• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Send me your wife for me too enjoy šŸ˜‰

Shit I didnā€™t go soft after first wank and was going at it so hard with fleshlite I came in it second time!
More stockings next will b cum trib vid. U can see head swelling

3C6AD68B-629A-4FED-B58A-0D871E341AEF.jpeg

Ready to be used hard from behind. Wish she would let me set it up, especially since she has only done bare back for the last 25 years, so she might not even think about a condom until after he cums inside her.

IMG_2519.JPG IMG_2518.JPG

Love to pull my cock to hot pics. I will post pics and videos here, or privately.

IMG_25660131_061512.jpg
Love you to send us your pics & videos of you Cumming on my cumslut fuckwife sexylizzy4u69 at gmail.com - can't wait to see you post her online & receive your emails
Dave & Lizzy

01.jpeg

Love you to send us your pics & videos of you Cumming on my cumslut fuckwife sexylizzy4u69 at gmail.com - can't wait to see you post her online & receive your emails
Dave & Lizzy

01.jpeg
Is she a real cum ***** like my wife? My ***** wife has been swallowing my cum since the first time we had sex, where I fucked her pretty little mouth, pretending it was her wet pussy. Her mouth feels just like a pussy too. She knows not to get her teeth in the way, or her big nipples get pulled hard.

What I would give to be that age again, she has a great body. I for one love tiny tits she is perfect
They are really cute for sure. Is it true that the smaller the tits, the tighter the pussy ?
I'd love to drill them both with my hard cock !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back