• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she lied

• Thread startercumher1
  • Start date
ok, without getting super wordy, mainly 'cause I don't have the time, I want to tell you the reason for my anger. It's my wife's sheer hypocrisy about this incident. She has always been (in her mind) honest, loyal and trustworthy. Those are the good qualities. She has also known to be the cold hearted judge and jury who is convinced half of my friends are cheating scumbags, because maybe they went to a strip joint after work one night, or maybe they commented how hot their next door neighbor is. It has always been black and white with her, and if someone even considered putting their small toe over the line, she dismisses them as dirt, someone who she would/could never like. In other words, she has never forgiven anyone in her life, and has left a long trail of broken friendships. Her brother has cold her "stone, cold hearted" and her sister(maid of honor in wedding) has asked me when "i am going to trade her in".
Those are the people who know her best. Everyone else thinks she is sunny and sweet, a pillar of the community.

ok let the analysis begin

cumher1 said:
ok, without getting super wordy, mainly 'cause I don't have the time, I want to tell you the reason for my anger. It's my wife's sheer hypocrisy about this incident. She has always been (in her mind) honest, loyal and trustworthy. Those are the good qualities. She has also known to be the cold hearted judge and jury who is convinced half of my friends are cheating scumbags, because maybe they went to a strip joint after work one night, or maybe they commented how hot their next door neighbor is. It has always been black and white with her, and if someone even considered putting their small toe over the line, she dismisses them as dirt, someone who she would/could never like. In other words, she has never forgiven anyone in her life, and has left a long trail of broken friendships. Her brother has cold her "stone, cold hearted" and her sister(maid of honor in wedding) has asked me when "i am going to trade her in".
Those are the people who know her best. Everyone else thinks she is sunny and sweet, a pillar of the community.

ok let the analysis begin

=============

she's a gold plated hypocrite / punch her in the cunt

here she is, the cheater. I wonder if she got on her hands and knees for him as well?

Attachments

• moto_0400.jpg
    moto_0400.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 252
  • moto_0404 (2).jpg
    moto_0404 (2).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 263
  • moto_0401.jpg
    moto_0401.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 262
So, how are you going to proceed...?

Cumher1,

cumher1 said:
.... I want to tell you the reason for my anger. It's my wife's sheer hypocrisy about this incident.

Hey... get a grip. Remember... bullshit is the grease on the axle of the earth, and hypocrisy is what makes the earth go 'round.

cumher1 said:
She has always been (in her mind) honest, loyal and trustworthy. Those are her good qualities. [Comment: again in her own mind, it sounds like.] She has also been known to be a cold-hearted judge and jury who is convinced half of my friends are cheating scumbags, because maybe they went to a strip joint after work one night, or maybe they commented how hot their next-door neighbor is. It has always been black and white with her.

People who are judgmental and see everything in black and white are usually pains in the ass. Why were you originally attracted to your wife, then why did you court her then ask her to marry you, then—when you had gotten to know her much better—why did you follow through and actually marry her? (Note: I comment on this again near the end of this post.)

cumher1 said:
If someone even considers putting their small toe over the line, my wife dismisses them as dirt, someone she would/could never like. In other words, she has never forgiven anyone in her life, and has left a long trail of broken friendships.

My response to your previous comment also applies to this one.

cumher1 said:
Her brother has called her "stone-cold hearted" and her sister (maid of honor at our wedding) has asked me, "when am I going to trade her in?" Those are the people who know her best.

I gather your wife's brother and sister said these things to you after their sister was safely "married off" to you...?

cumher1 said:
Everyone else thinks my wife is sunny and sweet, a pillar of the community.

Your wife sounds like a textbook example of a successful hypocrite, in the sense that she seems to have mastered the art of hypocrisy as practiced by many (if not most) of the world's powerful and successful people. That is, many are hypocrites at some level and a fair percentage are blatantly hypocritical, while simultaneously being judgmental and condemning those who do the same things they do (secretly), which are often of a sexual nature. (The hypocrisy of the rich and powerful extends, of course, to many other areas as needed to preserve and increase their wealth and power.) Hypocrisy is an integral component of the modus-operandi of the rich and powerful, at least in part, because it's required to appeal to the vast masses of more ordinary people whose support they need (say, on election days) and who are judgmental and hypocritical themselves, often because of their religious beliefs.

Another reason many are capable of judgmental hypocrisy, without seeing it for what it is, is because of what might be called "compartmentalized thinking" (IMO). They think of socially-disapproved activities like extramarital affairs as "evil" and "immoral" and do not hesitate to say so to all and sundry, and they really believe this. Then, after having an extra-marital affair themselves (which often happens because it's a fairly strong aspect of human nature), they blank it out of their minds and go on condemning others who have affairs (or go to strip joints, or make salacious comments about their neighbors, or whatever) as "evil" and "immoral."

Strongly believing that extra-marital affairs are "evil" (as people such as your wife do), while also acknowledging they have had one or more affairs themselves, gives rise to what psychologists call cognitive dissonance. Broadly, this means (as you may know) having factual or evidence-based knowledge that is incompatible with a strongly-held inner belief. It's painful and confusing, so many such people — perhaps including your wife — simply dismiss their factual knowledge that's at odds with their inner beliefs, and go on expressing their beliefs.

The photo you posted of your wife in the nude shows she's a very attractive woman. This may be a strong aspect of people who don't know her closely thinking she's "wonderful and a pillar of the community." I assume this is also closely related to the fact that you courted and married her. (Perhaps she behaved sweetly toward you in those days, having chosen you as a good candidate to become her husband... and, perhaps, her cuckold if it came to that, although the latter may have been subliminal.)

It's difficult to resist concluding that your wife shows many of the characteristics of a successful hypocrite, although, on the down side, her hypocritical/judgmental behavior has also resulted in "a string of broken friendships" as well as fairly severe strains in her relationship with you.

So, given the above (if it's approximately the case), how are you going to proceed in your relationship with your wife? What's your plan of action?

If the above is not the case (in your opinion), then what do YOU think is going on with your wife, and again, what's your plan of action?

—Custer

She Lied?

Have you never lied? Did she do it to avoid unpleasantness? Or worse did she lie beacause she did not feel you could or would accept the truth. I am in the business world, and lies are so commonplace, that does not make it acceptable but fear of recrimanation is strong. The strong lady sometimes breaks down at the thought of being denied the pleasure of her cuckold husband.

Men have felt free to seek other women, and yes homosexual, relationships, for a long time, while the woman was subjuct to severe disapline, even death, for committing adultry. Yes my amigoes, adultry, evern if both know it is still adultry and cuckoldry. Times have and are changing and are no longer content to direct from behind the scenes, but have assummed their right full position.

Did she so it to protect your weak ego??

Attachments

• 1plus.jpg
    1plus.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 201
  • 3962634397_cf141ffbb6_m.jpg
    3962634397_cf141ffbb6_m.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 212
How Could She Possibly Let another man fuck her

Then out and out lie to ME.:confused: I am her husband and this just couldn't happen to ME. :mad:. She is my pussy and no one elses, Damm my life is ruined.:eek: Well man it did happen and bon ami wont wash it off. You are putting yourself through hell over it, when you probably didn't have a damm thing to do about it. I say probably because i dont know how you treat her day in and day out and its none of my business. How about, she just fucked up and made a big mistake! She still loves you she is still with you and she told you in the end. Why dont you just forgive her and move on. No one knows why she fucked him except her and she may never tell you the whole story. Tell her its ok and you dont want it to ruin your marriage. You two can get to the bottom if this and both of you may come out of it even stronger. If she realizes just how much you do love her she may spend the rest of her days showing you just how much she loves you as well. Love is not always easy as we all know but its by far the greatest gift a man and a woman can have for and from each other. Wishing You Both Happiness. okdeacon

"Did she so it to protect your weak ego??"
I am not so sure about that mimi. She might have done it to protect hers.. If this news ever got out , she might become the pariah of the neighborhood..sure lot of these milfs have all cheated, but it has always been with the commercial airline pilot, the former college quarterback turned attorney, the millionaire home builder, etc. She kind of really went down..low.low..low,leaving me to believe she has some serious self esteem issues that I never fully comprehended..
I really wish I could put you here to see just how strange it really is.

Cumher1,

Do you mean to tell us it's not OK for women, certainly including your wife, to take lovers unless they are

cumher1 said:
.... the commercial airline pilot, the former college quarterback turned attorney, the millionaire home builder, etc.

...? And do you mean to suggest the vast majority of women who take lovers *only* consider such men as candidates for seduction...? C'mon, give us a break.

I'd say Okdeacon has given you some good advice.

—Custer

cumher1 said:
here she is, the cheater. I wonder if she got on her hands and knees for him as well?

============

she's a keeper / any chick that will get naked to clean
the toilet is golden / plus she is well put together

cumher1 said:

Well cumher1, no disrespect, but now that I see your wife's body, I can see why other guys completely disregard your existence and proceed to try to fuck her. If I happened to meet the two of you at some point in the future, I can honestly say that I would end up trying to drill my cock into her pussy and leaving some of my territory marker cream inside of her.

I agree with Custer in sayin get a grip. Take the ego down a few notches...you'll live a happier life.

Not sure what she's doing on the floor there. . .

Now that she has admitted adultery, she is likely to stop criticising other members of society for their sins.

U need to be understanding enough to give her a chance to work through her "wickedness" and to adopt another set of beliefs more akin to your own.

If you kick her out of the marriage, another guy will come a long and think she is exactly what he has been looking for - and marry her as quickly as he can. After a few months, she will struggle to remember your name.

Your wife was brain washed by her family/church circle to adopt certain beliefs about how her life should be, but then she faced temptation at school and was not able to stop it happening. Millions of women find themselves in similar circumstances all around the world.

She might be a hyprocrit, but even Bill and Monica sucumbed to temptation, and Jesus had forgiveness for prostitutes.

You have an excellent opportunity to walk in your wife's shoes with empathy, to understand her point of view, then re-negotiate you marriage vows after a frank discussion of what each other's "secret needs" are.

It is possible your wife will be very vulnerable to men with flirting with her in the future, and it is best for you to get her to admit that this is a possibility, so she can become more "normal, open and honest and less critical".

When women criticise others with lots of energy, it can mean they are jealous that it is not happening to them.

Many women who have been indoctrinated by church activites (e.g Vicar's wife) and can be secretly unhappy that there life seems less exciting than mainstream.

Your wife might actually benefit from a few regular lovers, therfore "softening her stance" about what is acceptable behaviour from adults........Could you give her that gift if it was going to help her to grow in maturity, help to adopt new beliefs and set aside the stuff that was fed into her mind at a young age?

Me thinks you protest too much

Cumher1:
You admit to fostering "hatred and resentment" toward your wife for her attitude toward other's adulterous behavior. Could it be that it was your behavior that she showed such a bad attitude about, and now you find that she has been the "pot calling the kettle black"! Not only that, but she couldn't even be completely truthful when supposedly making an admission of guilt to you, she had to make it sound "noble", the "emotional affair". When in actuality it was the down and dirty, better wash the sheets kind of thing.
Is this a situation where you got caught earlier in your marriage, had to live in hell for a long time to get past it, and now she's doing the same thing? If so, I'd say give her the same treatment she gave you, put her though hell with judgement and guilt at every possible opportunity, if you divorce her you disallow yourself the chance to return to her the critical guilting treatment you went through.
Of course, if what I describe is not the case, then you need to decide if you can live with this or not, and take the appropriate action. Good luck

When my wife chooses to play she picks the who, mostly the when, and the how. I might suggest I would like this or that but in the end, it is her body, her choice and I am happy to have it that way. Every time has always been a turn on for me.

tuppinsinmo: thats how it is for us too. i pick who i will be with and when. also, i can say no if i want or i want more of that! while i know he enjoys watching me and i enjoy that he watches me, it is me who runs the risk of exchanging fluids and me who will be on my back. only fair that i decide how it happens and with whom i think.

UKResearcher said:
Some people feel that an emotional affair is far worse than physical involvement, as evidenced by the wife who when confessing an affair, tried to play down the significance by reassuring her husband, “It was only fucking, there were no feelings involved.”

The perspective of the person involved in the emotional affair is very different. Such things can be slipped into very easily. You feel a natural rapport with someone you see regularly. After a time you find that they enjoy deep discussions on topics that your partner has no interest in, so you start spending lunch and break times together, just to talk. The other person begins to project a feel good factor, your spirits soar at first glimpse of them in the morning and you spend your evenings counting the hours to the next day.

But there is nothing wrong with that. This is a pure platonic friendship that could almost be considered noble. Then the intensity increases until something has to happen and what happens is almost always sex. Now perhaps that sex is perfect and you quickly run off with that person into happy ever after land but more often the act reveals an aspect to the others character very different from your idealised image. Suddenly what you have been involved is no longer ‘nice’ but sordid and nasty. So you confess the affair and hope to be forgiven on the basis that the actual sex was relatively minimal.

Interesting, as my wife had an emotional affair with a guy from overseas on the internet - we agreed that she could fuck other guys, I was not expecting nor happy with what she did.

Users who are viewing this thread