She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he just left and while some of the night was more difficult than I'd thought, all in all, it was really nice going into it with a decided push to remain more beta and really sit back and let them be rather than trying to be more involved. We ate dinner together but I let them have their time together by the TV afterwards. I came in and watched a little with them at times - she knew mainly to see what they were doing - and it was really nice to see them. I continue to say that I only really see sexual interaction between them - I didn't see or hear them having any deep long talks or talking about news or the future. Most of the time I came in he had his hands under her top as she lay back against him - or they were kissing and I could see he had his hand in her panties at other times. If she wanted to feel like a teenager - she certainly had it yesterday and today.

I was horny and a part of me wanted to be there and see and hear more of them together - but actually, looking back, it feels wonderful to have let them be together like that. She came up to see me when I was doing some stuff in our office, granted when he went to the bathroom or whatever, but she included me enough to - as she said, make me know they're here as opposed to me feeling alone.

The both invited me to join them upstairs but then Paul, again in a bit of a more forward move, asked me to wait a little bit if I "didn't mind". I did give them a bit of time and I have to say that he must have known that me walking in on them while he was tongue-deep in her pussy would have an effect on me. She just looked so beautiful lying there - her breasts had obviously been sucked and pawed - her eyes were tightly shut and one of her hands was on the back of his head. I love seeing her holding her own legs back for him and it was just beautiful to see her like that. She arched her back as I stood in the doorway and I was sure she'd orgasmed as I watched. When he pulled away from her - I could see her fully open and ready for him.

I have said it before - she is beautiful when she's having sex and this was no different. Her eyes barely opened as she guided his cock into her. She rubbed the head around for just a moment and then she almost pushed herself upwards to pull him in. A slight grunt from her and he was in. He turned his head and smiled when he saw me.

I don't think I'll ever tire of watching her. Seeing it all - their movement, different positions - her totally bare pussy and ass at the edge of the bed as he stood behind her and pulled her onto him. His cock - literally dripping wet at times pulling out of her.

I jerked off again watching them. She told me she liked to know I was doing that, that it helped her enjoy it and again, that it helped her let go and fully be with him knowing I wanted it too. She smiled when she opened her eyes and saw my cum on my fingers as I held my softening cock.

We had breakfast together this morning. The 2 of them in bathrobes - I'd heard them going at it and even though neither confirmed it, I knew she was still really wet and in the afterglow as we sat there and looked at the bright sunlight. They both went back upstairs - I don't know how he could cum again but I suspect he did. She is now in the shower and we have the rest of our day ahead.

It feels wonderful.

Reactions: artman, SquirmingSub and StudCaptM
Captain MIke - assuming you're talking about the first video on that page - yes - very similar to Sue but Sue's legs are a bit thinner, her pussy has no hair on/around it, and Paul's cum always seems more thick - but still very similar. Mostly how open she is and stays when he pulls that big head on his cock out of her.

Reactions: StudCaptM
SoonToBe said:
Well, he just left and while some of the night was more difficult than I'd thought, all in all, it was really nice going into it with a decided push to remain more beta and really sit back and let them be rather than trying to be more involved. We ate dinner together but I let them have their time together by the TV afterwards. I came in and watched a little with them at times - she knew mainly to see what they were doing - and it was really nice to see them. I continue to say that I only really see sexual interaction between them - I didn't see or hear them having any deep long talks or talking about news or the future. Most of the time I came in he had his hands under her top as she lay back against him - or they were kissing and I could see he had his hand in her panties at other times. If she wanted to feel like a teenager - she certainly had it yesterday and today.

I was horny and a part of me wanted to be there and see and hear more of them together - but actually, looking back, it feels wonderful to have let them be together like that. She came up to see me when I was doing some stuff in our office, granted when he went to the bathroom or whatever, but she included me enough to - as she said, make me know they're here as opposed to me feeling alone.

The both invited me to join them upstairs but then Paul, again in a bit of a more forward move, asked me to wait a little bit if I "didn't mind". I did give them a bit of time and I have to say that he must have known that me walking in on them while he was tongue-deep in her pussy would have an effect on me. She just looked so beautiful lying there - her breasts had obviously been sucked and pawed - her eyes were tightly shut and one of her hands was on the back of his head. I love seeing her holding her own legs back for him and it was just beautiful to see her like that. She arched her back as I stood in the doorway and I was sure she'd orgasmed as I watched. When he pulled away from her - I could see her fully open and ready for him.

I have said it before - she is beautiful when she's having sex and this was no different. Her eyes barely opened as she guided his cock into her. She rubbed the head around for just a moment and then she almost pushed herself upwards to pull him in. A slight grunt from her and he was in. He turned his head and smiled when he saw me.

I don't think I'll ever tire of watching her. Seeing it all - their movement, different positions - her totally bare pussy and ass at the edge of the bed as he stood behind her and pulled her onto him. His cock - literally dripping wet at times pulling out of her.

I jerked off again watching them. She told me she liked to know I was doing that, that it helped her enjoy it and again, that it helped her let go and fully be with him knowing I wanted it too. She smiled when she opened her eyes and saw my cum on my fingers as I held my softening cock.

We had breakfast together this morning. The 2 of them in bathrobes - I'd heard them going at it and even though neither confirmed it, I knew she was still really wet and in the afterglow as we sat there and looked at the bright sunlight. They both went back upstairs - I don't know how he could cum again but I suspect he did. She is now in the shower and we have the rest of our day ahead.

It feels wonderful.

It sounds like your in a good place Steve, enjoy the ride!

Well Steve, it seems me jumping off the deep end has brought you back into the shallows. I ring alarm bells when Sue acts quite out of character on New Year’s day. You mention further horrors that night so despicable that you haven’t even mentioned them since. Paul starts to crank up his own ‘dominant’ personality and the whole thing starts to look like a nightmare start to the year. Oh, and Sue talks about this phase as being indefinite into the future. I didn’t invent any of that by the way.

Jump forward to this weekend and Sue not only takes care of you on Wednesday (after cruelly spurning you the previous week), but she then, quite out of all previous character also finishes you by mouth before Paul is going to arrive for her session with him this weekend. A time when she has not unreasonably ignored you as she is usually getting her head into anticipating the arrival of her lover. Said lover arrives and couldn’t be nicer, quite unlike the previous week when we learn, he was only acting under orders. Steve, I don’t think it was me that switched ends of the pool.

Your year does however seem magically back on the original track. Sue is getting into exclusivity with Paul, you are enjoying the moments and living with the rest (for now), Sue is looking out for you and the whole thing still has a finite life even if the end isn’t yet clearly defined. None of which makes you lacking in masculinity, humiliated or unfairly treated. I really hope it continues to feel wonderful.

Was this an overreaction on your part to the start, a blip in Sue’s nerves to begin with, or a rapid correction on her part to an overambitious beginning. Who knows, we will see and I will now try to fade into the background to do just that.

Reactions: Enigma632
Peak - my panic just after New Years was what led Sue and I to have the conversations we have had since. In reality, I can see that it was very much how I felt at other times when I was overwhelmed by them together. When we talked and we looked back at a lot of those times (I remembered my reactions from re-reading here while she remembered them a bit less clearly but understood) and I can say that I believe I feel differently this time around. As I said our conversations have been pretty open and I guess it was her explaining that things have already changed in a way that I had to come to terms with myself. In a way I kept on thinking that things were starting further back each time and now I understand fully that each time they are together isn't where they are restarting - but rather where they are picking up.

I think I was always a bit taken back at how quickly and deeply Sue and Paul would take the sex together - like when we were skiing last year or even when they're here now. Forcing myself to see the beta side - I now know that Sue's had these desires that have continued to build up between seeing Paul instead of restarting each time they're together. In a way I know it is the early steps towards what we have together after 35 years together - that they now feel as if each time they are together it is merely a resumption of things. It made me understand very clearly why she wanted to stop having sex with me and the thing about it is - this time - I accept it.

We had a really nice day yesterday - we went out shopping for a bit and then had a nice lunch out together before coming home. While I am still horny at times and still feel desire for more with her - holding her, hugging and kissing her seems to have taken on a bit more meaning - I won't say it replaces sex, but the closeness is really nice and I have to agree with her, without the sexual tension and anxiety between us - it does feel more relaxed. Last night in bed she hugged me and she told me she knew I'd been horny and she asked me if I was okay about it. I told her I was and again that I loved feeling that way about her - she gushed at how wonderful I'm being and how I"m trying. I told her that it wasn't easy at times and she hugged me before we snuggled in. When we were under the covers and we hugged one last time she felt my hard on and she said to me that I "should take of that" if I needed to. It wasn't meant as a big conversation but I told her that since New Years that I seem to be hornier and that I seem to cum a lot. She giggled and said that always happens to me and she reminded me of the last time we tried this and I felt the same (she giggled and reminded me of her coming in to my room that time when we were skiing and how turned on I was). She was tired and she smiled and said that she thought I could handle it myself. I lay there and jerked off and absent mindedly at the end when I was ready to cum I did what I do sometimes - I rolled over to one side and I came into the palm of my hand. I looked up at her when I was done and saw that she was looking at me - she asked me if I wanted a tissue to clean it up with and instead I asked her softly if she'd be okay if I did something else and she said "ok" and I let her watch me lick it up out of the palm of my hand. She "oooh"ed out loud as I leaned forward and then she hissed at me afterwards that she wanted a kiss - so we did a bit of a reverse snowball. There was actually quite a bit of cum and she pulled back and licked a stray drop or two off my hand and then came back to kissing me.

Reactions: dutch12
STB
sound"s like thing"s are going great. good luck.
keep us posted.

Steve - Sounds as if everything is going well for all three of you so far.

Steve,
You seem to be happy with everything as is going now, exact two weeks after the big Switch. Good for you!
I cann't find any indication which bodyparts of Sue are off limits now and in the future. Am I right with my assumption that touching, by hand/fingers or mouth/tongue, her vulva or vagina, her buttocks and thighs, her breasts and nipples are off limits too. Only kissing and hugging allowed now? That would be a lot less than originally agreed by you and Sue. I did understand it would be just PIV denial. To me it looks like total denying of any kind of sexual encounters.
Are you willing to explain? Thx.

Hi Dutch. Yes, I realize we're passing the 2 week point now and I have to say that while I am again/continually horny, it feels very different this time around. I think I genuinely want this to work for her and I this time and maybe that's the difference, I really do want to be denied.

Pretty much anything below the waist is off limits - I mean I surely still pat and caress and pinch her butt but it's playful and not sexual so maybe that's the difference. For me, the way I see it, nothing beneath her panties. It makes me feel weird to say that but it is what I feel. I've held her breasts, granted through her night shirt, but it wasn't sexual for her - it was for me - but it was more again just a playful caress and hug. Similarly I mean I give her back massages and I do her butt and thighs - but now it will just be less sexual and just truly massaging - so unless I fingered her, it's pretty clear to me where the distinction lies.

She says she will, at some point, want/let me go down on her so that may be when more contact and penetration is alllowed, but it will be at her request and limits.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and dutch12
Steve, Have you ever seen Sue ride on top of Paul and as she does it swinging her breasts for him to lick and watch sway. Perhaps she leans down closer to Paul and softly brushes his chest with her breasts. I know that kind of passion and having her look down into his eyes also is pretty powerful stuff

Cleaner - yes, I've seen that many times. She has smaller breasts so it's not like they swing away - but she surely lets him suck and gently chew at them when she is on top. It's so strange and awesome feeling to enjoy sharing this right now.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and dutch12
SoonToBe said:
Cleaner - yes, I've seen that many times. She has smaller breasts so it's not like they swing away - but she surely lets him suck and gently chew at them when she is on top. It's so strange and awesome feeling to enjoy sharing this right now.

I'm not sure what Digger had wanted to say.

But I can share that our Wednesday nights feel a little different now. Her teasing had been about how many condoms were left and all that, so now it has taken on a different approach - it felt weird but very arousing as she has now started to tease and taunt me that "you don't get this anymore" as she patted her pussy through her panties. Things like that seem to be much more arousing to me. It actually felt good to play along and admit to her that it felt good to know that it wasn't for me now.

The other thing she did share was that she told me that she may want or do stuff that she before wouldn't have let herself do. I asked her and it was part of the same kind of conversation we had when she revealed that she may let Paul try anal sex with her. Only this time she told/asked me if I was going to be okay if - at times - she wore panties more around me and at times, didn't let me see her naked. I asked her why and she said honestly that it went along with wanting to feel like she is his sexually, that she is sure she is going to want to emphasize that more at times and she said specifically "like after we come home from being away" - I asked if she meant like when we're skiing and she said yes - that after she's been with him a lot like that, multiple days with lots of sex, that afterwards she feels like she would like to be more private and as she's said, enjoy the afterglow. I moaned that I was surely going to miss seeing her pussy and breasts at times but that I also understood what she was saying and I reminded her that she's / we've done this before. She smiled at my remembering fondly

We are talking about possibly skiing the weekend of January 27th - she is going to check with Paul tomorrow to confirm that will work and she'd like us to plan it together tomorrow when he's here.

I know it's still early in the year and we'll see how I am after the weekend of the 27th - but I have to genuinely say, I think I am ready to have a break with her sexually like she is wanting. I'm horny that he'll be here tomorrow but I don't feel the anxiety that I so recall feeling in the past a the feeling of him somehow replacing me mentally. I think I'm past that now - at least right now I feel that way.

Reactions: cpl4fun13 and SquirmingSub
Steve, Thank you for continuing to share as you have been doing. It will get easier has the weeks go by. SS

Steve,
Just checking in. You seem bang on target to me now. OK, Sue it letting her imagination go a bit. I think she feels she needs to do more to 'break free' a bit more. If she genuinely doesn't enjoy them, I doubt whether they will figure much after but for now perhaps she needs to try. I like she is preparing you first to avoid the shock later.

Like SS, I'm glad you are continuing to share your new journey. Unlike SS, I still think the full happiness jar is now starting to be slowly emptied. I don't think you'll notice for a while yet, but I believe that time is ahead. You're going to have a lot of fun and games before that though! Enjoy.

Just booked our condo for skiing on the 27th/28th.
Tentative plan is to meet up there hopefully early on Friday.
I'll share that this is feeling so different than last year - I was the one who got her to sit with me and book the condo.
She hugged me and thanked me as she realized I was excited. I actually told her that I was looking forward to it.

Well done Steve, I'm sure that one of your keys to going as long as you can this year is to take pleasure in Sue's pleasure as far as you can. I would say though that the problem with the ski weekends in 2016 and 2017 was not in the initial planning, but in their execution by Sue with Paul and in her behavior to you afterwards. Maybe another item for your monthly time out talk. Have a good weekend.

This is probably the only part I hate - sleeping alone tonight.

Too tired to share details but it was a really nice evening and it was obvious that they were excited about next weekend which made me feel good. She was just so beautiful, I watched from the door and she was very into being on her knees at the edge of the bed. I could hear and see she was so wet. I'll spoil the ending and say that of course it was missionary at the end and she motioned for me to come in and be closer.

Reactions: dutch12
Steve - Sleep Well!

Well, I'm not sure what to update here. Another weekend has gone by and it may sound anticlimactic - but it's been good. Really good.

I will say that they are surely enjoying an openness that is new but I think it goes along with the committment I think we are both making to wanting this to work out. And I think that's perhaps a way of summing how I feel - that if she wants this to work out, then I want it to also. There's no doubt that I can see what she wants - to experience - this weekend had made that clearer to me - and for me, I am feeling more and more comfortable as beta. It was beautiful seeing the making love - and I'm not under any illusion any more - when they're in bed together, its not sex, it's not fucking, no - he has most definitely replaced me making love with her. But it's okay - I know it's just in the bedroom and that is okay. What I was trying to say was that I am feeling very ready to push down my desires - when and if they do appear - to give her what she wants. From the pleasure and yes, very distinct and definite satisfaction I feel afterwards, I am absolutely sure of my beta feelings and wishes. She has really found ways to reassure me outside sex that we are together and good together.

I was also thinking as I lay in bed last night after the other room had gone quiet about how relaxed and at ease I am with her being naked or dressed in lingerie around him. I know I've said for a long time that it feels almost normal for her to be that way - but I have to say that knowing how she feels about it now, how she feels she wants to be aroused for him and to be avaialble for him and even more - to show it and let herself feel it - I guess it's just seeming like a new phase she's entering with him in terms of her own comfort and being able to express it. Yes, I still wince a little bit when I see her respond to his touches - but at the same time, seeing her respond is amazingly arousing too.

I didn't see them yesterday morning until they'd already had sex and he had gotten dressed after they'd showered together (that I did hear). She was still in a robe when she came down with him and as she got herself something to eat, at one point the robe opened and I could see she had panties on but no bra or other clothes.

The 3 of us sat around the kitchen table and talked about next weekend. It wasn't sexual - just planning and some open talking. I told them that I'd gotten us a 2BR condo in one of the complexes near the mountain but wasn't sure if the ski in/out trails were open. Paul wrote a check out for 1/2 of the rental. We talked that we wanted to be up there for check-in at 3pm and that would give us all time to relax before going out for dinner and drinks. There was no need to talk about the 'arrangements' as it was obvious they'd have the larger bedroom with the attached bathroom and I'll have the 2nd smaller bedroom.

I'lll say that about Paul, he's not one to hang around on Sundays - which is also something that makes me feel good about them together. He knows to leave us our own alone time. After he left we talked a lot. Up in the bedroom she, finally, got dressed and without even realizing it I said something about her wearing panties (unusual - she's usually naked under her robe after being with him) and she looked at me and smiled and said that "sometimes it feels good wearing them... you know.... after he's been here" and she looked at me and said something like "I still like my privacy sometimes...". As she pulled a top over her head she walked over to me still in just her panties - she looks so cute in just a top and panties (despite her putting a few pounds on she still has great legs!) - and she told me that they (her and Paul) had been talking and that she has an idea about something that she hopes I'll enjoy next weekend. I pushed and begged and pried - but she wouldn't budge other than telling me that she hopes I'll like it.

She rolled over and kissed me as I masturbated in bed last night. She asked me if I was going to be okay with everything and that she noticed that I"ve been very horny lately - she actually said "you seem to need to cum a lot honey". I turned to her and kissed her and I actually said to her "it feels good baby.... I think it's going to be okay". I had a fleeting thought she might suck me to completion but that wasn't the case. She kissed me and told me to enjoy myself and she rolled over. I told her I'd be quick and I was - sometimes I can get off really quickly. Last night was one of those times. When I was ready to cum I rolled over and I even though I tried to be quiet, I knew she could hear me grunt. She handed me a few tissues a minute later and I suddenly felt very self-conscious when I had to tell her I didn't need them and that I'd licked it off my hand. She moaned loudly and leaned over and kissed me - her tongue was darting all around my mouth - she pulled away and had a huge smile on her face as she said good-night to me.

Reactions: Windjammer78, SquirmingSub and dutch12
Status
Not open for further replies.