• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She said this

• Thread starterrural
  • Start date
tank_ball said:
Wife: If you're not happy with me, then just let me "go".

Then try to be happy with her. Tolerance takes time and mind.

It is a lot easier for a woman to get lucky with a man she is attracted to than it is for a man to get lucky with a woman he is attracted to.
However, let her know that the dating game might not be what she remembers it. And there are a lot more men out there that are just like you.
And after she catches one and stays with him for a while, she will get tired of him just like she gets tired of you.
My wife was 38 when we got married. It was her first marriage. I remind her how it was when she was single. Living in an apartment, being scared in a big dangerous city(she lived in New Orleans), no one to check air in tires and change the oil in her car(she will have to pay someone), paying for her own car note and insurance, rent, smoky bars, sleeping alone, ect...
That was only 10 years ago we got married, so she remembers...

I used to work in a factory before and one day my wife asked me this (somewhere around this line):

Wife: Do the guys and gals in your place horseplay around?
Me: Yeah, we do. And I heard that some of them ended up having affairs inside or even carried it forward after the shift ends.
Wife: Well, I have that at work too.
Me: Really? With the guys?
Wife: You jealous? I can play their weird games, too. (twinkle in her eyes)
Me: What do you mean, dear?
Wife: ... (keeps quiet)