• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Indian Wife

• Thread starterSexy Sajeeda
  • Start date

Sexy Sajeeda

Shy bride
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2009
Hi men ;) (And ladies)

My name is Sajeeda. I am a young married indian girl, and i LOVE sex. My husband does all he can to please me, but its just not enough. I hope to make some good 'friends' on this forum :)

Tell me what you think of these pics. ;)

XxxxxX
Sajeeda

Reactions: Bullsimons
Am very horny right now. wish someone would respond to my pix ;)

Very Friendly...

Where are you located. I'm VERY friendly with extremely high testosterone levels and an endless endurance for women like YOU! Hope hubby enjoys watching...

Last edited by a moderator:
nice

your a sexy lady

Very Sexy Lady love to visit you any time and work with you to relax
where are you, I can travel , love to see more of you

VERY SEXY! where are you located? Attracted, hung black professional in Virginia... check out my pics on my profile! :)

Fantastic looking lady.

You are a VERY sexy woman, any man would be lucky to fuck you. Where are you located? Maybe one of us can come fuck you.

I must agree with every one else u are very sexy and i would love to help u scratch that itch u have!!

Stunning photos of a lovely lady. You can consider me a fan :)

Guys, thank you all so much for your replies, very much appreciated, and it turned on both myself and my husband. ;)

I live in Australia for those who were asking.

I love the thought of so many men being turned on by me ;) i hope you guys like these 2 pix...

"Nnnnnnrrrrggghhh!"

(what sound makes the Strong-Silent tpye);)

If you thought that was good, you'll blow your load in your pants after seeing this one ;)

I don't want to waste it in my pants...
Would you like it?
If so, where? :cool:

Very nice! Are you and the hubby looking for you to be shared, or just looking?

Sexy Sajeeda said:
If you thought that was good, you'll blow your load in your pants after seeing this one ;)

I saw those elsewhere (and was very impressed). You must be a dream to dance with - pressing those against my (oops) chest and letting me know what is available for later ;)

You're a beauty, and I hope you stay around for a long time (and keep posting pictures and telling us what you get up to).

You have one gorgeous body - your husband is a most lucky man

greymaster said:
I saw those elsewhere (and was very impressed). You must be a dream to dance with - pressing those against my (oops) chest and letting me know what is available for later ;)

You're a beauty, and I hope you stay around for a long time (and keep posting pictures and telling us what you get up to).

Where have you seen that pic before? Can you remember? :) Because i have posted it in a couple of places lol :)

Oh and for those interested, here is my arse ;)

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression Sajeeda - I meant the other thread that you've posted on this forum :)

You'll find that you have men around the world interested in your arse, and every other bit of your body you want to show. I'm now thinking of that arse pressed against my stomach while I'm full depth inside you doggy style and reaching round for those soft tits.

So tell us about your relationship. Is your husband a submissive cuckold, or does he enjoy your body fully and like sharing you with others? Do you like 2 (or more) men at a time? What would be your 'perfect session'??

greymaster said:
You'll find that you have men around the world interested in your arse, and every other bit of your body you want to show. I'm now thinking of that arse pressed against my stomach while I'm full depth inside you doggy style and reaching round for those soft tits.

Mmmmm that would be nice. Here is a pic of me in doggy ;)

greymaster said:
So tell us about your relationship. Is your husband a submissive cuckold, or does he enjoy your body fully and like sharing you with others? Do you like 2 (or more) men at a time? What would be your 'perfect session'??

There are times that i let him fuck me, but those days come once in a blue moon ;) He got me interested in the idea of fucking other men when he realised that his penis wasn't enough for me. So far i've fucked a couple of my co-workers, one of his cousins. My co-workers i've fucked during lunchtimes, but his cousin and i fucked when the 3 of us went on a 'getaway weekend' ;)

Users who are viewing this thread