She Thinks No One Would Want Her.

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date
Farmboy said:
59B1D5A1-4E63-4100-9FCA-68574020FAED.png This is what I mean. Outside she got horny
She is an absolute MILF

She wasn’t masterbating she was begging to be fucked.

Farmboy said:
My wife has finally agreed to let me send a pic of her. She says nobody will want to see her like this I tell her she looks hot and lots of blokes would like to fuck her. What do you think? I think she was hot just taking a selfie of herself I was there and was just about to have fun with her.

14A44FEC-1B56-4E3F-A4AC-D02B152B9A13.png

I would love to impale her...

I'm 40 and I'd fuck her good

8F565C72-A1C5-42A5-A19B-67FE13AE1D22.png I know you all want to have her but I can’t persuade her to let me share her so I don’t know what to do have you any suggestions??shes got such a hot body but doesn’t think so and is ashamed of it. Managed to sneak this one of her in the bath pity she was only shaving her legs as you’ve seen earlier she has a thick red bush.

Reactions: retiredinms, barbie1955 and toolman2c
Those tits would look so nice covered in our cum.

Would love to watch you use her. Wank myself every night thinking about it.

Reactions: toolman2c
I was going to PM you to see if you wanted to chat but looks like you have that disabled.

I'd totally cum on those tits while you watched.

I'd fuck her doggy facing you.. so you can blow your load on her face while I fill her pussy.

You ok to do her bareback as my dream is seeing a strangers cum dripping from her. Think I’d blow my load as soon as you entered my wife So hot the thought is getting me hard.

I'd go bareback no problem.

I’d love to fill her ass with my seed

Reactions: toolman2c
Farmboy said:
You ok to do her bareback as my dream is seeing a strangers cum dripping from her. Think I’d blow my load as soon as you entered my wife So hot the thought is getting me hard.
Of course. I'd fill her pussy with my load and make her turn over, face you, spread wide, and push out my cum so you can watch it drip out of her freshly fucked pussy. Oh.. she'll also still have your load on her face.

very sexy! I'd love to fuck her old, dirty pussy and ass!

none_asd3 said:
very sexy! I'd love to fuck her old, dirty pussy and ass!

Thank you. Your Age?
I'm New can I get Your Perspective?

Reactions: none_asd3
84026D2C-E019-4336-966A-581A49BEA702.png Here’s a pic I took several years ago in the garden after I’d just finished with her. Turned me on thinking someone may have been watching me fuck her as she stripped off completely naked. I’m hoping she may get horny again soon what would you guys like to see if she does?

Reactions: barbie1955, Nazareth and jps18
very sexy @Farmboy, i'd love to see her body now in comparison to then!

The earlier pics in this post are recent ones. Probably 20 years difference. Not bad for a 53 year old now. Wished I’d made the most of her when she was younger and wanted sex more.

Even hotter now than she was then . Does she suck cock ? Lets see !

I think the same. She does occasionally will see if I can capture it but don’t want to ****** her identity this may take a while sorry.