• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing my Wife!

• Thread starterNewMom
  • Start date
Well I am sure its not as tight as it was since she has had a child now.

Some will always

Hi AthleticMom, great pictures, there are always some on this site that just can't be satisfied with the fact that you are a hotwife and they immeadiately want every woman to go black, I know that with my wife it was totally when she wanted to, sure I had encouraged her to do what and whomever she wanted to when she felt she was ready. It was the begining of a long and very happy road. Just ignore those that are impatient and take the path that suits you. I'm sure at some point curiousity will get the better of you and you'll really want to know for yourself, good luck and happy hunting. GTR

I love her succulent, curvy thighs! I would just want to orally worship every inch of her beautiful body from her toes right up to the bottom of her ear lobes and everywhere in between. I can't tell which I'd love more... to have those incredible voluptuous thighs wrapped around my hips or my face??? Wish I could try both and then decide. Although I'm sure it would take several attempts to fully determine which I'd enjoy more! :p

She is lovely... and now made even more lovely because she spreads her legs for other men! Just let her move at her own speed. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful shots of her! I know I'm stroking myself looking at them!

Gina she is so sweet and sexy I just want to make her my slut...I wish her cuckold hubby will make her grow some nice front trim bush for us and take some pictures and show us Gina. What you guys think.?

Bush you want?

She did grow hair during her pregnancy

Attachments

• My%20Wife%2018.jpg
    My%20Wife%2018.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 849
  • 1115.jpg
    1115.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 858
AthleticMom said:
She did grow hair during her pregnancy

if you find right bull, she would feel how tight she still

desperado2009 said:
if you find right bull, she would feel how tight she still

...she has a boyfriend I just talk to her hubby. We all waiting to heal so she can start seeing her lover. I told the cuckold to slowlly finger her pussy so she can start getting this slut feelings back ;)

sdsmwm said:
...she has a boyfriend I just talk to her hubby. We all waiting to heal so she can start seeing her lover. I told the cuckold to slowlly finger her pussy so she can start getting this slut feelings back ;)

and can you let see some pictures after some nice actions? how big he is?

like that do you want see her also?

1144509337.jpeg

desperado2009 said:
and can you let see some pictures after some nice actions? how big he is?

like that do you want see her also?

1144509337.jpeg

What you mean.?
No one is fucking Gina she needs to heal... Her bf stop by and they just kiss.

I think you need to be a bit more proactive and start encouraging her to cuckold you - you seem to want it to happen..Take it slowly though and dont push her - little bits of encouragement and suggestion is the way to go

very very good

AthleticMom said:
How they like getting rough, especially with white women. How they will rarely if ever wear a condom. She's also not totally healed from having our first child yet.

Nice pics by the way and who been telling those fibs?

I want that pussy of hers. Where's your loc?

Thanks Again!

Here is a few more.

Attachments

• P1280106.jpg
    P1280106.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 750
  • P1200029.jpg
    P1200029.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 637
  • DSC01148.jpg
    DSC01148.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 654
...look at her, she is getting wet...her pantis are wet ( see the first picture ) :)
i do want to fuck your wife so bad...keep message me on yahoo

Roxy - Amateur sex video - *****.com
this is a hot ***** fucking :)

Start out the morning!

Here is a few more pics for you...

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 601
  • 1180.jpg
    1180.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 609
  • Photo4549.jpg
    Photo4549.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 640
Has this thread lost interest?

No, I think it is a great thread! Pls continue, can't wait to read more about your sexy slut!

What would you like to know?

Users who are viewing this thread