• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing my Wife!

• Thread starterNewMom
  • Start date
if you post more pictures it will get interested...

Youb sounds more like a pic collector rather then someone who is interested in the lifestyle!

AthleticMom said:
Youb sounds more like a pic collector rather then someone who is interested in the lifestyle!

We did chat about this...I'm interested in you too sexy:)

Thanks for the comments!

Thought I would attach a few more pics today!

Attachments

• DSC02082.jpg
    DSC02082.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 567
  • Photo2712.jpg
    Photo2712.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 681
  • IMG20111026WA0007.jpg
    IMG20111026WA0007.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 544
:) sexy wife

Thanks for the compliments!

She is a very beautiful wife you have there, I couldent help looking at those pictures of her pregnant and imagining her being pregnant with a black baby.

She shouldent be nervous about fucking a black guy, You and your wife should look for a nice respectable black man to fuck your wife, If you just go and pick up the first gangster off the street to fuck your wife then he will probably be ruff and disrespectful and maybe even want to share her with his friends, Event though it would be hot to fantasize about such a thing in reality it would be better to find a nice mature respectable black man for the job.

IMHO.

I do know there is a little of that desire inside her but, I don't see her carring through with it. As much as I would love to see it myself.

There actually is the possibility that the child is my best friends. They have had a relationship for over a year now.

My god! The black top pic is so hot.

You're wife is one hot piece of ass, my friend. I'd love to get her doggy-style,and watch her luscious ass ripple with every stroke.

Which picture are you refering to?

domywife12345 said:
My god! The black top pic is so hot.

Not sure what you mean by the black top. She is in a black robe.

Updated Pics

Here are two pics we took the other day for my best friend.

Attachments

• IMAG3840.jpg
    IMAG3840.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 649
  • IMAG3769.jpg
    IMAG3769.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 636
Great pics!! You are a lucky man. Have you thought that she is uncomfertable around your black friend cause she's afraid she won't be able to say no to him?
I know my wife once she had her first she felt so liberated she only looks for bbc lovers, she's had others but she looks for bbc. Good luck and get us informed how it goes. (0:

wow she's gorgeous

wow very nice pics,,,new to this and were discussing on how to start...

MY wife is alot hotter than your wife. Also, if you need your own bull get one! I think I want a BULL!

Very nice wife and milf! Congrats! :)

She is looking good.... I would love to have some fun with her.....

Users who are viewing this thread