• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seems like Thursday's will be a regular thing

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
I tried to stay away from this site today - but it's now 4:30pm and I am sure she's probably with Brad by now. I have such mixed feelings at this time. My cock is rock hard thinking of her with him, picturing her legs up in the air and the sounds of her moans and screams filling the air. Yet at the same time it nags at me at the intimacy she is sharing with Brad. Even if she doesn't really want or need sex with me tonight - I admit it - I need it with her tonight. I need to feel her body, need to feel her closeness. (and I hope she will continue to tease me with more details of them together).

Harry - no, I haven't asked her again about watching them. To be honest, I don't know if I'm ready for that just yet. I know I do want to watch her/them eventually - but until my discomfort at their intimacy gets better for me, I'm not sure I'll be okay seeing them. In my mind I KNOW how she is with him but I don't know that I'm actually ready to watch them in person. I hope to get there one day and maybe then, invite them to our house to make things easier.

Puller - you may be right. As I said, I've told her that I would like her to turn up the volume on the teasing stuff outside of when we're having sex together, I am thinking that this morning's episode may be her doing just that. She had to KNOW how that would make me feel. And that's what I want - for her to want to do that on her own and for herself instead of her doing it because she knows it's a turn-on for me.

So - 2 1/2 more hours or so till she's home. I do hope she let's me undress her again. That was incredible last week.

imagination is more powerful than reality can be sometimes. often our fears are worse than actually doing something about them. you've already stepped to the edge so take the leap of faith (don't forget to hold onto the rope) and ask her about watching.

SoonToBe said:
I don't know if it was intentional but after she'd gone downstairs I was brushing whatever at the sink and she came back, reached in front of me and took out her diaphragm from the drawer and said "can't forget this" and took it and the cream with her. I swear my cock got hard after she left and I think she knew it when I gave her a kiss goodbye at the front-door.

Trust me — with women it's ALWAYS intentional when they do things like this. They just want plausible deniability when you catch them at it, so they can maintain the 'good girl' illusion. Of course your 'good girl' is spreading her legs for another man this afternoon, so 'nuf said. :p

From your excellently detailed and articulate writing, it would appear that you have a fairly rare wife:- One who can simply enjoy sex without becoming instantly involved.

Thus "picturing her legs up in the air and the sounds of her moans and screams filling the air", whilst undoubtedly true, may mean the same to your wife, as someone taking her out for a vigorous evening on a dance floor, and giving her the same adrenaline buzz.

I think you should therefore regard it in the same light, and hopefully be re-assured by this.

I think your wife is totally in control and merely making use of a new pleasure that has come her way, like the dancing example I used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure where to begin. She teased me from the moment she came home. She didn't go upstairs and change when she came home. Instead she just hung in the kitchen with me and the kids as we got dinner ready. It was such a turn on knowing she's sitting there plainly talking to us as she's got Brad's sperm in her and probably soaking into her panties.

When she did go up after dinner to change she said to me "nope, you have to wait till later" and she closed the door on me! Damn if my cock didn't almost burst at that moment.

She emerged 15 minutes later in her sweats and just kissed me passionately and then went back down to the kids without saying a word. I looked in the hamper in the bathroom but her panties weren't there.

It wasn't until our son went off to bed just after 10pm that she joined me in the bedroom and finally have her. She teased me more by saying how "tired she was" and how she didn't have much energy for me - but then she added "but you can have me, I know you need to'.

I don't have time to post all the details - just share with you that by that time, when she let me undress her finally, that she still had the same panties on and they were pretty much "stuck" to her where they'd dried a bit. She continued her teasing by saying stuff like "sorry it's so messy' - which she knew drove me crazy.

I'll just say that by 11pm or so - my cock was so drained that it almost hurt - that's how much I wanted and needed her by then. And, despite her being tired and whatever - her legs were definitely up in the air as she let me have my turn.

Puller - I am ccomforted by your way of describing what she may be thinking and feeling - that it's akin to dancing or going to the gym for a workout.

More later about what else she shared as well as other things she/we did.

A bit more before I head home.

I would say she is becoming very accepting of teasing me and seems to be enjoying it herself too.

She had on a long skirt last night and several times when the kids weren't nearby she lifted the front of her skirt and flashed me her wet panties! I swear I wanted to drag her upstairs!!! Between that and the little comments she'd make - she was driving me crazy. She'd whisper to me how she felt "used" and teased me several times at how it was "just for me" when we'd have sex later.

Seeing her undress in front of me and seeing her peel her panties down just blew me away. I swear I think I wanted her more last night than ever before.

As we lay in bed getting started she told me - without much fuss or emotion - how Brad had made her feel so wonderful earlier. Again she emphasized how she loved to be naked with him. I swear I didn't know who she was when she told me how she liked to see him looking at her - looking at her pussy, that is! I mean it's almost hard for me to imagine her just lying there on the bed spread for him.

She told me how she masturbated in front of him - how SHE wanted to do that not that he'd asked.

I think she's seeing that it's their intimacy and close comfort that gets me so worked up. She told me how she lay back and how by now Brad knows just what to do to put her diaphragm in. She surely must have seen my cock throbbing and dripping pre-cum as she told me that and more.

She didn't suck me at all but instead, she lay back and told me to have her like Brad did - and that was when she apologized for being so messy.

I didn't think I'd last until finally the time was right for my turn. She was still very wet inside and my god, that just turned me on incredibly when she pulled her knees back and told me that was how Brad liked her (MY favorite position!!!). I don't think Iasted more than 5 minutes once I was in her - but I do know she had at least one good orgasm with me.

Gotta run - more later..

Thanks for the update, SoonToBe. It sounds like Sue is really starting to embrace her role as your cuckoldress. Can't wait to hear more!

SoonToBe,

You are one very lucky man. Sue is the Wonder Woman of cuckolding! I notice she never puts you down or does anything to hurt you. She seems to understand your needs and teases only to please! I love her attitude and I can't wait for the next update after you have had more time to talk.

Susans slave - see - what you wrote is what I'm still thinking. That she's doing this for me more than she's doing it for herself. At least the teasing part, that is. I think either she's letting her emotions with me get in the way or that she's just not into that part of it.

When we first started talking about all of this - her with another guy - she was never into anything of where she'd be putting him ahead of me and she never expressed much of that at all. It's not like I don't make her cum a lot when we fuck - so I do think she's doing a lot of this just for me.

Still - as I said, I think she knows it does turn me on so she's doing it because of that. I'd also say that's why she's not doing anything to hurt me. I actually think the whole "Wednesday Denial" thing is a bit much for her to do but this week I did see that she seemed more into that. That's also why I'm very reluctant to push things further - like her doing other things or me getting to watch her - I still don't get the vibe from her that this is anything more than, as Puller put it, more than just getting a workout or a dance in at a club with another guy in terms of how she's feeling about me.

I will say that I did tell her that I'm still not totally comfortable with how intimate she is with Brad - and that part she is standing firm on - that when she's with him, she wants to be with him in every way. It's a weird line we're straddling right now. I think in some ways, we both may be a bit too cautious to let it go to the next step for either of us.

All I know is that she is on fire for days after she's with Brad. My cock actually aches today from fucking last night for what felt like hours again. She did say to me last night though that Brad really enjoys having sex with her because he doesn't have to use a condom with her (apparently that's what he and his wife use for b.c.). She got her answer that it turned me on when she felt my cock seem to grow even larger after she said that.

Gotta run.

Hi SoonToBe,

I find your posts exciting and facinating. I could write a book about my feelings about your feelings and your wife's feelings.

I think that Sue does enjoy her relationship with Brad very much. I know the fantasy of it becoming more important than yours is a powerful one (I have it too) but I do not think the reality would be as exciting. Susan has shared with me that when she was cuckolding me she developed strong feelings for her lover that left her so confused she almost left both of us. So please stay focused on loving and pleasing her so that she can enjoy Brad without being confused about your place in her life.

I hope that wasn't to heavy or confusing. Right now she enjoys her relationship with Brad because it is fun and carefree and all about the sex. With you she has security and contentment, and great sex, but also bills, and kids, and dirty dishes, etc.

We men like to go straight to the target, conquer it, and then move on. Women seem to enjoy the journey more and want to take in all the nuances. They will stop and camp out for a while before reaching the target.

Enjoy the fact that she has taken the step of actually cuckolding you, finding a lover in your home town, sharing about that lover with you, and now starting to set some rules for you and teasing you about them. I think she will move on when she is comfortable. Are you ready for her to tell you that she feels no need to have sex with you for two or three days before and after Brad?

Susan's Slave said:
Enjoy the fact that she has taken the step of actually cuckolding you, finding a lover in your home town, sharing about that lover with you, and now starting to set some rules for you and teasing you about them. I think she will move on when she is comfortable. Are you ready for her to tell you that she feels no need to have sex with you for two or three days before and after Brad?

That's my feeling as well, probably starting by extending the days 'before' before eventually moving on to the 'after'. From what SoonToBe writes, Sue returns from her Thursday encounters on a sexual high, and SoonToBe gets to enjoy the benefits of that for the next several days. Sue also seems to recognize SoonToBe's need for their sexual reconnecting on Thursday night, and I can't see her wanting to deny him that pleasure, although I can see her becoming even more vocal about the fact that Thursday night is for his benefit and sexual pleasure, not hers.

In the end, I don't think SoonToBe will need to bring up the idea of denying him more completely and/or for a longer period of time before her Thursday dates with Brad. I think that when she's ready, Sue will naturally start to extend SoonToBe's denial on her own. I can see a time in their future where Sue sees weekends as 'family time', and also as 'SoonToBe's time', and that when she returns to the workplace on Monday morning she will also mentally transition at that point from being SoonToBe's wife to being Brad's lover. If she finds herself in need of more sexual activity Mon-Thurs, she will simply arrange another hook-up with Brad.

I had read these last few posts by Mary-pet and Susans-slave over the weekend and they got me thinking about exactly what I wanted and got me questioning how Sue was feeling and what she wanted.

Am I ready for more teasing and even more extended periods of her denying me? I don't know that I'm quite there just yet - but as others posted, if and when that day gets here, I think I will embrace it. It is so strange at how I would actually want that but I know that if SHE wanted it, that I would be fine with it.

I asked her point blank whether she enjoyed or got anything out of her teasing me and I also asked about how she felt on Wednesdays when says she wants to wait for Brad the next day.

She said that she does the teasing stuff more for me than for her. She said she can accept that it turns me on but she's not totally into her role where she puts me down as she's said repeatedly that she doesn't want to hurt me or us. I was supportive and told her that I would say if anything was too much.

She said she totally enjoys the sex with Brad and she made it clear that she does not want to change anything there even if I wanted her to. But she says that she herself doesn't get anything out of teasing me - except, that is - that she likes giving me some pleasure that stems from her sexual enjoyment with Brad. She says that if I truly enjoy her teasing and such, that she would try to keep it up - but she made it clear that it's only because I enjoy it. I guess that's a good thing but I don't know that I see her evolving into more of a true cuckoldress.

So, now you can sort of see my dilemma. There's a part of me that would love for her to do more - including, as was suggested, more denial before/after Brad - but if her heart isn't in it, I'm not so sure. At least as far as that part goes.

There is the other part - her clear desire for her Thursdays with Brad. I told her that I equally enjoy and want to share that more. So, last night she opened up. More about that later...

Finally had some time while Sue is on the phone again.

The thing that I wanted to get out of my head and onto the keyboard was the rest of our conversation that involved Brad. I started it out by asking her whether I needed to be worried about her intimacy she shares with Brad and I made it clear that it was this stuff, more than the teasing or denial or that stuff, that really was where I was having mixed feelings.

Here, she took a much stronger position - she'd already told me during foreplay that Brad loves sex with her because he doesn't need to use a condom. I told her I was okay with the sex part and I always have been, even with all the guys she was with in the past - I knew none of them had used condoms and I had long told Sue that part of her past always aroused me.

As I said, she took a strong position with me on this and just said clearly that she gets the same type of sex with Brad every Thursday as we have together only when we're away on vacation or without the kids. I knew what that meant - undoubtedly he's able to get her to go crazy as I can under the right circumstances. I told her that I was jealous that Brad got her like that and I didn't and - for the first time - I think she saw that this was something she wanted and that she also was able to tell me she wanted.

Maybe that will be the opening to her doing more, I don't know.

She made it clear to me that she only considers Brad to be her lover - nothing more. But she also said that she denies him nothing when they are together. And she emphasized "nothing" - she said that is why she loves to be naked with him (and she reminded me that when I do get her away from the kids - that is how she is with me too) and that he loves to look at her even as they sit and watch TV, talk or have a drink or two. She said she feels so comfortable with him that now, she feels nothing at all uncomfortable about being his altogether. She even told me that she'll pee in the bathroom with the door open or even with him standing there!!!!! She barely does that with me - not that it's anything sexual - but she says she just feels like she wants it to be totally in the open with him.

She told me that she knew I wasn't comfortable with him putting in her diaphragm. As she said that, she put her finger under my chin and tipped my head up to look at her as she simply said "I like him to do that for me". And I just couldn't say anything in response.

Before we messed around last night we sat on the bed as we started kissing and stuff and she said she'd tell me how it was with Brad if I wanted to hear. I almost asked her at that moment if I could possibly watch one day but I didn't have the nerve.

I swear - the more she told me, the more incredible it all seemed. Hearing her describe how he sucked at her breasts (I told her I knew - I could see from the hickies) to how he'd hold her close while they kissed. We were naked and caressing each other as she was saying this and I know my cock was throbbing and bouncing away as she told me this. Picturing them embracing on the bed - passonately kissing - damn, it gets me hard even now!

When we're home with the kids downstairs, she rarely lets me go down on her as she tends to get crazy when I do that so I bit my lip and listened as she told me how Brad would gently go down on her and how she would pull her knees back for him. (she then told me that was why she showed Brad how to put her diaphragm in her - so that she didn't need to do it and that Brad could do it). I felt like I was dying inside in a way as she told me how she brazenly and openly let him have her however he wanted.

She told me that sometimes she'd let him push his way into her before he put her diaphragm in. She added that she only did this late in her cycle - and I know that because we do the same thing - and all I could say was that I hoped she was careful.

But then she told me how he fucks her. That's how she said it too "...how he fucks me....". How after all these weeks now, how she feels so comfortable with him that she can just let go so easily with him. She made sure to tell me that she still loves my cock and sex with me but she also made it clear that she loves sex with Brad. She didn't say much about his size other than that he's not as thick as me but I remember her saying he was longer than me which has always turned me on thinking of guys who were longer than me touching her inside where I can't and leaving their cum deeply in her.

More later - I hear her getting off the phone...

SoonToBe said:
I asked her point blank whether she enjoyed or got anything out of her teasing me and I also asked about how she felt on Wednesdays when says she wants to wait for Brad the next day.

She said that she does the teasing stuff more for me than for her. She said she can accept that it turns me on but she's not totally into her role where she puts me down as she's said repeatedly that she doesn't want to hurt me or us. I was supportive and told her that I would say if anything was too much.

There is also a third side to all this. You get off on sloppy seconds, Brad does not. He prefers that Sue's cunt be fresh for him on Thursdays. Sue may not be getting anything personally out of the denial games, but by engaging in them she's meeting the needs of both her men. This is likely your way forward with this.

SoonToBe said:
She said she totally enjoys the sex with Brad and she made it clear that she does not want to change anything there even if I wanted her to. But she says that she herself doesn't get anything out of teasing me - except, that is - that she likes giving me some pleasure that stems from her sexual enjoyment with Brad. She says that if I truly enjoy her teasing and such, that she would try to keep it up - but she made it clear that it's only because I enjoy it. I guess that's a good thing but I don't know that I see her evolving into more of a true cuckoldress.

Don't confuse the fantasies you often see posted here with reality. Your wife has already taken the major step of cuckolding you, and your recent discussions have started her thinking about what she wants out of all this.

She has told you that she enjoys the sex with Brad, and would not want to give it up even if you wanted her to. You may have been the one to start her down this path, but she's starting to realize, as are you, that she's the one who's really in control.

SoonToBe said:
As I said, she took a strong position with me on this and just said clearly that she gets the same type of sex with Brad every Thursday as we have together only when we're away on vacation or without the kids. I knew what that meant - undoubtedly he's able to get her to go crazy as I can under the right circumstances. I told her that I was jealous that Brad got her like that and I didn't and - for the first time - I think she saw that this was something she wanted and that she also was able to tell me she wanted.

Again, your recent discussions have got her thinking about what SHE wants, and about the fact that she's the one in control. The fact that she's taking a firm line with you with this, and also with the diaphragm issue, is a good thing Expect her to start drawing firm lines with you more often, and on more issues — only, as you're discovering, they'll be on issues that are important to HER, not about what you'd like her to do.

SoonToBe said:
She made it clear to me that she only considers Brad to be her lover - nothing more. But she also said that she denies him nothing when they are together. And she emphasized "nothing" - she said that is why she loves to be naked with him (and she reminded me that when I do get her away from the kids - that is how she is with me too) and that he loves to look at her even as they sit and watch TV, talk or have a drink or two. She said she feels so comfortable with him that now, she feels nothing at all uncomfortable about being his altogether. She even told me that she'll pee in the bathroom with the door open or even with him standing there!!!!! She barely does that with me - not that it's anything sexual - but she says she just feels like she wants it to be totally in the open with him.

Reading this, I have this image of Sue sitting on the toilet, pee flowing from between her legs, while she sucks Brad's cock. God, that's fucking hot!

SoonToBe said:
When we're home with the kids downstairs, she rarely lets me go down on her as she tends to get crazy when I do that so I bit my lip and listened as she told me how Brad would gently go down on her and how she would pull her knees back for him. (she then told me that was why she showed Brad how to put her diaphragm in her - so that she didn't need to do it and that Brad could do it). I felt like I was dying inside in a way as she told me how she brazenly and openly let him have her however he wanted.

She told me that sometimes she'd let him push his way into her before he put her diaphragm in. She added that she only did this late in her cycle - and I know that because we do the same thing - and all I could say was that I hoped she was careful.

But then she told me how he fucks her. That's how she said it too "...how he fucks me....". How after all these weeks now, how she feels so comfortable with him that she can just let go so easily with him. She made sure to tell me that she still loves my cock and sex with me but she also made it clear that she loves sex with Brad. She didn't say much about his size other than that he's not as thick as me but I remember her saying he was longer than me which has always turned me on thinking of guys who were longer than me touching her inside where I can't and leaving their cum deeply in her.

This is exactly why I think, in the long run, she'll come around to denying you for longer periods on her own. She returns to you on Thursday night and allows you to enjoy her freshly fucked cunt, and the two of you enjoy riding the sexual high through the weekend. But after she returns to work on Monday, if she wants sex, her choices are between having completely intimate "vacation" style sex with Brad — sharing herself completely with him, and truly letting herself go — or a more reserved variety of sex with you, her husband. Seriously, if you were in her shoes, which would you choose? And given Brad's preferences, it's only natural that Sue would want to keep her cunt fresh for him during the week, just in case the two of them hook up — which means keeping you out of it.

Another suggestion I have, going off on a tangent for a minute. A female friend of mine, not a cuckoldress, recently had some boudoir photographs taken of herself by a professional photographer, in various states of undress and ********. She had them made up into an album for her husband, who travels a lot, so that he'd have something to remember her by when they're apart. Sue may want to look into having a similar photo shoot done, except that the album would be for Brad, not for you. It would be a way for her to be completely open and intimate with him, sharing her body with him completely, that he would be able to enjoy even when he and Sue aren't together.

Thanks foe the feedback Marys-pet.

Reading what I posted again now in the cold light of the day - I guess maybe you're right and we are going down a familiar track here - perhaps not as direct as other but that we'll ttill wind up in the same place - with me being more of a cuckold over time.

That seems comforting to me. I really do feel that I want to see this develop more fully in Sue.

Reading what I wrote - I guess I am in some ways wanting it to happen sooner. In thinking about it lying in bed next to her - I think you're right, that I do actually want her to deny me more of the time for whatever reason - whether it's for Brad or just for herself. I think if I had 2 days or more, that I'd be much more into masturbating and fantasizing than I am now.

Does it sound strange for me to actually want that? I think I'm still struggling myself with the general idea that inside - I really do want her to want Brad more of the time.

I am also seeing that you believe that she's denying me on Wednesdays because she's made a choice that she wants Brad to be happy on Thursday - even if she is telling me that it's not for him (and she does still say that it's because she'd have to leave the diaphragm in for so long and she'd be full of contraceptive cream when they first start). I guess the only way I'll know for sure is if she goes to an IUD (still working on that - no doctor appointment yet) and she stlll insists on 'being fresh' for him....

Thanks for you kind and helpful words. It seems so crazy to me that I actually want this for her.

SoonToBe said:
Thanks foe the feedback Marys-pet.

Reading what I posted again now in the cold light of the day - I guess maybe you're right and we are going down a familiar track here - perhaps not as direct as other but that we'll ttill wind up in the same place - with me being more of a cuckold over time.

That seems comforting to me. I really do feel that I want to see this develop more fully in Sue.

Reading what I wrote - I guess I am in some ways wanting it to happen sooner. In thinking about it lying in bed next to her - I think you're right, that I do actually want her to deny me more of the time for whatever reason - whether it's for Brad or just for herself. I think if I had 2 days or more, that I'd be much more into masturbating and fantasizing than I am now.

I would advise a slow and gentle approach here. In the short time since she took Brad as a lover, she's already come to realize that:

- She wants to continue having sex with Brad, even if you were to change your mind about wanting her to have it.

- She wants to share her body openly and completely with him, in spite of your reservations about how intimate and how comfortable she is with him.

- She insists on him being able to insert her diaphragm for her, over your objections.

As the two of you progress on your journey, she'll likely come to additional realizations concerning things she wants and needs, and will begin insisting on them. If you push too hard now for her to take things deeper, before she's ready, she's going to feel like this is something that she's doing for you, not for herself. If you allow her to come to these realizations at her own pace, she's going to own her role as your cuckoldress more fully, and will be more aware of the reasons why she wants to do this.

Of course, once she does start to more fully embrace her role as your cuckoldress, Katy bar the door.

SoonToBe said:
I am also seeing that you believe that she's denying me on Wednesdays because she's made a choice that she wants Brad to be happy on Thursday - even if she is telling me that it's not for him (and she does still say that it's because she'd have to leave the diaphragm in for so long and she'd be full of contraceptive cream when they first start). I guess the only way I'll know for sure is if she goes to an IUD (still working on that - no doctor appointment yet) and she stlll insists on 'being fresh' for him....

You're obviously much closer to the situation than I am, and would have a better read on what her motivations are. I'm only basing my opinion on what you post here, coupled with my own experiences. For the time being, I think it's safe to say that the Wednesday denial is an easy choice for her, as the desires of both her men are aligned on the matter. That's a tentative half-step for her, though, and I think it's likely that her thinking will evolve on the matter as her own thinking about denial starts to develop and she starts to think about it in terms of what she wants.

Best of luck to the three of you on your continuing journey.

Slowly but surely Sue will realize that she has power over you. While right now she is teasing you for your "benefit", that will give way to a power trip for her.

She has already indicated that even if you want her to give up Brad she won't.

I think it will be important for you to urge her to see someone in addition to Brad. Otherwise emotional attachments to Brad will begin to develop.

Sue is becoming more of a cuckoldress, and your wish is being fulfilled. Congratulations!

Hi Oneforsure and Marys-pet,

Thank you for the continued kind words and encouraging support. I guess maybe I'm just a bit too anxious about all of this to be seeing the points that you showed me.

Its funny - after I read your comments I actually felt proud both of myself for having the guts to start all of this - but that I also feel proud of Sue for doing all of this for herself. I think if you love someone you want to give them an opportunity to experience this if THEY want to.

I guess I'll just have to accept the intimacy stuff between them and have myself focus on the excitement/arousal I get from that instead of the angst that I let myself focus on.

I do see a growing concern for her emotional involvement with Brad, but as this is her first experience with all of this, I don't want to push her too much just yet. I still feel Brad is "safe" in terms of his limited emotional involvement in light of his own family. I'll try to drop hints that she could see other guys - but I think she's going to want to let this run its course and see what happens. Maybe in time she'll realize she wants more and in that case, I'd be supportive.

Today's Wednesday but I am so horny that I am sure I'll need to masturbate later - if the evening goes well, I may let Sue watch if she likes (and maybe have her talk to me and tease me a bit).

Thanks again for all the guidance. I do want her to go further but I guess I'll just let her do her thing and will try to relax about it all.

SoonToBe said:
Thanks again for all the guidance. I do want her to go further but I guess I'll just let her do her thing and will try to relax about it all.

Be careful what you wish for, my friend. Be very careful what you wish for. :p

SoonToBe said:
Does it sound strange for me to actually want that? I think I'm still struggling myself with the general idea that inside - I really do want her to want Brad more of the time.

I think that you are probably in the wrong forum, asking the wrong group of people, that question. :rolleyes:

Your story of the journey you and Sue are on has inspired me to do something that I rarely do here — share a little of my own personal history — as five years ago I was in a very similar place to where you are now. Unlike a lot of people here, I am not in any way a sissy and do not wish to be one, nor am I at all lacking in the penis size department. If anything, my dimensions are somewhat above average. What I am, plain and simply, is a man who for whatever reason is powerfully turned on by the idea of another man fucking my wife. My wife, Mary, is the product of a strict Catholic upbringing who grew up with the traditional notion of marriage as a union between one man and one woman, sexually monogamous with one another until death do them part. She had other lovers, certainly, of both genders, before we were together, but she fully expected that once she marched down the aisle and met me at the altar, that we would be each other's one and only for the remainder of our lives.

Five years ago, after much resistance and at my repeated urging, Mary finally agreed to cuckold me in reality. Like Sue, she quickly discovered that because the nature of her relationships with her fuck buddies — her extramarital partners have only ever been fuck buddies, never boyfriends — was purely sexual in nature, because she didn't share with them the responsibilities of raising children, maintaining a household, or any of the other aspects (and sources of strife) of her relationship with me, that she was able to relax with them more completely and be more fully sexual with them. As her own thinking developed about this, she reached a point where she was able to view sex and love as two different and very distinct things. From there, it was a very short distance to her realizing that the fact that she preferred sex with her fuck buddies more than she did with me, because she was more easily able to be more fully intimate with them, did not in any way mean that she loved me less.

Fast forward to the present. Mary currently has two fuck buddies who she sees on a more or less regular basis. Like Sue, she's able to arrange her schedule during the day to make time for liaisons, and she also has a series of "book club" and "PTO" meetings in the evenings that provide cover for her being out with one of them while I'm home with the kids. We remain very much in love, very much committed to each other, and in every other aspect of our lives we act very much as the loving husband and wife. However, she makes no bones of the fact that she much prefers sex with her fuck buddies over sex with me. At present, my opportunities to fuck my wife are restricted to Saturday evening. If one or the other of us is out of town, something is going on with one of the kids, or anything happens to cause us not to be able to hook up on Saturday, then there is no rescheduling or make-up date — it's Saturday night, use it or lose it, and she's very upfront about the fact that Saturday nights are for my sexual pleasure and benefit, not hers.

She has also made clear that once our youngest leaves for college, not quite five years from now, she'll prefer to repurpose her Saturday nights for dating and dancing, and for being able to spend the entire night out with a lover. At that time I will no longer be granted access to her cunt, and as from that time forward we'll have no further need of sharing a bed, she'll wish to relocate me to one of the other bedrooms so that she can more freely entertain one of her fuck buddies in our — her — bed. I can count the remaining Saturday nights down on a calendar. I have roughly 250 of them left, and each Saturday that goes by, taken advantage of or not, represents one less opportunity that I'll ever have to fuck my wife. On Labor Day weekend 2013, almost 10 years to the day after she first spread her legs for another man, my sex life with my wife will come to an end.

For whatever reason, I find that notion to be a powerful turn-on.

Users who are viewing this thread