• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy wife's first BULL

• Thread startersissyandwife
  • Start date
Best friend

My wife was with my best friend again and I taped it all from the other room. She is really enjoying his big cock and she tells me that all the time.They have made arrangements with each other and are going to be fucking each other twice a week.She is happy with it and so am I. I hope this leads to me sucking his big cock one day. I will post more pics of there meeting soon but They will be poor quality because I have to take them from the video I took from the other room. Trust me they are real pics and I will post them soon.

Teresa

Best friend and my wife

Again I am sorry for the quality of the pics but they are taken from a video tape that was taken from the other room.

Teresa

More

Here are some more pics of them.

Teresa

Nice photos. Why was he wearing a condom?

love to have heard her scream when he put that big black cock in her

she should have rode him bare cock

condoms

My wife doesn't use a condom with my best friend, however she does use a condom with her BULL's it is a matter of safe sex. A sissy as lucky as me don't ask a whole lot of questions. She likes to be safe and these days thats not a bad thing.

Teresa

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us, you are inspirational with your honesty. I also take lodes in my mouth for my wife, she makes sure that I drain every thing he has to offer and then swallow his lode completely. I drained 3 of her men one night and was not allowed to clean my mouth out for hours. The taste stayed with me for a long time and my breath smelled like a well used pussy

Hot

Good for you Bob I know that I enjoy a big load in my mouth as well. Thank you for your nice words and trust me myself and my wife are 100% real and honest.

Teresa

Incredibly hot series. Love all the pics, I am envious :D

My wife is just beginning to cuck me and all this is incredibly exciting.

Wife and best friend

My wife was fucking my best friend again last night. She said he got her off 7 times before he filled her with his cum. I think she really enjoys fucking him. He is a stud and a goodlooking guy with a nice thick cock ( bigger & thicker than mine ) I was not there watching I was home with the kids. She went to his house and fucked him in his bed. I am very happy for her and glad she is getting fucked well.

Teresa

hot

Yes my wife is very hot and she loves to fuck. I know how lucky I am that she lets me be her lil sissy.

Teresa

Best friend

My wife told me last night that my friend is a better fuck than me. She said if we were younger she would have his baby. His cock is bigger and thicker than mine and she loves the way it feels.

Teresa

Ugh. That guy in the pics at the top of the thread looks so fucking fat, soft and out of shape. WTF would your wife do a marshmallow like that?

Sissy Baby Clitty

Reading and seeing your pics of your stunning wife makes my tiny 3.5 inch stiff.I would love to be in your position.Me dressed in my frilly baby clothes with a wife like yours fucking a very well endowed man.Being humiliated for being such a sissy baby with a tiny cock..oh yes.Please lets have some pics of the two of you together in the same pic with you in frilly panties and your tiny cock *******.That would be great.

Attachments

• 24110021.jpg
    24110021.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 719
Pics

Topbull I don't know what pics you are talking about. My wife don't fuck any guys that are fat. She is very piticular who she gives her pussy to. I am putting up some pics of her with her lovers.

Teresa

P.S The last pic is the wife after my best friend fucked her.

new bull

Wife has a new bull pics comming soon

sissyandwife

Great life style,keep it up,and dont worry about the dummies thanks.:):):)

Can't wait to see.

Hopefully she will have you on your knees dressed as a sissy... getting him hard for her.

Like a good sissy should.

Users who are viewing this thread