Puller - it took me a bit to figure out what you mean by cap and coil but I figured it out. We did talk about that last week too. She said she's going to make an appointment with her doctor and see what her options are. She doesn't want anything with hormones but I told her that there are IUD's without them. I told her we could be more spontaneous and she said back "yes, I could be" and I just let it go but I wonder how she'll be if she does do it. I might regret that.

I've been thinking about whether she's talking to me and doing other stuff more openly now because she knows I like it as opposed to her doing it because she likes it. I think that's part of what I see in her. She's enjoying the sex with Brad but what and how she does with me seems to be more based on what I want her to do instead of what she wants.

Marys-Pet - I'm thinking that I'd have to somehow tell her or make her know that I'd want her to do more to me in order for it to happen. I don't know that I'm ready for so many days of not having her though, but since I read your post earlier today I've been thinking about how I'd feel about the last part of your ideas - where she doesn't let me see or have her at all the day before she's with Brad. That has a strange arousal for me for sure. Also, they weren't so much granny-panties as just plain white cotton as opposed to the tighter lower-cut light blue ones with the lace trim - but I see your point.

Despite the rainy weather, she's out shopping so I had time to update. While I cannot say for sure she really wanted to have sex with me Thursday night, there was no doubt about last night, that is for sure. She again teased me with things from the previous afternoon including asking me if I wanted to put her diaphragm in like Brad had done for her. Damn if I didn't nearly cum as she said that. I know she saw how I looked and how turned on I was as I took the honor of preparing her for intercourse. From smearing the cream around to spreading her pussy open and then inserting my fingers in to be sure it's in place - knowing she lay there the night before and Brad had done the same was just incredible for me.

She was almost insatiable - even being aggressive and climbing on top and grinding herself into me. Telling me at times that this was how she'd been with Brad too. It was incredible, she was so wet she teased me how it was still Brad's cum in her and that really set me off and that in turn brought her off one last time. As we both came down she felt so close to me hugging me and holding me, it erased any misgivings I'd ever had.

Stay warm.

SoonToBe said:
Marys-Pet - I'm thinking that I'd have to somehow tell her or make her know that I'd want her to do more to me in order for it to happen. I don't know that I'm ready for so many days of not having her though, but since I read your post earlier today I've been thinking about how I'd feel about the last part of your ideas - where she doesn't let me see or have her at all the day before she's with Brad. That has a strange arousal for me for sure. Also, they weren't so much granny-panties as just plain white cotton as opposed to the tighter lower-cut light blue ones with the lace trim - but I see your point.

'Granny-panties' was the term you used in your earlier post. I just picked up on it.

There's no need to go from where you and Sue are now to that many days of denial in one big step if you (and she) aren't ready for it yet. You could always broach the subject with Sue of her denying you access to her body more completely the day before she's with Brad, and slowly increase the length/degree of your denial as the two of you grow into this.

Here's wishing you many more weekends of fucking your wife's well used cunt.

Yes, I know that's what I called them, when I read that later it wasn't as I meant it to sound - they weren't the waist-high baggie panties that I associate with an "old person" - but more in terms of contrast to the nicer blue ones.

Yesterday afternoon while the kids were elsewhere we were talking a bit - we were still buzzing from Saturday night and kissing each other when she asked again if I was enjoying everything. It was a close moment and I just told her that I was enjoying it a lot. She asked if she was too over-the-top or anything like that and I just said that it was incredible for me and that I loved her sharing her thoughts with me and that I thought what she was doing with Brad had really brought out some intensity between us that I hadn't felt quite so often in the past. She agreed and said she felt naughty telling me about what she was doing but that if I enjoyed it, that she "guessed" it was okay.

As we talked, she asked me that if I liked what she was doing, she asked if she should do more or less - that she wanted to make this as good for me (and she said this) - as good for me as it is for her. That made me feel really good about us. So I told her that I wasn't sure totally but that she could do more with me if she wanted to. We didn't talk about much more then but last night she asked me more about what I was thinking.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to tell her - I"m not sure I'm ready to suggest things she isn't necessarily wanting herself so I just played it safe and told her that when we're in bed and stuff, that she can tell me more about them together and that I thought it'd turn me on to hear her tell it to me. She smiled at that answer. I thought we were going to fuck but instead she asked me if I'd like a bj instead. I smiled as she's not often offering that and she said she was going to play with a toy while she took care of me. She put her little vibrating-egg in her pussy and it was quite nice to watch her masturbate as she brought me off orally, I even believe we may have cum together, or pretty close.

This morning as we dressed, there was this shared sense of seeing a bit more of each other that seemed really nice. And yes, her diaphragm is still in the drawer.

SoonToBe said:
Yes, I know that's what I called them, when I read that later it wasn't as I meant it to sound - they weren't the waist-high baggie panties that I associate with an "old person" - but more in terms of contrast to the nicer blue ones.

I understand. Still, the concept is hot. Have you thought about separating her panties into "sexy" ones to be worn for Brad, and "comfortable" ones to be worn for you / around the house? Or even buying her sexy undies specifically for her Thursday afternoon dates?

SoonToBe said:
I wasn't sure what I wanted to tell her - I"m not sure I'm ready to suggest things she isn't necessarily wanting herself so I just played it safe and told her that when we're in bed and stuff, that she can tell me more about them together and that I thought it'd turn me on to hear her tell it to me. She smiled at that answer. I thought we were going to fuck but instead she asked me if I'd like a bj instead. I smiled as she's not often offering that and she said she was going to play with a toy while she took care of me. She put her little vibrating-egg in her pussy and it was quite nice to watch her masturbate as she brought me off orally, I even believe we may have cum together, or pretty close.

That sounds like it would have been a fine opportunity to mention that you really like how she denies herself to you on the day before her trysts with Brad, and that you might like it if she were to do that a little more completely.

Hot that she gave you a BJ instead of letting you fuck her, and chose to use a toy to get herself off. Kind of reinforces the point that Thursday afternoons with Brad are for her sexual pleasure, and that what she does with you on the weekend is primarily for your benefit, not hers.

Well, I think she's getting the idea pretty clearly. This morning as we got ready for work she said very plainly to me that I'd "better have her tonight or I'll have to wait till Thursday night...". Damn if that didn't get me rock hard...

Mary's pet - at this point in time, she doesn't have any lingerie that is exclusively for Brad - but that could be something to consider for the future. I've been turned on by knowing Brad is seeing her sexy undies - it might be very hot if she were to have some stuff that she buys or deems exclusive for Brad.

Perhaps a lingerie drawer with "Brad" on it, and another with "Others" on it??

:)

SoonToBe said:
Well, I think she's getting the idea pretty clearly. This morning as we got ready for work she said very plainly to me that I'd "better have her tonight or I'll have to wait till Thursday night...". Damn if that didn't get me rock hard...

Mary's pet - at this point in time, she doesn't have any lingerie that is exclusively for Brad - but that could be something to consider for the future. I've been turned on by knowing Brad is seeing her sexy undies - it might be very hot if she were to have some stuff that she buys or deems exclusive for Brad.

Thank you again for sharing your journey with us.

I LOVE the idea of lingerie just for Brad to enjoy her in.
Puller's idea is quite naughty and hot too.

Happy Thursday!

Here's wishing Sue and Brad an enjoyable afternoon of fucking and sucking!

SoonToBe, out of curiosity, does Sue perform a regular routine of kegel exercises? If not, you might want to suggest that she start one, or even buy her a pair of Smart Balls to help get her started. I'm sure Brad would greatly enjoy Sue being able to grip and massage his cock using her pussy muscles.

Well - she left early again this morning, before 7:30am today. She said several times to me she was trying to get in early so she and Brad can have more time this evening and she said thank-you again to me for not pestering her for sex last night. I actually didn't bring it up at all. But she did this morning as she waltzed naked around after her shower telling me how she likes to be naked with Brad too. She'd told me this many times but seeing her standing at the sink in the bathroom and then looking over what she wanted to wear today at her dresser - her comment did give me a very jealous feeling that this is what Brad will be seeing later today.

The more we go on with this, the more I'm actually realizing that it's no so much the actual sex that gets to me, but, like I said, it's the intimacy she's sharing with him that had previously been mine that is getting to me the most and getting me turned on the most. It's interesting as it's not what I expected. Of course the sex part is incredible too - knowing my sweetheart is sharing herself with Brad and then me afterwards, but seeing her in the buff like she was this morning sort of got to me, but I didn't say anything other than I hope she enjoys herself and that I'll wait for dinner for her tonight.

I don't know if it was intentional but after she'd gone downstairs I was brushing whatever at the sink and she came back, reached in front of me and took out her diaphragm from the drawer and said "can't forget this" and took it and the cream with her. I swear my cock got hard after she left and I think she knew it when I gave her a kiss goodbye at the front-door.

Marys-Pet - Sue's in great shape - she exercises regularly and believe me, she is either doing kegels as part of her normal thing or she certainly doesn't need them. Brad's not much bigger than me - longer but not thicker as she's described. She'll tighten up on me at times, but tonight, she knows I like how she feels all loose inside - I even think she may try to relax her muscles down there for me at times since she knows I enjoy that sensation at times.

None and Puller - she doesn't have anything that fits the Brad-only category just yet and I don't think we could explain to the kids why mommy has 2 lingerie drawers. Still - in a way, I think I'd like her to maybe do something like that in time if this continues working for us - maybe not so much a separate drawer, but I could accept and be okay if she had some stuff that she preferred for him only. I have to say that seeing them in her drawer and only being able to imagine them on her could be something that would be arousing. But I'm not sure we're at that point yet either in her desire or my comfort level.

I read what I wrote above - I sound so calm, if only you knew how my stomach feels right now, like it's tied in knots. But, on the other hand, my cock is throbbing. Go figure. I need to get to work.

"I don't know if it was intentional but after she'd gone downstairs I was brushing whatever at the sink and she came back, reached in front of me and took out her diaphragm from the drawer and said "can't forget this" and took it and the cream with her. I swear my cock got hard after she left and I think she knew it when I gave her a kiss goodbye at the front-door. "

LOL!

That woman plays you like a fine violin. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching

SoonToBe:
It was mentioned earlier in the string.
Have you brought up to her again that you would like to see her with Brad and be there to watch him fucking her?