• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shall I get Black Only Tattoo?

annadeepthroatexpert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hi all!

Well found a great black lover now! Have been searching for long time, but i'm happy I found a great lover now. Not here thats a shame, but on interracial yahoo group. But thats not what i wroite for.

We talked about me getting a tattoo (small ..black only.. style) I would like to know about women who got them. Are you happy with it, or you think its a bad choice. I'm a bit afraid as well since its a choice for life as well. But love the idea. You have also any ideas for tattoos?

Well hope to hear!

X Anna

Thanks for the advice. I see these are temporary tattoos, is there anyone who took these for real? I was more thinking of a not so visible place. Like next to my pussy or on my ass. SO its not visible while wearing normal clotehs. but can show when i want.. i like that idea

Be careful

I ordered the Q of Spades temps and went out with one on my right shoulder. Me and my friend went to a predominantly black bar. To make a long story short, i got wasted, went home with a group of black guys. the next morning, i woke up and the temp is now permanent along with "black cock slut" in 2 inch high script letters on my lower back also permanent and both of my nipples are now peirced. my bf will be back in a little over a month and i don't know what i'm going to do. like they say if you play with fire...

Are you going to stay with a Black man the rest of Life? It might be rough when yget 50 or 60 and things don't workout and you find a white guy. Think it out clearly.

The original post is from October 2006.

I just think its a crude attempt to publicise the web site she/he is promoting in the signature

As for trailertrash18's response .......no comment required but I hope he cleaned himself up after typing that drivel

Last edited by a moderator:
tatoo?

Anna. Another option is an ankle bracelet. It says the same thing and is easy to remove.

personal choice

I dont force my sluts to get them, but recently my newly owned mwf wanted to show her devotion to me and she got a black spade inscripted with "Property of Lance" inside it. its just above her pussy hair line to left visible in all panties/thongs/bikinis she wears. If we split, she can just color in my name, but that was her choice. she had her cuck put 'black owned' on his left butt cheek. I do make my sluts wear anklets with my intitials. another idea is to write in marker on youre body, at least it will come off~ enjoy whatever you decide.

I know others agree with me as I have read Will's take on the subject but this idea is ridiculous. And for many men, tattoos on women are unseemly as they tarnish what was once flawless, feminine skin.

I like the idea of a small black spade on an ankle or shoulder. I think inscriptions of people names are tacky and silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
How's it any more harsh than yours was stupid in saying it's a white woman's duty to get a tattoo to show her devotion to black men? Get a grip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back