• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy MWF

• Thread starterBart
  • Start date
It looks like she is not ready for a bbc if we have not heard from you in a while.

She has to be the best looking girl i have seen pics of on here. she has a body to die for and feet to kill for. I wish i could worship her feet after she was out party with black guys all night. she is so beautiful. does she have an amazon wishlist? a girl like that deserves to be showered with gifts from little white wimps like myself. Please send me a message about how i can serve her or send her gifts. Thanks for sharing these amazing pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
She knows Will & Eve. She reads the responses.

More of this hot mama! Come on honey let him take some of you on all fours

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she is incredible and it would be a shame if she is not getting any BBC. I agree with the others that she is perfectly built for black sexing. I love her strong, shapely legs and hot feet. Not to mention that she is a knockout looker. She must cross over and not look back - hubby shouldn't stand in the way of letting her get what she really needs. Hoping this won't be the last we see of her here. Thanks for posting.

Very hot. Bodywriting pics for proof please! :)

Users who are viewing this thread