• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she lied

• Thread startercumher1
  • Start date

cumher1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
my wife admitted to having an "emotioanal affair" with her boss 2 years ago..which ended up with only a 30 minute make out session at their work(a school)
i just found a long winded letter written during the timeframe, asking him why he came to our house one wednesday morning, fucked her, then completely ignored her at work and even made some shitty remark about cleaning up his life on facebook

Well even if she were attempting to, in good faith, come clean about this relationship, you wouldn't really expect her to admit that to you, now would you?

I personally wouldn't call her out on it if you are intending to patch things up. It won't accomplish anything but make her think you will never forgive her because you caught her being dishonest during her attempt to disclose/admit and explain a mistake. Let her bring it up later...if she got to the point of admitting that part out of the blue, then she is clearly bearing a heavy burden of guilt, the real truth will be eating a hole in her stomach.

One thing you didn't mention though...how does this make you feel emotionally? You came to this website, so does that mean you are slightly turned on by this situation?

funny, i have been on this site for years before this thing ever happened. Now that its real, it is a slight turn on. However, i am no fan of the one she picked, never have been, so i am conflicted. Also, i am coming to grips that i have some latent resentment/hatred towards her, and it is giving me some satisfaction knowing she was duped by one of the biggest dorks/losers you will ever come across.

Also, getting back to your point about her confession, the thing that gets me is that I never suspected/asked anything. She just pulled me aside one night and confessed. But the thing that pisses me off, is that she was pretty detailed about the first half of the relationship, but completely concoted a breakup. More specifically she gave me dates of how it started in September, got more involved in October, and came to a crashing halt the first week of November. The letter I found was written on December 9th and pretty much spells out how there was fucking going on in my house December 2nd.

The letter describes an emotional scene that took place at the bottom of my stairs before they headed upstairs to fuck. Kind of a "we can turn back now moment." They chose not to. Now I am trying to figure out if he came in her pussy, was his cum dripping on my sheets, etc.

Also I am now struggling to understand what she would have done if he didn't dump her immediately. Would she have fucked him every morning for the next 2 years, and not tell me Would they have run off together? I once again, have to say that this guy is pretty much a joke to everyone who meets him. My wife is back to hating him and makes no bones about slamming him with her friends over dinner, with all her friends chirping in. If I said, "yeah but you fucked him", NO ONE, and let me tell you again NO ONE would believe it.

cumher1 said:
funny, i have been on this site for years before this thing ever happened. Now that its real, it is a slight turn on. However, i am no fan of the one she picked, never have been, so i am conflicted. Also, i am coming to grips that i have some latent resentment/hatred towards her, and it is giving me some satisfaction knowing she was duped by one of the biggest dorks/losers you will ever come across.

Also, getting back to your point about her confession, the thing that gets me is that I never suspected/asked anything. She just pulled me aside one night and confessed. But the thing that pisses me off, is that she was pretty detailed about the first half of the relationship, but completely concoted a breakup. More specifically she gave me dates of how it started in September, got more involved in October, and came to a crashing halt the first week of November. The letter I found was written on December 9th and pretty much spells out how there was fucking going on in my house December 2nd.

The letter describes an emotional scene that took place at the bottom of my stairs before they headed upstairs to fuck. Kind of a "we can turn back now moment." They chose not to. Now I am trying to figure out if he came in her pussy, was his cum dripping on my sheets, etc.

Also I am now struggling to understand what she would have done if he didn't dump her immediately. Would she have fucked him every morning for the next 2 years, and not tell me Would they have run off together? I once again, have to say that this guy is pretty much a joke to everyone who meets him. My wife is back to hating him and makes no bones about slamming him with her friends over dinner, with all her friends chirping in. If I said, "yeah but you fucked him", NO ONE, and let me tell you again NO ONE would believe it.

===========

why is this guy such a 'joke'?

your wife and he engaged in a fairly lengthy affair
so he must of had a few redeeming qualities .........put your fear
aside and tell us what they were

of course there were some bodily fluids deposited
on your bed Cucumber:rolleyes:

Herr Fried doesn't know the meaning of the word BREVITY ....
but then again he doesn't know the meaning of so many words :D

Hey, don't worry about it. Your wife told you, didn't she...?

Cumher1,

cumher1 said:
Now that [my wife's cuckolding of me] is real, it's a slight turn on.

Ah... so you admit it.

cumher1 said:
However, i am no fan of the one she picked, never have been, so i am conflicted.

One of the aspects of being your wife's cuckold is, you may have a visceral dislike of her chosen lovers. In this case, it sounds like the fact your wife's lover was (and is) her boss may have played a bigger role... a much bigger role... than the fact he is an asshole. You know — the "being attracted to the most dominant man in her life" phenomenon.

cumher1 said:
Also, i am coming to grips that i have some latent resentment/hatred towards her...

If you have "latent resentment and hatred" of your wife, that's not good. If you're "trying to come to grips with it," that's positive.

cumher1 said:
.... She just pulled me aside one night and confessed. But the thing that pisses me off, is that she was pretty detailed about the first half of their relationship, but completely concocted [their] breakup. More specifically, she gave me dates of how it started in September, got more involved in October, and came to a crashing halt the first week of November. The letter I found was written on December 9th and pretty much spells out how there was fucking going on in my house December 2nd.

That's hard physical evidence. If the letter you found contradicts what your wife told you verbally, it would be reasonable for you to show it to her and, in a rational, factual, conversational and non-angry way, point that out. Then, encourage your wife to continue her confession about her continuing affair with her boss in December (and perhaps beyond). It might help if you "confess" that her confession caused you to feel secretly turned-on in a visceral way, while refraining from mentioning your strong personal dislike of the man she cuckolded you with.

cumher1 said:
The letter describes an emotional scene that took place at the bottom of my [and her] stairs before they headed upstairs to fuck. Kind of a "we can turn back now moment." They chose not to. Now I am trying to figure out if he came in her pussy, was his cum dripping on my [and her] sheets, etc.

If your wife fucked her lover (perhaps on multiple occasions over time), it's reasonable to assume he ejaculated in her pussy... especially if your wife uses birth control. (Presumably you know whether she does... right?) I find it interesting, incidentally, that you consider your and your wife's house, and everything in it, to be "yours"... "your" stairs, "your" sheets, etc. Obviously, your wife is co-owner of all these things... in particular, your home with her and "your" marital bed is also her home and her marital bed.

cumher1 said:
Also I am now struggling to understand what she would have done if he didn't dump her immediately. Would she have fucked him every morning for the next 2 years, and not tell me? Would they have run off together?

All those speculations are hypothetical and not worth concerning yourself with, IMO. Lots of women have affairs... some VERY long-term... without ever seriously considering leaving their husbands. Chances are, your wife would have been among them.

cumher1 said:
I once again, have to say that this guy is pretty much a joke to everyone who meets him. My wife is back to hating him and makes no bones about slamming him with her friends over dinner, with all her friends chirping in. If I said, "yeah but you fucked him", NO ONE, and let me tell you again NO ONE would believe it.

Obviously you should never say that in front of your wife's friends. If your wife now "hates" her erstwhile lover, you can interpret that as an example of the "there's no fury like a woman scorned" phenomenon. I suggest feeling good that it's your wife's erstwhile lover, not you, who has infuriated her.

Since your wife works in a school, chances are there are young male teachers there she may find attractive. You might consider suggesting she seduce one and bring him home to fuck, in her and your marital bed, when they have time available but you are working... afternoons, perhaps, or mornings which were apparently the time-frame when she and her boss found it convenient to fuck. You could point out that taking a new lover would help her get over her feelings of dislike and antagonism toward her former lover.

—Custer

A couple of things.

Custer Laststand said:
. . . In this case, it sounds like the fact your wife's lover was (and is) her boss may have played a bigger role... a much bigger role... than the fact he is an asshole. You know — the "being attracted to the most dominant man in her life" phenomenon.

Absolutely - 100% on point. Some women are just emotionally "vulnerable" to becoming the object of their authority figure's sexual attention. I don't know nearly enough about your relationship to even opine about what kind of woman your wife is emotionally/psychologically, but there are certain factors at play in this story which would suggest she desires (and lacks) a strong authority figure with a powerful sexual identity and a lot of self confidence. No offense intended to you by that -- she clearly enjoys you because she married you, came clean to you, and stays with you -- but human beings are complicated organisms with an infinitely complex and individual neural network that triggers powerful peptide hormone responses. There is no reason to feel like you've "failed" if you have difficulty reaching someone or adapting to become everything you think your significant other wants you to be.

Custer Laststand said:
If you have "latent resentment and hatred" of your wife, that's not good. If you're "trying to come to grips with it," that's positive.

Agreed. But it also depends on a couple of factors which, again, you did not explain in your posts. Is your latent resentment/hatred a result of this situation? Or are there other factors in your relationship for which you carry contempt for your wife? If it's the latter, then talking to her about this letter probably isn't going to help your situation, and you should probably seek professional help if you want to salvage your marriage.

Custer Laststand said:
That's hard physical evidence. If the letter you found contradicts what your wife told you verbally, it would be reasonable for you to show it to her and, in a rational, factual, conversational and non-angry way, point that out. Then, encourage your wife to continue her confession about her continuing affair with her boss in December (and perhaps beyond). It might help if you "confess" that her confession caused you to feel secretly turned-on in a visceral way, while refraining from mentioning your strong personal dislike of the man she cuckolded you with.

I don't know if I agree with this part. In the relatively short time I've been around here, I've noticed that your posts include a lot of great information (including references to literature and accessories), and you always provide thorough, thought provoking responses. And no offense intended, but your analysis leans towards the academic side...which doesn't always work in certain situations (human psychology doesn't exist in a vacuum). That being said, it sounds like his wife may have some emotional instability. Putting that in her face after she described a situation to him in detail, which was not accurate, could have consequences that are the exact opposite from what you're intending. The last thing you want to do when you're interacting as a person of trust with someone who may potentially have Borderline Personality Disorder is confront them with cold evidence showing that their attempt to identify their self destructive behavior and rebuild their identity (and their internal concept of the emotional identity of the relationship) was received by you as a sham. That could further trigger the phenomenon known as "splitting"

There's no great way to deal with this if it is truly bothering you. Like I said, I don't know how you were reacting to her as she was describing this to you, where you were, how it came up, etc. I also don't know if you've ever discussed your fantasies with her before. I don't know what your sex life is life, I don't know your financial roles. There are a lot of factors at play here. As I said above, you might want to consider professional help if you truly intend to salvage this relationship.

Also consider that this letter was written some time ago (?). Just because she complained in a letter that was never delivered that he "dumped her" that morning, right after he ejected all of his passion (maybe in response to her pushing him about his feelings, and him feeling guilt about a family? The few minutes post ejaculation are the most logical a man's mind will ever be), it doesn't mean they didn't resume this emotional and sexual lust once they were confined in eachother's presence at work, with stressors and goals in common.

After all...she is still working there, isn't she? A relationship that ended with the emotional volatility you described from that letter would not foster a very good work environment.

Custer Laststand said:
If your wife fucked her lover (perhaps on multiple occasions over time), it's reasonable to assume he ejaculated in her pussy... especially if your wife uses birth control. (Presumably you know whether she does... right?) I find it interesting, incidentally, that you consider your and your wife's house, and everything in it, to be "yours"... "your" stairs, "your" sheets, etc. Obviously, your wife is co-owner of all these things... in particular, your home with her and "your" marital bed is also her home and her marital bed.

And then there's this option. Just stop being an emotional weenie, as R Lee Ermey would put it, and just go with it. If left to her own devices (and whatever circumstances are involved in your relationship), your wife is going to fuck other men. If any of the above psychological indications are true, then her periods of idealization and self-empowerment involve the desire to develop strong physical and emotional (lustful and passionate) connections to other men.

If you're really curious, hire a PI, but not for the purpose of getting information to throw at them with the intent to have them recognize the error of their ways and to make them recognize you as some omnipotent authority. That never works...I don't know why so many people do it and think it's a good idea.

Pure opinion here, but just deal with it, get yourself some good lotion or lube, and start jacking off. You might get to the point that evidence confirming a suspicion will make you cum so hard you'll have to wipe the ceiling off afterwards. For better or worse, this is the woman you're with, and her fucking other guys ain't going to kill you...there's a reason you've been a member here since 2006...I'm sure you've rubbed a few off thinking about your wife sneaking off to get railed.

Now get us some pictures and keep us updated on your evidence search. Speaking from my cuckold-forum poster side, your situation is pretty fuckin' hot :D ;)

Custer Laststand said:
Since your wife works in a school, chances are there are young male teachers there she may find attractive. You might consider suggesting she seduce one and bring him home to fuck, in her and your marital bed, when they have time available but you are working... afternoons, perhaps, or mornings which were apparently the time-frame when she and her boss found it convenient to fuck. You could point out that taking a new lover would help her get over her feelings of dislike and antagonism toward her former lover.

Again, without knowing the specifics about your communication and fantasies, that's a tough step to take. If they've never talked about such fantasies, and her confession was with extreme guilt which would cause her to disassociate those extramarital lusts when she's with her husband, then that may not go over so smoothly. If, on the other hand, you've talked about such things in the past, and considering her unquestionable ability to not only develop such desires, but to act on them,...if you are smooth and patient, you could get her comfortable enough to really let it fly and let her guard down enough to do it at home when you're not there. Then get yourself a nice set of discreet CCTV cameras or internal SD/wireless IP cameras that only you know about, and sit back and enjoy the show!

MacNfries said:
PS ... I have a visual thesarus handy ... really neat software. [/FONT]

=-==========

oh yeah.........i have a 5" weenie ..........neat :mad:

Great post, as others have said, a very real event. ....most of us "emphasise MOST" of us talk a big game. I know I do, the truth is quite different. I used to get insanely jealous and depressed about my wife having a lover. I lost weight (I am already scrawny) I couldn't sleep....it was horrible. And yet I have always been a part of it and it is a huge sexual thrill for me.....I have gotten used to her long time lover and babydaddy so I am OK with him now, but about 6 months ago she confessed to fucking a local guy who teaches her guitar lessons......I was very pissed, very hurt and we really went through a few weeks of misery til we sorted things out. In the end being a cuckold is a life of intense highs and sometimes, intense lows.

Regards,
E

cumher1 said:
my wife admitted to having an "emotioanal affair" with her boss 2 years ago..which ended up with only a 30 minute make out session at their work(a school)
i just found a long winded letter written during the timeframe, asking him why he came to our house one wednesday morning, fucked her, then completely ignored her at work and even made some shitty remark about cleaning up his life on facebook

how big (or small) is your johnson

Another angle.

Some people feel that an emotional affair is far worse than physical involvement, as evidenced by the wife who when confessing an affair, tried to play down the significance by reassuring her husband, “It was only fucking, there were no feelings involved.”

The perspective of the person involved in the emotional affair is very different. Such things can be slipped into very easily. You feel a natural rapport with someone you see regularly. After a time you find that they enjoy deep discussions on topics that your partner has no interest in, so you start spending lunch and break times together, just to talk. The other person begins to project a feel good factor, your spirits soar at first glimpse of them in the morning and you spend your evenings counting the hours to the next day.

But there is nothing wrong with that. This is a pure platonic friendship that could almost be considered noble. Then the intensity increases until something has to happen and what happens is almost always sex. Now perhaps that sex is perfect and you quickly run off with that person into happy ever after land but more often the act reveals an aspect to the others character very different from your idealised image. Suddenly what you have been involved is no longer ‘nice’ but sordid and nasty. So you confess the affair and hope to be forgiven on the basis that the actual sex was relatively minimal.

cumher1 said:
this guy is pretty much a joke to everyone who meets him.

Do you still have my 'punishment' story to re-read, or did you lose it in one of your computer dumps?

You know my thoughts on the matter - I'd enjoy teaching her the error of her ways with you watching (and shouting out encouragement) ;)

Sounds like what happened to me. My wife confessed to me after a hot lovemaking session (smart move since she knows that I'm thoroughly spent & would not blow up over it). She said that she almost had an affair with a male ex-colleague whom I find to be a prat & a pariah. Since I fetched her from work quite often, I know this fella by chilling out with her colleagues after she's reported off. He projects himself as religious and pious but his actions suggested otherwise.

Anyway, my wife told me that they only kissed and the nastiest thing he ever did was finger her. I kinda doubt that since this thing went on for about 2 years. I'm pretty sure that BJs must have been dished out but till now, I cannot get a confession from her yet. Subsequently, my wife found out what a prat he was when he demanded sex from her for favors in the office. She started hating his guts and subsequently resigned when she couldn't stand looking at his face in the office anymore. As opposed to the previous lover she had whom I approve, this guy is a douche bag. Even after confronting him over this, he refused to accept culpability and said that he was a victim of circumstance.

mirkhanus, sounds like they work at the same place.

To reply to a previous poster about the letter I found, I want to clarify it by explaining that is was a email she sent from a yahoo account I didnt know she had. I think someone thought it was an unsent handwritten letter.

Here's an excerpt:
On Wednesday morning, standing at the bottom of the stairs, I again voiced concern and asked for your reassurance. You gave it to me. And so the decision was made. One I don't get to take back and will now have to live with for the rest of my life. And almost instantly I saw a change in you. On Friday when I was leaving and said I'd talk to you later, do you remember what your response was? If not, let me remind you. You said something like "'maybe, if I'm on line." And then I didn't hear anything from you all weekend. So I knew. And of course the crowning glory was that horribly insensitive Facebook status to which I was treated on Saturday. Pretty much a total smack in the face to be referred to as the sin that needs to be removed from your life. As if you are the clean-living christian and I am totally responsible for causing your indiscretion. Wow, that was awful and made me feel next to worthless. I'm not sure if you meant me to see that and feel like crap, or if it was the easy way to let me know that you were finished. After all, you slept with me so what else is left? Either way, it did both. Your messages this weekend were loud and clear.

Clearly, that was well beyond "normal" unacceptable behavior.

Cumher1,

Your wife's experience sounds like a lesson in the School of Hard Knocks.

Has she put in an application to transfer to another school? From what you said, it sounds like she's a teacher and her asshole lover (of 1 day, evidently) is the principal. If so, there are probably other schools she's qualified to teach in, perhaps a number of them, within reasonable driving distance of your home.

—Custer

Why do you go on an on about what you know is true?

cumher1 said:

Women are no more reliable about telling the whole truth than men. We cuckolds seem to think all of the risk and and problems are on our side.
NOT SO: The lady has changed her life, did what momma in many cases said never do. Women are braver than men, but they feel as much or more. Yes sometimes they harden, but yes sometimes they suffer.

1. Pic shows woman admitting what she has done. (Wants understanding)
2. Well out there;)

Attachments

• 3962625173_effd6918d0.jpg
    3962625173_effd6918d0.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 303
  • analtng.jpg
    analtng.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 277
Re. Anubis_30 remarks...

Anubis_30,

Thanks for your comments on my comments, in conjunction with your remarks to Cumher1. Rather than reply at length, I'll simply say you've made some good points.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Cumher1,

Your wife's experience sounds like a lesson in the School of Hard Knocks.

Has she put in an application to transfer to another school? From what you said, it sounds like she's a teacher and her asshole lover (of 1 day, evidently) is the principal. If so, there are probably other schools she's qualified to teach in, perhaps a number of them, within reasonable driving distance of your home.

—Custer
Not even close in terms of that authority. They do allow him to oversee, however, a very small group of part time, mostly well-to-do wives, who don't really need the job but just want to be involved with the district. He is generally viewed by all who know him as an off-center blowhard who who has a very high opinion of himself..Most people roll their eyes when they say his name.

x23e said:
how big (or small) is your johnson

regular 6.5 decent girth
i am dying to know what she did with his dick and took note of how much different(bigger/smaller)

Lied, is that the right term? Spared you? ??

More lies are told to avoid unpleasentness than any thing else. Males have always felt free to screw as many women as possible, but expected the lady to only do him, and then just to bear a child (boy) to carry on his name.

I understand, but is she not entitled? No one wants to be cross examined!

I told my lady, if you have another just put your used panties on my plate, or pillow.

Users who are viewing this thread