• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Indian Wife

• Thread starterSexy Sajeeda
  • Start date
Who wants me to pop out my babies? ;) lol

oh alrite, i won't tease, here it is :)

Custer Laststand said:
Hello Ms. Sexy Sajeeda,

Thank you for posting your salacious photos, and for sensuously undressing for us. You are a *very* good-looking woman.

That's very compassionate of you. I hope your cuckold husband realizes what a fortunate man he is that you allow him to fuck you that frequently.

Thank u custer ;) flattery will get u everywhere!

Yes, he does realise how fortunate he is !! Sometimes i come home completely FUCKED UP (and i mean FUCKED UP ) and he feels horny and begs for sex, either i make him pay me or most times i simply make him suffer by giving him a handjob but not allowing him to cum ;)

Custer Laststand said:
Thank you for posting, Ms. Sexy, and tempting us with your gorgeous big tits, your large erect nipples, your voluptuous pussy, your curvaceous ass, your hot-looking asshole, and your beautiful long flowing hair.

Put your cock to the pic u like the best and post it in my other thread.

Custer Laststand said:
I hope you'll tell us the stories of your seductions of your coworkers and your husband's cousin, and your experiences as you seduce more men in the future.

Best wishes—

Custer

The time we (hubby cousin and i) went for a holiday, hubby drove most of the way to the destination, as he drove his cousin and i played around at the back. As we drove past towns my head was mostly DOWN sucking on his cousins big hard cock.Mmmm..

Hubby gets emberrased infront of his cousin easily, because his cousin knows how small my hubbys cock is.

That night as i fucked his cousin in the hotel bed, i told hubby to sit and watch TV outside, which he did. Then as his cousin and i progressed i ordered him to enter the room and lick my arsehole as his cousin rammed my cunt. After he licked me well and proper, i told him to exit the room and let us continue!

More for later ;) :p

Reactions: sdplrajm
greymaster said:
:D 'm glad we're on the same wavelength - I suppose that means you get the spanking as a reward

Would you like your Cuck Hubby to watch me taking you over my knee and warming those sweet cheeks up with a good, solid spanking - and giving him a running commentary of how hot and wet you were getting and what my cock feels like tucked under your squirming body?

Forget about what he likes, i know i want some of that! ;) lol

greymaster said:
Then afterwards, when your breathing is fast and you feel the tingling deep inside your body, you can sit astride me and sink all the way down until our pubic bones are grinding against each other. The height should be just right for you to lift your boobs (while I hold your hot ass) and feed your nipples to me as you bounce up and down on my shaft.

So the question is ----- where do you want to spunk?

Baby i will shove my nipples into your mouth, and if they do fall out of your mouth i will order my cuck hubby to hod my tits firmly so that you can 'service' it better!

Damn it's like you get hotter with every picture. You're amazing.

AlbanySearching said:
Damn it's like you get hotter with every picture. You're amazing.

I am glad u like it ;)

Especially those nipples, now that we've seen them. Your nipples are definitely the best part of you.

Have your husband take pictures of you fucking other men. Punish him if they're not good quality. Post the best ones here.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Baby i will shove my nipples into your mouth, and if they do fall out of your mouth i will order my cuck hubby to hod my tits firmly so that you can 'service' it better!

He can hold his own tits - If (and it's a BIG IF) I lost a tit I'd simply dive between them and enjoy them bouncing around.

They must move beautifully when you're at full speed. I would love to see my fingers sinking deep into one, while the other flies free. [Doggy-style with them hanging is also a lovely thought]

If (perish the thought) my cock slipped out due to your over-enthusiastic bouncing - would you cuck be feeding that back into it's proper place?

You never did tell me where you wanted this first dose of spunk.... It's building up here... feels like a big load. :)

Hey guys, check out my other thread ;)

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/toons-fakes/13518-use-me-abuse-me-3.html#post106122

greymaster said:
If (perish the thought) my cock slipped out due to your over-enthusiastic bouncing - would you cuck be feeding that back into it's proper place?

If he doesn't, i'll punish him ;)

greymaster said:
You never did tell me where you wanted this first dose of spunk.... It's building up here... feels like a big load. :)

Oooh darling, blow your hot spunk all over this ;)

Damn those titties look great!! I would love to taste that pussy!!!

694fun said:
Damn those titties look great!! I would love to taste that pussy!!!

Thats what i like to hear ;) ;)

* Feeling very horny tonight*

So take a new load of photos and share them. Get a nice dildo and show us how good that mouth is ;)

Go on - you know you want to. Look back through the threads (or elsewhere) and think of me in your hot mouth.

Here is something in me ;)

Hi Ms. Sexy Sajeeda,

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Thank u custer ;) flattery will get u everywhere!

Ah.... good, good. Just as I was hoping....

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Yes, [my cuckold] does realise how fortunate he is!! Sometimes I come home completely FUCKED UP.

Excellent! More power to you.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
and he feels horny and begs for sex.

As befits him, certainly....

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Either I make him pay me....

Well, that's entirely appropriate, of course....

Sexy Sajeeda said:
....or most times, I simply make him suffer by giving him a handjob but not allowing him to cum. ;)

Ooo.... that's mean, Ms. Sajeeda. But entirely in keeping, I must say, with your role as your cuckold's boss/wife.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Put your cock to the pic u like the best and post it in my other thread.

Um.... well, I'm sort of bashful, Ms. Sajeeda.... I mean, um, well, you know....

Sexy Sajeeda said:
The time we (hubby's cousin and I) went for a holiday, hubby drove most of the way to our destination. As he drove, his cousin and I played around in the back seat.

Good work! Requiring your husband to drive so you could play with his cousin in the back seat. You seem to be a woman who perceives the proper way to do things....

Sexy Sajeeda said:
As we drove past towns my head was mostly DOWN sucking on my cuckold's cousin's big hard cock. Mmmm...

Also excellent! I can see you are a woman who travels in style and with a certain sense of decorum. I mean, it wouldn't do to sit on your man's lap with your panties off, fucking him vigorously with your gorgeous tits out and bouncing as your cuckold drove you through towns....

Sexy Sajeeda said:
My hubby gets embarrassed in front of his cousin easily, because his cousin knows how small his cock is.

As well he might. But since you had your cuckold drive with his pants up (I would imagine), there was no need for him to be embarrassed by having his small cock on display as you sucked his cousin's larger cock. That was very kind of you.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
That night, as I fucked his cousin in the hotel bed, I told my hubby to sit and watch TV outside, which he did. Then, as his cousin and I progressed, I ordered him to enter the room and lick my arsehole as his cousin rammed my cunt.

Very good! I see you have a keen appreciation of the proper sequence of events while cuckolding your husband in his presence.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
After [my cuckold] licked [my asshole] well and proper, I told him to exit the room and let us continue!

Great! I hope your night came to a satisfying conclusion.... or better still, multiple satisfying conclusions.... while your cuckold slept outside your boudoir on the couch.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
More for later ;) :p

That was a *very* erotic account of your orgasmic vacation, Ms. Sajeeda. I'll look forward to further accounts of your steamy experiences with your co-workers.

When you come home after fucking a lover, do you queen your cuckold husband? See:

http://femalesupremacist.org/subject_queening.html

Best wishes—

Custer

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Here is something in me ;)

That looks good :) When you get more turned on do both elements of that toy find their proper place inside you?

Gorgeous as always, keep those hot pics coming.

*rubbing myself* craving a big fat cock right now..

Custer Laststand said:
Good work! Requiring your husband to drive so you could play with his cousin in the back seat. You seem to be a woman who perceives the proper way to do things....

I teased him the whole time, kept on asking him if he wanted to suck the big fat cock that i was sucking, and from the way he was blushing he obviously did! I have plans for him to suck cock, but for later ;)

Custer Laststand said:
Also excellent! I can see you are a woman who travels in style and with a certain sense of decorum. I mean, it wouldn't do to sit on your man's lap with your panties off, fucking him vigorously with your gorgeous tits out and bouncing as your cuckold drove you through towns....

He did stop a couple of times, thats when i told him to stop the car and i went to front seat and kissed him on the lips, allowing him to taste what i have been tasting...

Custer Laststand said:
Great! I hope your night came to a satisfying conclusion.... or better still, multiple satisfying conclusions.... while your cuckold slept outside your boudoir on the couch.

I've been feeling sorry for my hubby recently, i've given him a couple of good blowjobs over the past week and have allowed him to cum in my mouth. Afterall, i do love him :D

Anyway, enjoy this pic guys ;)

Hi Ms. Sajeeda,

Good to see you back!

Sexy Sajeeda said:
I teased [my cuckold] the whole time, kept on asking him if he wanted to suck the big fat cock that i was sucking, and from the way he was blushing he obviously did! I have plans for him to suck cock, but for later ;)

Very good. I see you are a woman who looks forward to new experiences, and new humiliations for your cuckold....

Sexy Sajeeda said:
He did stop a couple of times, thats when i told him to stop the car and i went to front seat and kissed him on the lips, allowing him to taste what i have been tasting...

Nice.... very creative....

Sexy Sajeeda said:
I've been feeling sorry for my hubby recently, i've given him a couple of good blowjobs over the past week and have allowed him to cum in my mouth. Afterall, i do love him :D

That's very kind of you, Ms. Sajeeda. And appropriate, since your husband is facilitating a *very* enjoyable and rewarding marriage for you as his hotwife (as well as for himself, one suspects).

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Anyway, enjoy this pic, guys. ;)

THANK YOU for posting two new photos of yourself, Ms. Sexy Sajeeda. You have GORGEOUS voluptuous big tits. VERY nice....

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
That's very kind of you, Ms. Sajeeda. And appropriate, since your husband is facilitating a *very* enjoyable and rewarding marriage for you as his hotwife (as well as for himself, one suspects).

Yeah he deserves to be rewarded once in a while, since he did introduce me to this slutty lifestyle ;) At first i felt it was a bit awkward, but slowly i began enjoying it more than him lol!

He is even encouraging me to seduce my older brother lol, i am not too sure about that idea!

Speaking of my tits,... enjoy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread