• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She said this

• Thread starterrural
  • Start date
R

rural

Like any normal couples, we do have arguments and conflicts. However, lately, when we're not agreeing on certain things, my wife would say something (along this line)

Wife: If you're not happy with me, then just let me "go".
Me: What do you mean by that?! Are you telling me that you have a man already waiting for you?
Wife: Well, I'm still young (33), I earn my own money and I know that men find me attractive!
Me: (speechless)

Rural,

rural said:
.... Lately, when we're not agreeing on certain things, my wife says something along these lines.

Me: What do you mean by that?! Are you telling me you have a man already waiting for you?
Wife: Well, I'm still young (33), I earn my own money, and I know men find me attractive!

I sounds like your wife has it right. You might consider improving your "speechless" response, thereby impressing her, by revising it to something along the lines of: "Yes, Ma'am. You're absolutely right."

—Custer

I am going to say this as nice as I can, but I really notice that this leads couples down two roads, either they grow closer together, or the b*tch just takes full advantage.

Comments like that annoy me. That doesnt sound like someone who wants to grow closer to you.

I hope I didnt offend anyone but that's just my useless two cents. I can already see you being willing to give her what she wants and my guess is that she wont love you any more for it, in fact, she'll probably lose whatever love or respect she has left.

BiInLA,

BiInLA said:
Comments like that annoy me. That doesnt sound like someone who wants to grow closer to you. .... I can already see you being willing to give [your wife] what she wants and my guess is, she won't love you any more for it... in fact, she'll probably lose whatever love or respect she has left.

So, your suggestion (given that Rural didn't ask a question) would be...?

—Custer

Well, if she wants to go, then let her go. I mean ultimately, it's whatever makes them happy you know? But I guess I am still thinking that this is something that brings a couple closer but a lot of guys like the torture and the rush of knowing they're married to sluts who just fuck whomever.

Just do what makes you happy OP, but if I were you, I'd just let her go.

Like I said, this is just like any argument a couple has. Everyone argues and it depends on whether they want to act on that or not. I did not.

I was taken aback by her statement but it did get me excited later on. My wife have been telling me (for years) that guys have been hitting on her at the factory lines and I told her that I'm fine by that. In fact, I repeatedly remarked that I'm delighted that other men find her desirable and she should soak up the attention.

And I never regretted telling my wife that it makes me happy that other men wants her and explained that she should not feel all guilty about it either. If other men finds her beautiful and brainy, why not? I told her that she should feel proud that she can make men have erections by looking or talking to her.

Thanks for your opinion BiInLA.

rural said:
Like I said, this is just like any argument a couple has. Everyone argues and it depends on whether they want to act on that or not. I did not.

I was taken aback by her statement but it did get me excited later on. My wife have been telling me (for years) that guys have been hitting on her at the factory lines and I told her that I'm fine by that. In fact, I repeatedly remarked that I'm delighted that other men find her desirable and she should soak up the attention.

And I never regretted telling my wife that it makes me happy that other men wants her and explained that she should not feel all guilty about it either. If other men finds her beautiful and brainy, why not? I told her that she should feel proud that she can make men have erections by looking or talking to her.

Thanks for your opinion BiInLA.

you told her she should be proud of herself but have you told her that you are proud to be her husband. Women like to here those things.

rural said:
Like any normal couples, we do have arguments and conflicts. However, lately, when we're not agreeing on certain things, my wife would say something (along this line)

Me: What do you mean by that?! Are you telling me that you have a man already waiting for you?
Wife: Well, I'm still young (33), I earn my own money and I know that men find me attractive!

Lol.. that's what my exwife used to say to me.. (note the "ex" part). The relationship was troubled and that was her way of try to take control of the situation. I imagine yours is doing the same.. If it can be worked on/saved, do it.

babyruthiezhubby said:
you told her she should be proud of herself but have you told her that you are proud to be her husband. Women like to here those things.

Yes, I've mentioned this before that I'm proud to be the husband of a wife who is attractive to other men.

Women nowadays want to know that they are still appealing to other men, besides her husband, as long as he is not jealous of it.

True every couple have disagreements, however that statement implies a lot more then just being angry at something going on at the moment. It implies that there is a unhappyness that has been laying under the surface for some time. This would not be the time to get or try to get her in to a open relationship or cuckolding. In fact it is a time where the two of you need to sit down and began to talk about where you are and what is going on that is leading to those negitve feelings. Truth is hardly ever pleasant, and the truth is that you may already be so far off the track to really make her happy.
In my many years of working with people, I find that all too often they wait till it is too late to commuacate with each other, that means talking, listening, and taking approprate action.
When a couple disagrees no matter what it is over, it should never become personal. As soon as it does you cross into a area where damage is done. Women never forget where and when they been cut, and even if it heals there is always a scare left. This is true for many men as well. I suggest spending a bit of time relearning your wife and her needs and wants. Seeing if you can meet those needs and wants, and deciding even if you want to. So the first place to go is a place where you both can talk about feelings, self, wishs and so on.
Good luck.

Okay, its not just in an argument that she says so. Once, on the way to send her to work, she said:

Wife: You know, the guys said that you looked much older than me.
Me: Well, my white hair says so. SO, what did they say about you then?
Wife: They say that I looked much younger than my age is. And then I don't look like a mother who had 2 kids.
Me: You like that do you?
Wife: Yeah, they call me a hot mama on the production floor.

rural said:
Okay, its not just in an argument that she says so. Once, on the way to send her to work, she said:

Wife: You know, the guys said that you looked much older than me.
Me: Well, my white hair says so. SO, what did they say about you then?
Wife: They say that I looked much younger than my age is. And then I don't look like a mother who had 2 kids.
Me: You like that do you?
Wife: Yeah, they call me a hot mama on the production floor.

Sounds like she'd be open to the invitation. Do what I did.. give her a condom and when she says "what's this for?" say "if you find one you don't want to walk away from, wrap it up. Then come back and tell me all about it".

Thatrush,

Yeah, I'll do that. I know she will say that I'm crazy to suggest her to do so but at least the idea is planted already.

thatrush said:
Sounds like [your wife would] be open to the invitation. Do what I did.. give her a condom and when she says "what's this for?" say "if you find one you don't want to walk away from, wrap it up. Then come back and tell me all about it."

Sounds to me like a good suggestion.

My wife likes to use the word "weird" when she describes what her males colleagues say or even did to her at work. Sometimes she say that they like to joke about sex and so forth.

rural said:
My wife likes to use the word "weird" when she describes what her males colleagues say or even did to her at work. Sometimes she say that they like to joke about sex and so forth.

Has she cucked you yet?

Maybe or maybe not.

It could just be that she wants to remind you that her men think she's hot and that you need to mind your Ps and Qs. I'm inclined to agree with tuppinsinmo.

Man, best advice you can ever get is this: Once in a while, even if you are the cuckiest cuck in the world, you do have to show your wife where the door is. Trust me, a straight answer like "if you dont like it, you know where the door is" can work marvels on a wife. Most times it will just be your message that you can walk out too if you want to. And again, as cucks as we are in this forum, there comes a moment when we have to be ready to walk out if we have to. if she wants to stay and bring you her boyfriends and cuck you fine, but if even then she keeps with the bs, then there are plenty of other women in the world that can play our game.

Then try to be happy with her. Tolerance takes time and mind.