• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy IR couples & IR Pregs

• Thread starterpassive_hotwife
  • Start date
I think Your post are adorable. Thank You

wow very nice thanks for shareing

More IR preg photos

Thank all of you for your support and emails.

Here r a few more pics of IR preg girls and couples. Hope you all enjoy.

Attachments

• breed us.jpg
    breed us.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 810
  • wishful2.JPG
    wishful2.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 1,033
  • b9497a.jpg
    b9497a.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 891
  • d02a.jpg
    d02a.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 681
  • wifeBaby.jpg
    wifeBaby.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 901
Reactions: Maxio
More IR pics

here are more of the girl you emailed me about.

Attachments

• a7a.JPG
    a7a.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 411
  • a4a.jpg
    a4a.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 312
  • a8a.jpg
    a8a.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 191
  • a5a.jpg
    a5a.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 590
  • cf11.jpg
    cf11.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,328
If you read my last 100 posts then you should realize there are certain things I consider not acceptable as part of this lifestyle. I am far from alone in my sentiments on these issues, as you should know if you did indeed read the last 100 messages I've posted. 9 times out of 10 my "hate" posts are in response not initiation (i.e., see the exchange between myself and "Cream").

Most people are here for what is now considered "good old-fashioned" interracial swinging (sharing hotwives & girlfriends with black melaes. MOST are NOT here for extremist views on the subject that encourage mysoginistic fantasy bullshit such as breeding, fathers giving daughters over to black males, emmasculation and feminization of the white husband or boyfriend. That was never the intent of this site and has only been recently given over to that by the influx and infestation of sissies, fakes, cucks, posers, liars and fantasizers. Those of us here from the beginning are tired of the morphing of our interests to these extremist topics and have decided to take back our board. That isn't to say folks with interests in the topics we detest don't have a place here. We merely ask that they confine them to the appropriate areas which is, for now, the cuck area until the mods create a more aprapoe place for such.

And, as to why I'm here, there are two really simple answers:

1) To find a single, white female who is amicable to a possible long term or swinging relationship where she is agreeable to being with (multiple?) black males on a somewhat semi-regular basis and:

2) Seeking black males and white couples/females to attend my monthly gangbang parties in southern Ohio.

And, for what it's worth, I apologize for seeming to be so harsh or coming down on you. I did not realize you were new here. It is not you specifically that I am at odds with but rather the concept of breeding. I think it is a horrbile and irresponsible life choice to make and terribly unfair for the prospective children to be born due to nothing more than an adult's rather irresponsible sexual kink. I hope you understand where I am coming from and realize I have nothing against you personally.

More pics 2

Here is a white couple expecting their first IR baby with the girl that got them into it. The girl with the long dark hair, is preg with her4th IR baby, that her her with her family in the last pic.

Attachments

• 28be7.jpg
    28be7.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 402
  • 28be6.jpg
    28be6.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 296
  • 28be.jpg
    28be.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 733
  • 28be76.jpg
    28be76.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 843
  • biracialfamily.jpg
    biracialfamily.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,105
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maxio
Could we meet half way?

pimpology101 said:
If you read my last 100 posts then you should realize there are certain things I consider not acceptable as part of this lifestyle. I am far from alone in my sentiments on these issues, as you should know if you did indeed read the last 100 messages I've posted. 9 times out of 10 my "hate" posts are in response not initiation (i.e., see the exchange between myself and "Cream").

Most people are here for what is now considered "good old-fashioned" interracial swinging (sharing hotwives & girlfriends with black melaes. MOST are NOT here for extremist views on the subject that encourage mysoginistic fantasy bullshit such as breeding, fathers giving daughters over to black males, emmasculation and feminization of the white husband or boyfriend. That was never the intent of this site and has only been recently given over to that by the influx and infestation of sissies, fakes, cucks, posers, liars and fantasizers. Those of us here from the beginning are tired of the morphing of our interests to these extremist topics and have decided to take back our board. That isn't to say folks with interests in the topics we detest don't have a place here. We merely ask that they confine them to the appropriate areas which is, for now, the cuck area until the mods create a more aprapoe place for such.

1) To find a single, white female who is amicable to a possible long term or swinging relationship where she is agreeable to being with (multiple?) black males on a somewhat semi-regular basis and:

2) Seeking black males and white couples/females to attend my monthly gangbang parties in southern Ohio.

And, for what it's worth, I apologize for seeming to be so harsh or coming down on you. I did not realize you were new here. It is not you specifically that I am at odds with but rather the concept of breeding. I think it is a horrbile and irresponsible life choice to make and terribly unfair for the prospective children to be born due to nothing more than an adult's rather irresponsible sexual kink. I hope you understand where I am coming from and realize I have nothing against you personally.

Ok I can understand what you said.... and you have a right to feel as you do... no question about it.

But, at the same time can you see others do not feel as you do, and why spend so much time posting hate, why not move on and live and let live.

I hope you find what you want and are looking for... cant you wish the same to others...

Smile.... i hope so.

pimpology101 said:

Is this more in line with what you like and approve of?

Attachments

• f64c.jpg
    f64c.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 355
  • f70.jpg
    f70.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 242
  • f82518.jpg
    f82518.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 241
  • f3bba.jpg
    f3bba.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 218
  • fcec.jpg
    fcec.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 357
tenncouple said:
How did this post start (Sexy IR couples & IR Pregs) This was the caption that we read. And thats why we came here. We are a white couple and we are trying to find out about ir preg. We are very interested in this thread.

Smile, thank you for posting your support on this. email me if you care to chat on the topic.:jackoff:

A Lesson For Both

passive_hotwife said:
Ok I can understand what you said.... and you have a right to feel as you do... no question about it.

But, at the same time can you see others do not feel as you do, and why spend so much time posting hate, why not move on and live and let live.

I hope you find what you want and are looking for... cant you wish the same to others...

Smile.... i hope so.

First, I do not find that a woman who wants to show her pregnant pics to be wrong or distasteful (however I would warn her about posting pics of her children on the internet with all of the damn worthless perverts out there). She is married to a man and they apparently love each other, have a good marriage and life; that is great. Most of us regardless of color can reproduce no matter how big your dick is. Ok now the rest, I would rather see her and her husband on here than two fags or lesbians. That is how life is meant to be. However, I really am so tired of the fact that if anyone disagrees in this day and age then you are automatically a "hater". This is stupid! Pimp's opinions do not make him a hater. He simply disagrees with you. A hater is someone who is twisted enough to either make you believe in religion and if you don't then they want to kill you, such as the radical Muslims and Al Quaeda or however you spell the nonsense. They are haters! Get it right! By the way, you have a beautiful family plus you are hot!

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
First, I do not find that a woman who wants to show her pregnant pics to be wrong or distasteful (however I would warn her about posting pics of her children on the internet with all of the damn worthless perverts out there). She is married to a man and they apparently love each other, have a good marriage and life; that is great. Most of us regardless of color can reproduce no matter how big your dick is. Ok now the rest, I would rather see her and her husband on here than two fags or lesbians. That is how life is meant to be. However, I really am so tired of the fact that if anyone disagrees in this day and age then you are automatically a "hater". This is stupid! Pimp's opinions do not make him a hater. He simply disagrees with you. A hater is someone who is twisted enough to either make you believe in religion and if you don't then they want to kill you, such as the radical Muslims and Al Quaeda or however you spell the nonsense. They are haters! Get it right! By the way, you have a beautiful family plus you are hot!

I also agree with you. I did not mean the word hate as you seem to think. I used it as in hate mail, someone who posts nothing but negative comments and never has anything good to say about anyone. I would hope he would not want to kill me. I don’t feel that way about him or anyone.

I’m sorry to anyone if I mislead others when I used the word hate. :eek:

Minnesota Couple:

Just because more people are participating in unconscionable behavior makes it cool? I hardly think so, in fact I think it’s an appalling trend that speaks of a decided lack of character, responsibility, foresight and wisdom on behalf of those actively engaging in such deplorable actions. And to accept bad behavior makes a person enlightened? Give me a break……….an enlightened person would see the impending detriment and personal harm to an innocent child who never asked to be born into such a mess to stupefyingly irresponsible parents or embroiled in the subsequent life-mess such a choice is certain to create. Seeing this for what it is and being adult enough to realize the monumental differences between fantasy arousal and stark realities is true enlightenment!

I don't only post neagtivity, there are countless examples of my positive remarks. The negativity stems from the topic, not the poster. I have no problem with anyone's right to behave as they choose. While I think it a travesty, personally, for children to endure this, I am only asking it be moved to an appropriate forum, which is exactly why I asked the moderators of the site to create one solely for people like you who enjoy this aspect of an interracial lifestyle.

HOT POST!

Keep the pics coming!

Peace.

I am a WM who loves seeing white wives eagerly taking Black cock in their mout and everywhere else. Great photos! I only wish I could have that beautiful cock in my mouth!

Maybe So

pimpology101 said:
I don't only post neagtivity, there are countless examples of my positive remarks. The negativity stems from the topic, not the poster. I have no problem with anyone's right to behave as they choose. While I think it a travesty, personally, for children to endure this, I am only asking it be moved to an appropriate forum, which is exactly why I asked the moderators of the site to create one solely for people like you who enjoy this aspect of an interracial lifestyle.

It did not lool that way to me as i reviewed some of your posts. Mayeb it is, but all i saw was what you posted to the last entry. But, in so many of them you seem to come down so hard, with little or no regards for other peoples feelings. If i mis judged you im sorry. I try to not judge others at all. I am not the person to judge anyone really.

As for your call for the moderators of the site to create one solely for people like me and many others who enjoy this aspect of an interracial lifestyle i agree and support it. I said when i startd this post i was new, and i put it in the general area since i did not see any other area better for it. Wish there was.

One last thing to everyone. When I started this post I thought it would be fun for everyone, and I never expected how it seems to have turned out. I never would of started it if I did. Its like a bad Jerry Springer show. :jerry:

Thank You

blackbull1970 said:
HOT POST!

Keep the pics coming!

Peace.

Thank You for your support and posting it here. :clap:

Thank you too.

scotty1.harley@yahoo.com said:
I am a WM who loves seeing white wives eagerly taking Black cock in their mout and everywhere else. Great photos! I only wish I could have that beautiful cock in my mouth!

Thank you for your support and i'm glad you enjoyed the photos.:jackoff:

I never meant to make you feel so bad and I can tell you're genuinely upset over this so I apologize again. I know now you didn't know any better and all you're guilty of is perhaps posting out of the appropriate section. Please bear in mind I come down especially hard on the issue of breeding/pregnancy because the innocent lives of children are involved. It's not fair to them to be brought into this world merely for the sake of sexual kink, fantasy or perversion (whatever term you wish to use). That's my point. I'll apologize for hurting your feelings but never for my stance on this topic. I hope you accept the apology and do not let allow me to keep you from enjoying and posting on the site.

How very male of you.

pimpology101 said:
Minnesota Couple:

Just because more people are participating in unconscionable behavior makes it cool? I hardly think so, in fact I think it’s an appalling trend that speaks of a decided lack of character, responsibility, foresight and wisdom on behalf of those actively engaging in such deplorable actions. And to accept bad behavior makes a person enlightened? Give me a break……….an enlightened person would see the impending detriment and personal harm to an innocent child who never asked to be born into such a mess to stupefyingly irresponsible parents or embroiled in the subsequent life-mess such a choice is certain to create. Seeing this for what it is and being adult enough to realize the monumental differences between fantasy arousal and stark realities is true enlightenment!

Wow how very, very male – how cave man male of you. You stay you are into this life style, how you enjoy sharing white females with black men for fun and sex. But, how dare a female get pregnant doing it.

I’m not big on world stats on the topic, but I do know abortion rapes are growing would wide, the number of girls getting preg with a being married is growing and the girls are younger and younger ever year. So we know girls are having a lot of sex and more and more are getting preg.

We also know from what you have said here and in other posts you more then enjoy a girl being a willing slut for you to share with black men. But, how dare a girl fall in love with a man of another race or have an IR baby. Some girls marry or have life long commitments to their black lovers. Others have a loving and supporting husband that allows them to have sex with other men, some black or not.

Sure maybe for some men having their wife or girlfriend have an IR baby is just a fantasy, or wishful thinking, or even just a role play. But, it’s not for everyone and some girls what to have their black studs baby even if they are married to another man.

Now I know you say you are really worried about the baby, and how unfair this all is to a baby who never asked to be born. But you use that only as a fall back safety point. What you are really saying is a girl is for sex and sluty is ok. Just don’t ever have kids of any race but your own. As I said above how very cave man male of you. And I hope everyone will pardon the bad pun, but you are the classic case of the, the Pot calling the kettle Black!

Child birth and the freedom to choice are just as much a girls right as they are a guys.

You also seem to try to take the high moral ground, but if you had such high morals why are you fucking and sharing white girls with blacks at all. A truly high moralized man would be married and faithful.

One last point. I don’t disagree so much with your dislike of the subject or that you find it more then just a turn off, but some how a crime to the children born. What I dislike most is how you make others who are into it, or just enjoy looking or reading about it feel dirty, or wicked or even sick.

Of all the things I have read or seen posted in here this seems like so little to come down so hard on. :blahblah:

I do see you posted a nice remake to the girl that started this. Thank you… you are not as big a jerk as I thought you where. :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread