• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Setting up wife

My wife has just come back from a training course for her work....... [he] ejaculated almost straight away before going soft on her, not what she is used to.

That's unfortunate.

She came back home with dried spunk on her pubic hair and traces of it in her cunt still, I gave her a good fucking, adding a huge load to what was already there, she then sat on my face and dribbled the cum out into my mouth as I licked her clit, she had a massive orgasm!

Excellent! You gave your wife what she needed and deserved.

Last edited:
Has anybody actively set up a guy to chat up and tru to seduce their wife without her knowledge ie when out with mates away at a conference etc and what was your success rate and did she ever tell you ?
No and I wouldn't. It would be pushing the boundaries of trust a little to far. Having said that, it is a hot fantasy. 1st setting the bloke up to seduce her, maybe giving him some advice to give him an edge. 2nd, waiting to hear. 3rd, him reporting back as to whether or not he was successful. And maybe later having him explain in detail how he seduced her. It would create awesome cuckold angst.

Has anybody actively set up a guy to chat up and tru to seduce their wife without her knowledge ie when out with mates away at a conference etc and what was your success rate and did she ever tell you ?
My wife

7780C5ED-851B-4EA6-B301-952C0FD98FE5.png 51F81E33-1ECB-4603-9AD2-2F6AD3743475.png D4B53EB4-2270-420C-980D-CB13A3412702.png 65F0009F-4E75-4AC6-BD37-5EF1E4169592.png C6628409-637D-443C-9F49-B93288A375A2.png 7B205411-3F9B-42E2-A90B-14D8C2029624.png

I tried with several people to hit up on her at work with no luck. But did find out that she was doing her bosses while on duty so you could say she was getting paid while being poked. Sadly she would never tell me. I found out because she would have some of the most vocal dreams of the fucking she got that day during the night. It used to be the best thing for me as I would get such a hard on I'd have to jerk off.

I did this once with my girlfriend. For my job at the time, I had to travel internationally for a week or two every month and always wondered what my girlfriend was up to while I was gone. I had a buddy who I asked to check in on her while I was gone during one extended trip. I had shared some of her naughty pics with him in the past so he was more than willing. It wasn't in the plan originally that he'd seduce her but we agreed that he should ask her out just to see how she would respond.

She worked a small store that almost never had customers so he had plenty of opportunity to meet her naturally. Anyways, he went there one day and made up some story about being new in the area. She helped him for nearly a half hour but he didn't buy anything. While he was leaving, he asked my girlfriend if she wanted coffee. She said she'd love coffee but she couldn't leave her shift. My buddy then left, got coffee down the street, and brought her back a cup with his phone number.

Later that day, my girlfriend texted him and thanked him for the coffee. He said it was no problem and asked if she had any recommendations for a bar to go to later that night. My girlfriend recommended a bar down the street from her apartment and my buddy said he'd maybe see her there later without explicitly calling it a date or putting her on the spot.

When he went to the bar later, she was already there and had a couple drinks already. She greeted him warmly and they sat next to each other and talked for about an hour. When they left, they started kissing and groping in the street. My girlfriend then led him to her apartment and they had sex. My buddy apologized about it afterwards but said she was incredible and he couldn't put the brakes on her even if he tried. I was jealous but thanked him for at least telling me what happened.

He hooked up with her a half dozen more times, always while I was on business trips. She never told me about it but she would text/sext him occasionally while I was home and he'd share her messages with me afterwards.

I did this once with my girlfriend. For my job at the time, I had to travel internationally for a week or two every month and always wondered what my girlfriend was up to while I was gone. I had a buddy who I asked to check in on her while I was gone during one extended trip. I had shared some of her naughty pics with him in the past so he was more than willing. It wasn't in the plan originally that he'd seduce her but we agreed that he should ask her out just to see how she would respond.

She worked a small store that almost never had customers so he had plenty of opportunity to meet her naturally. Anyways, he went there one day and made up some story about being new in the area. She helped him for nearly a half hour but he didn't buy anything. While he was leaving, he asked my girlfriend if she wanted coffee. She said she'd love coffee but she couldn't leave her shift. My buddy then left, got coffee down the street, and brought her back a cup with his phone number.

Later that day, my girlfriend texted him and thanked him for the coffee. He said it was no problem and asked if she had any recommendations for a bar to go to later that night. My girlfriend recommended a bar down the street from her apartment and my buddy said he'd maybe see her there later without explicitly calling it a date or putting her on the spot.

When he went to the bar later, she was already there and had a couple drinks already. She greeted him warmly and they sat next to each other and talked for about an hour. When they left, they started kissing and groping in the street. My girlfriend then led him to her apartment and they had sex. My buddy apologized about it afterwards but said she was incredible and he couldn't put the brakes on her even if he tried. I was jealous but thanked him for at least telling me what happened.

He hooked up with her a half dozen more times, always while I was on business trips. She never told me about it but she would text/sext him occasionally while I was home and he'd share her messages with me afterwards.
Wish I had a friend like that to do the wife. Here's praying one shows up soon and lives close by.

How do you feel about strangers Tributing pix of your wife. And then meeting up for. him to take pix of her?
They may very well get around to fucking each othe. - how would you cop with some stranger filling you wife’s
twat with his hot sperm?
My wife has had gallons of sperm squirted into her pussy. And that was even before I married her. To top that off she still has a tight pussy. I now wish I had rented her out by the half hour at local high dollar hotel bars. I would really be well off financially by now and she would be a really happy *****.

My wife has had gallons of sperm squirted into her pussy. And that was even before I married her. To top that off she still has a tight pussy. I now wish I had rented her out by the half hour at local high dollar hotel bars. I would really be well off financially by now and she would be a really happy *****.
Well done to her and great choking by you. One of my present FBs has had 2 kids and had been with her late big-cocked hub for years. She’s still as tight as a virgin and loves her cunt fucked frequently.

I set my Wife up recently with 2 guys, she loves being massaged so I organised a 4 hand massage for her, both her and the guys involved were fully naked, they gave her a gentle,erotic massage parting her legs as they did so, she was getting very turned on and kept touching their cocks which became hard, this excited her even more and took them in her mouth, they were stimulating and licking her pussy and bought her to orgasm, she was cumming for ages and encouraged one of the guys to enter her pussy so she could feel him inside her, the other put his penis in her mouth, the guy in her pussy ejaculated after a minute or so which made her cum again and also work her tongue on the cock in her mouth which soon shot its sperm, she loved it, I then joined in and kissed her spunk filled mouth and pushed my cock in her sopping wet cum filled pussy, I soon added my load making her cunt even wetter, I then went down on her in a 69 position to lick the spunk out while she licked my cock clean, it was one of the best fucks we have ever had!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back