• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Indian Wife

• Thread starterSexy Sajeeda
  • Start date
You have amazing breasts and such a wonderful ass. It's good that you're fucking men who can start to satisfy you, that body definitely needs to be pleased.

Keep up the good work, see if your husband will take some pictures of you with one of your lovers.

are you coming to america?

if you love black dicks am availabe.where are you based?

Hot wife

Hi Sajeeda, you are surely a hot wife. If you are located near washington, dc I would love to have a date with you, go to a nice restaurant, go dancing at the club while your hubby watches slow, confident seduction of his wife, and then watch as I pleasure his sexy wife in bed. After I will tell your husband, "man ya got some sheets to change."
wifepleaser2007

Absolutely gorgeous. The picture of you in that fishnet bodystocking has got my cock bulging out of my pants.

Imagine being at the bus stop and seeing a pic of me up like this. Wouldn't you get a hard on? ;) ;)

very honry from Greece: sexy sajeeda such a shame to have you horny and unserviced: men are here to pleasure you, women! Would love to talk to you; you can find me as panos_yogi on Yahoo Messenger and hotmail; looking forward to hearing from you

I am in Manila....white guy and love your pics

I hope this picture makes a few tents erect ;) ;)

Damn you have a nice ass and pussy. When are you coming to my area?

Fishnets? What a catch! :)

You seem to have a channel into my major turn-ons. You're a stunning hotbodied slut and I'm enjoying my time in each and every one of your willing and talented holes.

Looking forward to more.

Thanks Master ;)

Say guys, who wants me to flash my pussy in the next pic? ;)

Do I really need to answer that?

I would say "If you don't flash it, then you'll be finding out how firm my hand is on that bum", but I don't know you well enough to know if you'd ENJOY that!

:D

greymaster said:
Do I really need to answer that?

I would say "If you don't flash it, then you'll be finding out how firm my hand is on that bum", but I don't know you well enough to know if you'd ENJOY that!

:D

Now that you've threatened to spank me, i am tempted to not reveal the pic...

lol nah i won't be that cruel to you ;) Enjoy baby. hope this makes you blow your load in your pants instantly ;) ;)

Oh i know you are gonna love this one ;)

Hello Ms. Sexy Sajeeda,

Thank you for posting your salacious photos, and for sensuously undressing for us. You are a *very* good-looking woman.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
There are times that I let [my husband] fuck me, but those days come once in a blue moon ;).

That's very compassionate of you. I hope your cuckold husband realizes what a fortunate man he is that you allow him to fuck you that frequently.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
He got me interested in the idea of fucking other men when he realised his penis wasn't enough for me.

That was very understanding of your (then) cuckold-in-waiting.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
So far I've fucked a couple of my co-workers and one of his cousins. My co-workers I've fucked during lunchtimes.

You're off to an excellent start. Lunchtimes are goodtimes for fucking.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
His cousin and I fucked when the 3 of us went on a 'getaway weekend' ;).

Great! It's important to take advantage of every opportunity to fuck men other than your husband, and it sounds like you are.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
I hope this makes you blow your load in your pants instantly. ;) ;)

Really.... what can I say.

Thank you for posting, Ms. Sexy, and tempting us with your gorgeous big tits, your large erect nipples, your voluptuous pussy, your curvaceous ass, your hot-looking asshole, and your beautiful long flowing hair.

I hope you'll tell us the stories of your seductions of your coworkers and your husband's cousin, and your experiences as you seduce more men in the future.

Best wishes—

Custer

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Enjoy baby. hope this makes you blow your load in your pants instantly

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Oh i know you are gonna love this one ;)

:D 'm glad we're on the same wavelength - I suppose that means you get the spanking as a reward ;)

Would you like your Cuck Hubby to watch me taking you over my knee and warming those sweet cheeks up with a good, solid spanking - and giving him a running commentary of how hot and wet you were getting and what my cock feels like tucked under your squirming body?

Then afterwards, when your breathing is fast and you feel the tingling deep inside your body, you can sit astride me and sink all the way down until our pubic bones are grinding against each other. The height should be just right for you to lift your boobs (while I hold your hot ass) and feed your nipples to me as you bounce up and down on my shaft.

So the question is ----- where do you want to spunk? :)

hey sexy

can you show a pic. of your sexy feet:D

What a perfect pussy and ass, I would lick you up and down then fuck you senseless.

I'd also spank that gorgeous ass, just a warning to you. It's begging to be spanked.

Users who are viewing this thread