• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing my Wife!

Actually I don't remember receiving any pics from you sorry.

Granting your wish!

Here are a few pics of her!

My%20Wife%202.jpg My%20Wife%203.jpg my%20wife%205.jpg

More pics!

Thanks for the responses

Attachments

• My%20Wife%2010.jpg
    My%20Wife%2010.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 889
  • My%20Wife.jpg
    My%20Wife.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,038
  • My%20Wife%2019.jpg
    My%20Wife%2019.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,030
Oh yes! She is hot! I hope you are planning for her to take a black lover and be denied? May be in time to encourage her to be black bred?

One of our friends is black actually, but I know she would be super scared to be with him.

Why? I think you should encourage her to be fucked by him - I bet he would love it and so wouls you both! I like the idea of your sexy white wife being black bred :p

She is just really nervous around him. We have been reading and some of the things she reads also make her nervous.

She is so erotic...and thinking of other man fucking her, this is just pure cuckolding.
Thank you for showing her to us.

How they like getting rough, especially with white women. How they will rarely if ever wear a condom. She's also not totally healed from having our first child yet.

Good Morning Everyone!

Thought I would kick off the morning with a few more pics.

Attachments

• My%20Wife%2030.jpg
    My%20Wife%2030.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 833
  • My%20Wife%201.jpg
    My%20Wife%201.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,161
  • My%20Wife%208.jpg
    My%20Wife%208.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 999
Thought I would kick off the morning with a few more pics.

these are super sexy and horny pics. man please contunie, let her drink little bith more and rest is easly shall coming and then invite your black friend for dinner;)

I wish it were that easy to get them into bed together but she has been super sensitive about going further with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back