Sharing my Wife!

• Thread starterNewMom
  • Start date
she lasered the tatoo?? she use to have tattoo

Your wife is beautiful! You are so lucky for her to have a boyfriend. What a joy that is. I would love more pics of her tits, they are gorgeous!

Don't worry about what is uncomfortable - if it's uncomfortable, don't do it. Take it at your speed and in your own way. A lot of people come her, share their experience, their fantasies, read others', and even project their fantasies on others. It's part of the fun but surely don't feel obligated or pressured into ever doing anything you don't feel perfect. There are no rules, there are no benchmarks you have to meet. Just enjoy it!

And thanks for sharing your wife with us, too, I'm enjoying it a lot!

AthleticMom said:
One of our friends is black actually, but I know she would be super scared to be with him.

Face the fear and do it any way. When you do this, fear runs out the door even if you wet your panties standing your ground. Once black cock slipped inside her, she would quickly become addicted (and get her needs and wants met).

Being super scared leads to a super orgasm. A lot of women have orgasms when they *****, and they feel dreadful about having enjoyed the end result. The process was painful and frightening, but the happy ending makes it difficult to make a complaint to the Police.

AthleticMom said:
There actually is the possibility that the child is my best friends. They have had a relationship for over a year now.

dna test at birth and learn the truth, but if it is not yours, allow the father to carry on his relationship with your wife and give her more children so they will look alike. You can be an excellent step-father and still sleep with your wife.

It seems as if you have been in this life style for ever honey?

Why do you say that Woodie?

your wife is so sexy. i want to taste her well use pussy.

Thank you very much.

Nice photo's

At first glance, you look a lot like my wife. I literally had to look closely to make sure one of her boyfriends hadn't posted some pics of her that I was ******* of

With that being said. I'm obviously turned on by ur pics. Would love to see some actions pics. Some bareback, your "O"face, you in a 69, you ridding some cock as the bull stands and ur arms and hands around the back of his neck

I sit here thinking about how hard I am looking at you. How it would feel to slide my rock hard cock into your unprotected, warm pussy. I would love to plant my seed deep into you leaving you laying there turned on that another man came inside you as you feel is slowly drain outside your throbbing pussy. In a perfect world your man would object before hand but would just sit there and watch you ***** for my cock and not attempt to stop the enivitable

milf

one sexy milf