Sexy IR couples & IR Pregs

• Thread starterpassive_hotwife
  • Start date
P

passive_hotwife

My hubby and I r new here and just love all the hot and kinky posts and photos. Thought maybe we would share some, see if anyone likes them.

Should we post more or not? Love to hear your comments.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 571
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 473
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 758
  • wifewithbab.jpg
    wifewithbab.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,957
Part 2

Happy white wife with here first IR baby:jackoff:

Attachments

• kl.jpg
    kl.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 574
  • k4l.jpg
    k4l.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 343
  • kkl.jpg
    kkl.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 294
  • ktrt.jpg
    ktrt.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 528
  • klp.jpg
    klp.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 277
part 3

Another hot white wife and mother with 2 white kids, now with her first IR baby.:bj:

Hubby and her are both very happy and excited!

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 834
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 438
  • a32.jpg
    a32.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 630
  • a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 660
  • a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 429
I'd say

NOT, not post anymore of this silliness....
It's white wives, not mothers!

passive_hotwife said:
My hubby and I r new here and just love all the hot and kinky posts and photos. Thought maybe we would share some, see if anyone likes them.

Should we post more or not? Love to hear your comments.

Wow - Sorry!

Sorry I thought the guys here would enjoy this.

Ok I wont post any more. :(

Keep Posting!

Hay I know not everyone likes the same things in here.

She i s new here and we should be extra nice to new members.

But, more then that, ther is nothign wrong with what she posted and I know TerminalChocaholic does not speak for ever on this topic. Hell Im sure he dont even speak for all the guys here.

I for one liked your post and photos. I am a white and mother, and i wish i had IR baby or children. My hubby Still wishs i would try to get black preg but i think im to old now.

I find it very exciting to see young white girls getting IR preg and living the life many of us wish we had.

The girls in the photos are very lucky and i am shock no one else seems to enjoy this post.

Am I alone on this.:feedback:

Sorry

Just as a wife & mother, posts like these about just conceiving random mens babies with no thought of the child growing up is so disgustingly selfish. Sound great in a fantasy post but in reality the idea of having babies by different men just for kicks drives me crazy. Im SURE somebody on here will love this! I just think its a little to serious to be so flippant about, thats all.

I Enjoyed it

Passive I VERY much enjoyed your posts and I look forward to seeing more of them. :)

Not everyone feels as you do.

TerminalChocaholic said:
Just as a wife & mother, posts like these about just conceiving random mens babies with no thought of the child growing up is so disgustingly selfish. Sound great in a fantasy post but in reality the idea of having babies by different men just for kicks drives me crazy. Im SURE somebody on here will love this! I just think its a little to serious to be so flippant about, thats all.

I understand what your saying, but most girls, and especially girls / women that are already married or mothers know exactly what they are doing and have the love and support of their husbands in it.

The babies are not aborted or given up like so many others. There babies come into very loving and caring homes to 2 parents who want and them and will love them always. What’s wrong wit that. This is not the 50’s or even the 90’s IR babies are much more common and the stigma is almost gone. Not all gone, but almost.

I wish I had done this while I was young enough to do it with out health risks to me or the baby.

I fully support girls that want this and the hobby’s that want them to.

Lucky Girls!

Thaks for the Understanding and Support!

Wow thank you so much for your support.

I have always wished I could have a baby and more so an IR baby. I was preg once when younger and lost my baby, stillborn. I have not been able to get pregnant as a result of problems after. I have always felt girls who can get preg so easy and to anyone or even everyone that they want to are so lucky.

Most girls will never know how truly lucky they are to be able to get preg any time they want. I can not help but love and support them, and find it very sexy and very exciting.

I do have more pics I can post, but I really don’t want people here mad at or thinking I’m some kind of sicko. So I will wait and see if others really want me to post or not.

BTW: just so everyone knows I am a white, married for 17 years same white guy, and he knows and supports my love of BBC. He is not cuckold, he is very dom in fact. I have been black only for 7 years other then my hubby.

We both wish very much I could have had 1 or more IR babies. These pics r me.
sti

Attachments

• 612100107.jpg
    612100107.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 889
  • 615100206.jpg
    615100206.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 922
  • 617100427.jpg
    617100427.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,075
Mmmm love it. Nice and knocked up...Thanks for these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the mods start a breeding or pregantion forum to keep this JUNK out of the general area where people who don't wish to, aren't subjected to this tripe?

Will, I'm tellin' ya, they REALLY need to make me a mod.......this place would get cleaned up in no time. You gotta cut the chaffe and the fat to get to the meat!

Thank you for the emails.

Wow thank you all for all the emails you have sent in support of me and my post. I do wish you would od it here so others would see it.

I only got a 3 hate emails, and the few posts above that hate this.

Seems liek all the hate mail and posts are from white guys. Maybe tht says something in and of it self on this topic. I have got nothing but support and requests for more from white girls and black men. :clap:

So maybe the guys that hate this so much really dont speak for everyone. :nutpunch:

Tell me should i post more more pics of let this drop?:feedback:

Imagine that--positive response from black guys wanting to hit the pussy. And I doubt half of the favorable responses which came from "white women" are actually female. Breeding is irresponsible and uncool.

pimpology101 said:
Can the mods start a breeding or pregantion forum to keep this JUNK out of the general area where people who don't wish to, aren't subjected to this tripe?

Will, I'm tellin' ya, they REALLY need to make me a mod.......this place would get cleaned up in no time. You gotta cut the chaffe and the fat to get to the meat!

I was just wondering what kind of guy you are so I looked at your profile and then did a quick review of all your posts. I read your last 100 posts, and 80 are complaining about someone or something you don’t like.

Why all the hate, so say you are into black and white, yet you seem to hate white girls and guys that are into this. Are you sure you’re in the right place? Just asking… I am here and I sure don’t know the ropes of DO’s and DON’T’s here…. But I have been in this life style fro a very long time, I’m sure why more then you and I am shocked by your views and the hate you pure out on everyone here. How is that possible if you love or live this lifestyle too.

I do not want o fight with you. I just don’t understand. Maybe you can enlighten me, you can email me direct if you like or you can just tell me to go to hell i guess.:whip_it:

pimpology101 said:
Imagine that--positive response from black guys wanting to hit the pussy. And I doubt half of the favorable responses which came from "white women" are actually female. Breeding is irresponsible and uncool.

Wow maybe passive_hotwife is right about you. How can you say the things you do to others in this life style if you are in it yourself.

There is nothing un-cool about white girls having IR babies. Many many girls are making that choice, and many are married to white guys who love and support them in having IR babies. There are also a growing number of IR couples who have children.

I would of thought guys like you would be more enlightened in this day and age, and more so on this site. :lame::

Your posts are hot....... please dont stop.

passive_hotwife said:
Wow thank you so much for your support.

I have always wished I could have a baby and more so an IR baby. I was preg once when younger and lost my baby, stillborn. I have not been able to get pregnant as a result of problems after. I have always felt girls who can get preg so easy and to anyone or even everyone that they want to are so lucky.

Most girls will never know how truly lucky they are to be able to get preg any time they want. I can not help but love and support them, and find it very sexy and very exciting.

I do have more pics I can post, but I really don’t want people here mad at or thinking I’m some kind of sicko. So I will wait and see if others really want me to post or not.

BTW: just so everyone knows I am a white, married for 17 years same white guy, and he knows and supports my love of BBC. He is not cuckold, he is very dom in fact. I have been black only for 7 years other then my hubby.

We both wish very much I could have had 1 or more IR babies. These pics r me.
sti

There are always a few jerks here, please dont let them stop you. I know your and I cant be the only ones to feel as we do. I wish moer of the white guys whos wife or girlfreinds are into this would post there support for you.:lick:

And where are all the breeding black bulls who love to knock up white girls. Why dont you help on this and help shut the jerks up.

How did this post start (Sexy IR couples & IR Pregs) This was the caption that we read. And thats why we came here. We are a white couple and we are trying to find out about ir preg. We are very interested in this thread.

( Sexy IR couples & IR Pregs ) This is what the cap. said. If you dont want to read this why did you click on it. We are a white couple that are very interested in this subject

Sorry for the double post i thought the first post got erased