• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy wife's first BULL

• Thread startersissyandwife
  • Start date
For your info

For your information ( dumbass ) My wife has only been with one Bull ( and thank god he wasn't a fucking dipshit like you ) If you dont like the pics we post than post some of your wife! I only post the pics that she approves of she don't want to post her face because there are ASSHOLES like you out there. So if you dont want to look at the pics than stay off the thread.

Weekend

How did it go this past weekend?
Do you have pictures to share?

Sorry

Sorry If I was misunderstood but the wife is meeting her next BULL this Saturday not last. We will post the pics for you guys to see. I would like to take a second and tell you guys alittle bit about us. First of all I am a sissy and I am cuckolded by my hotwife. My wife has 3 boyfriends that she plays with and they dont envolve me playing with them. They are her boyfriends and she meets them and they do there thing alone. Two of these guys she works with so at times it makes work interesting. The other is a good friend of mine ( we went to school together ) and I told her he was suppose to have a 10 inch cock, so she wanted to hook-up with him. I went and spoke with him and he was willing to fuck her. Now they do there own thing without me. It don't bother me that she has these guys as her boyfriends and that they play alone,because she also plays with BULLS that make me suck their cocks and let me watch them fuck her.She lets me be the sissy that I really am. We go to a CD nightclub together and she lets me be as girly as I want to be. She loves to watch me suck cock and get fucked by other guys.To sum it all up she has 3 studs that she fucks alone, and we have 2 BULLS that we play with. We are looking for more BULLS and believe me she get offers everyday and when we have the time she will fuck more of them ( She has told me that she wants more cocks to suck and fuck)

sissy queer cuck

I love being girly and love to watch my wife fuck others so I can eat cream pies. I love to suck cocks and she likes to see m,e as a sissy queer.U are lucky to suck all the cocks and eat their cum.. I love cum.I wear panties,bra and stockings and makeup, nothing like being a sissy slut looking for cocks.

Absolutely dick raising stuff.

I think you are both really hot!! Forget dumbass; he is obviously a jerk. I think you have a really nice ass too. Do ever intend on getting some bbc in that lovely ass?

Hello

I think that my wife wants to see me take a BBC in my little ass or at least she keeps teasing me about that anyway. I have been fucked in the ass before and grew to like it after a while. I think it was the fact that the guys fucking me where enjoying it thats why I liked it too. There is just someting about a woman and a sissy that we like to please our men.However I have not yet had a BBC in me yet but I am pretty sure my wife will see to it that I do soon. Here are some pics of me taking a white cock thou.

BBC Go for it

You're lucky (sissy) man. I would pay to be in your place. I dream with my wife being fucked by blk men and humiliating me. I would love to suck their blk lovers cock and even being fucked by them. If you have the oportunity to be fucked by a BBC don't miss the chance and go for it. Make us (cuckolds or wannabees) proud and let us know (or better see) all details.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that hair pulling too. Pull that head back and pull her onto the cock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot story

How do I start this! My wife has some regular BF's guys that she plays with on the side without me. I think she is really getting use to cucking me. Well the otherday a guy she works with ( is one of her BF's ) asked her to wear a short shirt to work ( for easy access to her sweet pussy ). She dressed real sexy with a skirt and went to work well as luck would have it he was too busy to play with her on that day. Then about 4 or 5 days later he called her on her cell phone when she was on her way into work. He asked her if she was wearing a skirt and she told him not on this day. When she got to work before alot of other people showed for work. He came back to her work area and asked her to help him with some stuff he was working on. The wife got up and went to help him. He led her down the hall and opened a closet door. Keep in mind there are other people in the building from the night shift. They slip into the closet and he tells her to show him her goods, so like a good slut she pulls her pants and her panties down and shows him her sweet pussy. He takes and pushes her against the wall and reaches around her and starts playing with her cunt. In the process he starts to get a big thick hardon, so the wife turns around and falls to her knees and starts to suck his cock. He is breathing heavy and she can tell he is going to cum soon. My wife ( The hot little slut ) starts to suck harder and he shot his warm cum into her throat and mouth. She swallowed his cum into her tummy,cleaned him well and they snuk back out into the hallway. My wife said that one of the girls she works with walked around the corner just as they were comming out,but she didn't see anything. My wife is the HOTTEST WIFES on this planet. I love for her play with any cock that she wants to play with. This story is 100 percent true.

Teresa

more pix please

More Pics

I will post more pics soon wife is meeting another BULL this comming SATURDAY

D's sissy hubby Teresa

Very hot, but why did he have to wear a condom?

Thanks for posting your adventures Sissy Teresa.

Your wife is very open minded.

Glad both of you are happy.

Condoms

My wife makes her lovers where condoms until she has been with them for awhile and she knows that they are safe.She had her tubes tied Wed the 6th of june so she can start giving me some cream pies from her lovers.

Teresa

your wife has a great body... would love to enter her smooth pussy... let hook up

Thank you

Thanks for your kind remark. My wife is very smooth and pretty. She loves cock and likes to play with the right people. She has 3 Boyfriend and 2 Bulls one is a black bull with a thick 9 inch cock. We are from Martinsburg WV and you can contact her on yahoo at dnhercuck. She also uses dnhercuck on this website. If you want to contact me ( the sissy husband ) I am on yahoo at sissyandwife2005.

Condoms

I bring my filled condoms home for sissy hubby to drink. He loves it.

Sorry

Sorry we have been busy and have not been online. Wife was with another bull this past weekend will post pics in the next few days.

Teresa

Pics

Here are the pics of my wife with her second BULL. They had a great time together and allowed me to watch.

Teresa

Users who are viewing this thread