She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if STB and Sue are on for NYE festivities.

I just wonder ..

hope youe hollidays are a great one cheers to the three of you

Reactions: toolman2c
STB
I guess we have lost you and sue.
wish you and sue well and a happy life.
it has been great to read about you and sue"s..
travial's tograther good luck and hope to hear.
from you again.
keep us all posted.

Hello, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

I did say I would come back and post some updates at times and I will bring you all up to date for now.
It seems that moving away from posting here allowed me to get myself more together and further in-sync with Sue.
She recognized it too - even rewarded me with a few blow-jobs that were both welcomed and surprised.

We achieved her goals, with me willingly encouraging her (she appreciated that) to go and enjoy herself on Dec 24th with him.
I think I had shared that this was our first Christmas that we did not have sex together at all - we talked a lot about that and she was happy to hear me tell her that it turned me on. I told her I was wholly behind her reset she'd been wanting between us.

We talked a lot during that week - I was off from work and we had a lot of time. After seeing how content I was - and how her blow-jobs had become more and more intense - we talked a lot about how I felt being beta. She knew whatever was happening was good for us and I admitted comfortably that I was really happy. We talked a lot about my feelings about her now request to me to continue to use condoms with her and how I told her that it somehow felt "right" to me. She did begin to truly understand how something like that could turn me on, the denying me something could heighten my arousal around it.

She continued to tell me that she wanted to still "make love" on New Years Day and that to her, it felt even more special that we would. I told her that hearing and feeling her wanting that with me was a turn-on and that I would surely be there for her. She teased and giggled that I would have to be sure to wait till then.

He did spend New Years Eve with us - well, with her. She insisted I stay and be-with/watch them. They fucked several times, he came deep in her the first time and then seemed to enjoy letting me watch and show me several more times after that how he could get hard again and fuck her and make her cum. We opted for robes when they took a break and Sue took a second with me and teased me that I should be sure and wait to have her the next day.

I did manage to hold off and not masturbate on New Years Eve - even with my cock leaking away most of the night, I managed to stave off my arousal. They returned to our bedroom shortly before midnight were we all watched the ball-drop in Times-Square on TV before they began ringing in the new year one more time. I managed to watch them orgasm one last time before I was asked to leave them alone. Before the door opened the next morning I could clearly hear them one more time - after which Paul emerged fully-dressed. He thanked me and told me again how lucky I was and then he teasingly patted me on the back and said that she was waiting for me.

I gave her some time to sleep before crawling into bed beside her. She was soooo warm. I was naked when she felt me behind her and she reached back and felt my cock which I had already wrapped in a condom and she snuggled back against me. She smelled sweaty and also of sex. I was tentative at first but she guided my hands to her breasts and when I felt her allow me to get her nipples fully hard and I heard her breathing get deeper, I started to relax as did she.

I do not know how I didn't cum already but I was soooo hard. We spooned for a bit longer but when she turned to face me, it was no longer cuckold/cuckoldress - we were husband and wife for a period of time.

We had talked and I had told her I was worried about my performance and how turned on I was. I did move slowly and she did the same. This time it felt wonderful when she lay onto her back and spread her legs for me. I licked her first - also something we talked about that I absolutely wanted to do. I brought her close to orgasm and clearly could taste how she'd spent the prior 12 hours - but we also talked and had agreed that she would prefer to orgasm during intercourse with me and not orally (I can have that anytime if I wanted with you is how she put it).

The first time truly making-love to her was just amazing. I cannot find the right words beyond that to describe how it felt to once again penetrate her so initimately. She was a little tight at first but the little bit of lubricant I'd applied to the outside of the condom made it easier. She wasn't shy about rubbing herself as we both watched my cock enter her for the first time (well virtually) in 365 days. Feeling her warmth envelop my cock was nothing short of heavenly and I actually just wanted to lie perfectly still with her once I was fully in her. But that was a fleeting thought. Her asking and teasing about whether she felt any different inside really pushed me - and my cock was soooo hard and big - my god it felt sooo good to me to just feel it like that and to feel her pussy gently surrounding it.

She admitted that she was far hornier for me than she'd thought she would be. She had several mild orgasms building to a huge one.
I managed to hold on - feeling her legs around my back and her moaning started finally pushed me over the edge. She squealed and I could feel her pussy gushing around my condom-covered cock as I felt her body let go - finally feeling her body tremble beneath me and feeling her pelvis thrusting up and down driving her over and over the edge. Despite her passion at first she continued to tease me slightly and as I sank into her fully she hissed about whether she felt any different "being where Paul is so much now". I told her it felt too good for me to think about anything else.

I lasted long enough to feel her tremble and pull me in tightly to her with her legs around my back and literally a moment later, as I felt her come-down from her orgasm I let loose myself. Apparently she said my cock throbbed intensely and with some of the gentle thrusting that accompanied it, she admitted she'd orgasmed again at the same time as I did.

Reactions: Enigma632, iome343, whitewife696969 and 9 others
STB
good to hear from you glad all is well.
keep us posted.

Thank you for the ongoing updates. It is an incredible journey and I would like to say how inspirational you are to other cuckolds.

Reactions: dutch12
SoonToBe said:
Hello, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

I did say I would come back and post some updates at times and I will bring you all up to date for now.
It seems that moving away from posting here allowed me to get myself more together and further in-sync with Sue.
She recognized it too - even rewarded me with a few blow-jobs that were both welcomed and surprised.

We achieved her goals, with me willingly encouraging her (she appreciated that) to go and enjoy herself on Dec 24th with him.
I think I had shared that this was our first Christmas that we did not have sex together at all - we talked a lot about that and she was happy to hear me tell her that it turned me on. I told her I was wholly behind her reset she'd been wanting between us.

We talked a lot during that week - I was off from work and we had a lot of time. After seeing how content I was - and how her blow-jobs had become more and more intense - we talked a lot about how I felt being beta. She knew whatever was happening was good for us and I admitted comfortably that I was really happy. We talked a lot about my feelings about her now request to me to continue to use condoms with her and how I told her that it somehow felt "right" to me. She did begin to truly understand how something like that could turn me on, the denying me something could heighten my arousal around it.

She continued to tell me that she wanted to still "make love" on New Years Day and that to her, it felt even more special that we would. I told her that hearing and feeling her wanting that with me was a turn-on and that I would surely be there for her. She teased and giggled that I would have to be sure to wait till then.

He did spend New Years Eve with us - well, with her. She insisted I stay and be-with/watch them. They fucked several times, he came deep in her the first time and then seemed to enjoy letting me watch and show me several more times after that how he could get hard again and fuck her and make her cum. We opted for robes when they took a break and Sue took a second with me and teased me that I should be sure and wait to have her the next day.

I did manage to hold off and not masturbate on New Years Eve - even with my cock leaking away most of the night, I managed to stave off my arousal. They returned to our bedroom shortly before midnight were we all watched the ball-drop in Times-Square on TV before they began ringing in the new year one more time. I managed to watch them orgasm one last time before I was asked to leave them alone. Before the door opened the next morning I could clearly hear them one more time - after which Paul emerged fully-dressed. He thanked me and told me again how lucky I was and then he teasingly patted me on the back and said that she was waiting for me.

I gave her some time to sleep before crawling into bed beside her. She was soooo warm. I was naked when she felt me behind her and she reached back and felt my cock which I had already wrapped in a condom and she snuggled back against me. She smelled sweaty and also of sex. I was tentative at first but she guided my hands to her breasts and when I felt her allow me to get her nipples fully hard and I heard her breathing get deeper, I started to relax as did she.

I do not know how I didn't cum already but I was soooo hard. We spooned for a bit longer but when she turned to face me, it was no longer cuckold/cuckoldress - we were husband and wife for a period of time.

We had talked and I had told her I was worried about my performance and how turned on I was. I did move slowly and she did the same. This time it felt wonderful when she lay onto her back and spread her legs for me. I licked her first - also something we talked about that I absolutely wanted to do. I brought her close to orgasm and clearly could taste how she'd spent the prior 12 hours - but we also talked and had agreed that she would prefer to orgasm during intercourse with me and not orally (I can have that anytime if I wanted with you is how she put it).

The first time truly making-love to her was just amazing. I cannot find the right words beyond that to describe how it felt to once again penetrate her so initimately. She was a little tight at first but the little bit of lubricant I'd applied to the outside of the condom made it easier. She wasn't shy about rubbing herself as we both watched my cock enter her for the first time (well virtually) in 365 days. Feeling her warmth envelop my cock was nothing short of heavenly and I actually just wanted to lie perfectly still with her once I was fully in her. But that was a fleeting thought. Her asking and teasing about whether she felt any different inside really pushed me - and my cock was soooo hard and big - my god it felt sooo good to me to just feel it like that and to feel her pussy gently surrounding it.

She admitted that she was far hornier for me than she'd thought she would be. She had several mild orgasms building to a huge one.
I managed to hold on - feeling her legs around my back and her moaning started finally pushed me over the edge. She squealed and I could feel her pussy gushing around my condom-covered cock as I felt her body let go - finally feeling her body tremble beneath me and feeling her pelvis thrusting up and down driving her over and over the edge. Despite her passion at first she continued to tease me slightly and as I sank into her fully she hissed about whether she felt any different "being where Paul is so much now". I told her it felt too good for me to think about anything else.

I lasted long enough to feel her tremble and pull me in tightly to her with her legs around my back and literally a moment later, as I felt her come-down from her orgasm I let loose myself. Apparently she said my cock throbbed intensely and with some of the gentle thrusting that accompanied it, she admitted she'd orgasmed again at the same time as I did.
Wonderful to hear from you again and to read your eloquent post. I've read the tale of your travels from the very beginning. In the quiet "wee small hours" each night I look forward to reading your words. They are the high point of my day.
Warm Regards, WJ78

Last edited:
you are very lucky glad the two of you got to reconnect happy new year

Curious whether this marks a point where y’all will continue to make love regularly, with you in condoms, of course, or if another prolonged period of PIV denial will again commence.

That's a 'Churchill Martini' update from you if I ever read one; might I humbly request that next time you add at least a dash of vermouth.

Had a few minutes this afternoon while Sue is out that I thought I'd share/update here.

Paul was here last night. We thought there would be a lot more snow but there wasn't. Sue had hoped for a bit of fun with Paul in front of the fireplace (well - wood stove) with the curtains opened a bit and watching the snow-fall. Just as Sue and I have now settled into what, yes, is our new norm here, so has Paul settled into place too. He is demonstrative with her but as he and I talked a bit more, he's very respectful of Sue and I and what we have together. He was quite happy that New Years worked out as well as it did and he even said he could almost appreciate how I must have felt after so long without having sex with her. He and I have not talked quite so explicitly but he is well aware of how I feel - that I like him being her sexual partner - and he has continued to slowly explore that role more with me.

As I may have mentioned, he did let me see more when they were having sex and last night continued where he turned to me at one point and asked if I wanted a better view. Sue giggled a bit as he would lean away from me and allow me to see his cock in her. She even seemed to move her knee further out to give me a better view. I know that they both saw that I was totally hard and I'm sure they both saw me stroke my cock a bit. As I said, the 3 of us had talked pretty openly about what we each liked and I was a little shy until she egged me on to share that I liked seeing Paul knowing he was going to cum soon. She asked me to explain more and, I guess the wine helped me because I actually said that I could sometimes tell when he was about to cum and I liked that. He asked me what I liked about it and I took a breath and told him that I liked when he cums in her a moment later. So when I was with them last night - after I moved for a better view that first time - with Sue mid-orgasm he turned to me and said, for the first time to me, "I'm going to cum in her" and I think he tried to let me see but a moment later he was grinding hard against her as she wrapped her legs around him and squealed as she felt him cum in her. I moved to watch from below them on the bed as his longer deeper thrusts calmed down to just him softly pushing into her and then both of them collapsing - her legs onto the bed and him, slumped onto her. I came myself as I saw a dribble of his cum come out as he gently pulled back and then pushed back into her.

Sue and I have talked now a lot and she is quite understanding and yes, she is quite turned on about now more openly enjoying my beta status. After we had sex on New Years we talked quite a lot and in the following weeks. She has remained firm in her decision that for as long as I feel beta sexually that I will have to use condoms with her. We talked a lot about this and I told her how it makes me feel strangely satisfied to use one with her and it led to my opening up more to her about how I feel sharing her this way now. We both accept that we are not likely to change how things are. She has complimented and taken notice of just how calm and relaxed I seem to be these days - even after a night like last night - I don't feel the anxiety, jealousy or envy of not having what Paul does. We both recognized after how much we enjoyed New Years Day that we do need to connect sexually - she admitted that even after a year of not having me, that my cock still feels just so comfortable in her - and that how she orgasmed and felt so connected to me was VERY different from how she feels with Paul. I told her the same - that it was worth the year wait to feel her as I did - completely and with her so willingly and wanting me to bring her pleasure. She giggled and said that it did feel sort of like she was cheating on Paul by having that with me and I told her that turned me on to hear. She said that she thought it would be harder afterwards, but she agreed with me that perhaps less is more for us and that it makes each of us want and appreciate it more. I told her that longing for her after seeing her so much with Paul was an awesome feeling for me and really reinforced that I love her and love everything about her. She admitted that she loved feeling as comfortable with Paul as she does to, as she puts it, "let him have all of me" - and yet she admits that she still has a tingle she only feels with me when we are together.

She asked me how often I thought we should "reconnect" as she would like to call it. She was pleased when I suggested 2 or 3 more times this year would probably feel right as that was what she was thinking too.

Hope everyone enjoys MLK day off if you have it.

Reactions: Enigma632, UKMidsBull, BigdaddyToronto and 4 others
STB: So glad to hear you, Sue, and Paul have a very good relationship.
I was also wondering if you three have planned any skiing weekends this year?
Have a good year.

AZ - yes, 1/26 - next weekend and 2/16. We both feel relaxed about it this time and honestly, I'm looking forward to it in a way as I think I will enjoy myself too - something she and I talked about.

Great to hear from you, Steve.

Out of curiosity, does “reconnect” mean PIV intercourse without a condom, or just 2-3 more times this year with a condom?

Shadow. No. We have talked quite openly about this now. She is very much into her original statement that for as long as I have beta desires/needs that I will be using condoms with her. When we talked, we both accepted that this could be how things just are between us moving forward. She knows as I have been honest with her that I feel strangely but at the same time very satisfied by relinquishing that to Paul and allowing her to enjoy that with him exclusively. Perhaps, when/if things change with Paul, she/we/I may change, but I have to say that the further down this road we go, the more right it feels for both of us.

Even this coming weekend - we are leaving tomorrow afternoon to go skiing - Paul is meeting us up there - I am actually excited about it this year. We talked a lot as I said. She asked me how I was feeling about it and I was honest with her that it was exciting for me and that if she shared a bit more with me, when I needed it, that it would make it all the better. I told her what she'd done last year - coming to my room and letting me see, feel, smell and even kiss her - all the while with her teasing/encouraging me to masturbate - that I thought it would be really good. She promised me that she would do that or more and said that I should make sure if I want to cum while they are fucking that she said "you should do it baby.... it turns me on you know...." I asked about Paul and she smiled and said that he's gotten used to me now and he doesn't mind (I pushed her a bit more and she did admit that he still isn't thrilled if I"m doing it right in his face but other than that....). We talked about us going out like we usually do - dinner and then to a bar with music and some dancing. She told me that she wanted to dance with me and Paul, but then also said she wanted to "get horny" for him too. As we talked last night I told her I knew that and that I knew and remembered just how she is after skiing. She blushed a bit and said that it's something she's looked forward to more and more and she spread her legs a little and let me see and teased me that "you'll get to see plenty of this (patting her pussy) soon enough".

Reactions: franklyhorny, iome343, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
STB
did your ski trip go as well as you hoped it would.
keep us posted.

ShadowCuck said:
So, only 2-3 times more this year, and with a condom, then?

Gotta say, Steve, I’m not sure if this is something I could do, or whether I think this is healthy for a marriage, but the way you write about everything makes it sound so hot that I can’t help but feel a little cheerful envy for you (wish I could experience it, while being happy for your enjoyment), and it sounds like you two are experiencing a massive amount of loving attachment with each other. Although I wonder about the spiritual ramifications, that’s really something y’all have to figure out.

ShadowCuck, of course you are free to say how you would do things, but it’s the kind of remarks (and other) that Steve did decide to stop posting updates. Steve wrote several times that He and Sue did decide that PIV between the two of them would only be with the use of condoms. It seems to me that Steve is happy the way they aggreed how to have sex together now and in the future, for shure as long as Paul is involved in their journey.
We, his followers, should be pleased that Steve is willing to inform us at all. So please don’t start or repeat (any new) discussions how he should fill in his and Sue’s and even Paul’s sexlife. That’s all and only to them.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Windjammer78 and IndyHubby
dutch12 said:
ShadowCuck, of course you are free to say how you would do things, but it’s the kind of remarks (and other) that Steve did decide to stop posting updates. Steve wrote several times that He and Sue did decide that PIV between the two of them would only be with the use of condoms. It seems to me that Steve is happy the way they aggreed how to have sex together now and in the future, for shure as long as Paul is involved in their journey.
We, his followers, should be pleased that Steve is willing to inform us at all. So please don’t start or repeat (any new) discussions how he should fill in his and Sue’s and even Paul’s sexlife. That’s all and only to them.

I don’t think I was saying anything about what Steve should do. In fact, I believe I commented how, despite my misgivings about doing this myself, I still think it’s really hot. I was just sharing my thoughts, and thought that the contrast between what I think I would be capable of, along with what makes sense to me, and the undeniable appeal Steve’s story has for me was interesting. That’s all I meant.

It would appear that STB has finally closed the door and turned off the lights. It must be acknowledged that he built this house over many years and many threads. I remain convinced that for several years it contained a strong grain of veracity but the % dropped over time and advent of 'perfect Paul' began the hollowing out of the house and its final implosion and collapse. For a long time STB hinted that he wanted to end his tale. I always believed he would do so with his credibility intact, his story continuing but not narrated. That would have maintained his legacy. It appears he did not want to go out that way. His house, his choice. It's a shame, but it is what it is. Fight over the bones if you want to, but it will remain a corpse.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Status
Not open for further replies.